Pokémon 1258 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1258

over a year ago 78puos99 said…
in a move i sall today it seed mew whase the
best
over a year ago Delilah_pkmt said…
smile
I think it`s a 4 way tie between Lugia, mew, dialga, and palkia. I know it sounds crazy but think about it with like more than 1000 pokemon created.
over a year ago Delilah_pkmt said…
angry
Any way for all you lazy people who think there are to many pokemon YOU SHOULD GET IN GEAR AND START COLECTING INFO ON NEW POKEMON YOU DON`T KNOW THE TRUE HALF OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Bigtrav00 said…
It is Arceus. By far. Its Judgement attack is one of the best moves on the games. Plus if you use the plates you find on the games it can be any type, and to add to that i have one.
over a year ago PeaceLoveGlalie said…
Spiritomb. It would kill Mew and Mewtwo!
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
and Dialga
over a year ago pokejew said…
GUYS!
you're all forgetting someone.
he's clearly the strongest pokemon, as he has the power to leave the tv show and join real life! he's proven that because he's become a meme!
it's Slowpoke!
he's fkin awesome
over a year ago lindonna said…
mew and mewto and ho-ho and lugia
over a year ago PokemonGXmaster said…
cool
I think darkrai rocks! Rock up darkrai!
I think darkrai rocks! Rock up darkrai!
cool
I also like Palkidialga! He is cool!But even though darkrai is the best!!!!!!!!!!!
I also like Palkidialga! He is cool!But even though darkrai is the best!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago SilverFan said…
The Pokemon I've seen with the most HP so far has been Blissey; it was lvl 100 and had 683 HP
over a year ago PokeChamp23 said…
Basically alot of u think legendary pokemon are the best and in a way ure right but it all depends how they were trained any moron can say Arceus is the best because of his base stats but that doesnt make him the best If Arceus was fightin a Spritomb or a Fighting type pokemon without a different plate or any decent moves its done for.
Personally its a cheap pokemon that u need to cheat to get therefore it shouldnt count as the best the best legit pokemon would be Mewtwo Lugia Ho-oh or the weather trio (Groudon Kyrogre and Rayquaza)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PokeChamp23 said…
I'd say nothing is better than a self raised starter. U get that guy to 100 no rare candies and itll do u good no questions asked best would be Empoleon Sceptile Typhlosion or Venusaur
over a year ago PeaceLoveGlalie said…
I think Arceus is kind of cheap. If you have the right moves you could kill it. I mean what if it gets hit with a one hit KO move? It's just a weak as anything else. Mewtwo is the strongest in LG and FR, Rayquaza is the strongest in R/S/E and Spiritomb is very powerful in D/P/P
over a year ago Dawn971 said…
smile
I think that mew is the strongest pokemon ever come on guys, look what the little mew can do. My piplup is getting to be strong but I think mew is the strongest. Mewtwo is strong too.
over a year ago RaichuKFM said…
Listen everyone. Stats don't matter when you have Mew. Anything can be beat by a one-hit K.O., and Mew can learn any move, so actually speed matters.
I forgot to mention: Mew can even learn trnsform if there is a TM for it, so can you beat yourself? So Mew could learn a move set that could beat any opponent IN ONE TURN! Beat that Arceus.
over a year ago socalz12345789 said…
heart
What about Dialga and Palkia or darkrai?????
over a year ago socalz12345789 said…
All of you can suck on lollipops, Darkrai is dark cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of you can suck on lollipops, Darkrai is dark cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, a Pokemon's strength depends on how well it has been raised. A level 100 Magikarp could beat a level 5 Arceus, even though it still would only know splash and tackle.
If every pokemon faced off with its best move at one time(not counting one-hit K.O.'s), the winner would come down to weakness and resistance more heavily then stats.
Okay, enough bickering, it all depends, there is no strongest pokemon.
over a year ago pokemonsucker said…
lol...

Arceus makes pokemon
ho-oh colors them xD

does this mean the strongest?
Arceus is last in pokedex
god pokemon
and ho-oh has no multitype ability

or do you mean strongest attack stat?
its me attack 999 def999 lol sp at 999 sp def 999 speed 999x999x999
mew is small and ugly can learn anything like arceus (hacked flute)

Agree with this?

"Maybe there's two Mews. You know, so Mew wasn't lonely. Since Mew can transform, maybe one of them became Arceus. Then, it decided to stay that way and create the universe. It lost a lot of TM powers. It needed to get help from the other Mew. So Arceus isn't all powerful- Mew is. People just think it's Arceus."

it is a fake story...
Arceus at lv 100 learns anything TM
but below 100 it can learn many but not like the strong TMs

the person who wrote it don't even know what arceus can do

i knew it cuz i hacked an azure flute

2 mews = lol

smile
i now know the strongest attack pokemon, is deoxys...

if it is Pokerus,EV,lv100 and attack form

attack 550+

a normal lv 100 shuckle has 611 def , strongest def pokemon
followed by steelix 540 def xD
over a year ago Invader-Tak said…
meh
It's a tie between Arceus, Lugia and Mew. They are all pretty powerful. (and I know cause I gotz Lugia and Arceus on Platinum and Mew on Mystery Dungeon Darkness) =)
over a year ago surbhiojha said…
i think that ho-oh is the strongest................
cool
Dude, u guys are all wrong. The strongest Pokemon is magmus!!!!!!!!Latest pokemon! He rocks man!
Dude, u guys are all wrong. The strongest Pokemon is magmus!!!!!!!!Latest pokemon! He rocks man!
Who the heck is Magmus? And anyway, if you look at every pokedex inscription, Arceus created the universe, but Mew was the first Pokemon, so Mew gave birth to Arceus, who made Palkia and Dialga, who created space-time, then the Regi's, who sculpted the world, then Ho-oh who made the rest, but it all came from Mew. P.S. the other legendaries are only so as they are grand elementals(Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Raikou, Suicune, and Entei), guardians(Lugia, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Giratina, Jirachi, and Celebi), or only one each generation(Heatran, Rotom, Darkrai, and Spiritomb). Then Unknown, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin I don't know why they are legendaries (except Unknown, they can grant wishes) *tell me if I missed any*
over a year ago blakfirez5 said…
meh
mew 'cause mew can beat up mewtwo and mew can learn ANY attack so you could teach it the legendary's weakness before battling it
over a year ago cube111 said…
i think that deoxys (neatral) is sooo strong because he doles out a perfect (HP 304) (ATK 438)(DEF 152)(SP ATK 438)(SP DEF 152)(SPEED 438) AND THATS all you reely need to fucking pwn evreyone whom rebells against you 4 good moves he can learn are PSYCHO BOOST PSYCHIC SHADOW BALL AND SUPER POWER IF HE HAS PKRS and shiny and a rash or modest nature his personality is likes to thrash about hes practicaly indestructible
over a year ago cuteprep said…
laugh
Dialga because it can stop time so no attack can get to it. It can pause time then stomp all over it's opponent while time has stopped.
over a year ago renenight said…
smile
Ok here is the strongest pokemon:
Arceus if u seen the movie u know it cant get attacked it is ímmune over for all attack and he defeating Dialga,Palkia and Garatina at same time go look on here is the link of the movie go see all 9 part on english link
over a year ago renenight said…
And it in part 4 they fight but see the whole movie to understand it
over a year ago pokemon1112 said…
smile
The Strongest Pokemon Ever Is Lugia.
wink
lugia,darkrai and all other leganary pokemon
smile
As I Said Lugia Is The Strongest Because My Friend Has The Card Lugia LV EXA.
smile
Wait A Sec Are Leganary Pokemon Alowed In This Conversation?
over a year ago Acciaccatura said…
when referring to the Games there techinically is no dominant pokemon however there are several that fall under that category. To reflect on past comments deoxys does fall under a supreme however each form it takes becomes prone to a certain attribute. THe greatest of these are the attack and speed form. In my opinion rayqauza , Mewtwo,Archeus and darkrai rank above most pokemon
over a year ago dwj666 said…
mew 2 by far
over a year ago chubby_girly said…
blush
Sorry friends but I think Blaziken is the strongest
over a year ago kickupgirl said…
big smile
mew is the strongest and garitina!!!!!
over a year ago Chris21122 said…
laugh
actually magikarp is the best hes the only one that can be found at level 100 while wild
over a year ago pokestar97 said…
honestky i think that the strongest pokemon in the entire series is regigigas i mean you need the evolutions of six pokemon to put together thats a lot of hard work to do hes the protector of the forrest and nature also celebi the timetravel plant but shes not as powerful as he is
over a year ago pokestar97 said…
event though there is the new ones like giritina but i think darkrai is the most popular for me at least but i hated it when he did that nightmare mobe on my favorite pokemon empoleon hes so cute when hes in his first evolution but when hes full and evolved hes the most powerful since the first three pikachu charmander and squirtle
over a year ago rennie_angelo said…
big smile
you're all wrong!!! arceus is the strongest pokemon ever!!! because it carries the 16 plates!! that contains all the elements!!fire,water dark, etc!! and what so ever!! which means!! all the attacks of all that 16 types will be useless!!! because!! it absorbs it!! watch pokemon the movie:arceus and the jewel of life!!! see for yourself!!!!
over a year ago 06mae04 said…
i think its mew mew can transform into any pokemon it want
over a year ago 06mae04 said…
smirk

RaichuKFM is right all the pokemon came form mew if there no mew there will be no pokemon
over a year ago killingspree said…
darkrai you morons!!!