Pokémon Pokemon RP: Legendary pursuit!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 02, 2014 at 12:29AM
NOTE: You don't have to be a legendary, but if you want a normal Pokemon and a legendary, you can only have one legendary. That's fair enough.

Make yo own god damn chara forms!

I'm gonna be a male Espeon named Cri and Darkrai. BTW Cri is level 60.

REMINDER: Your Pokemon can only use a certain move only if it is a possible move that they can learn! For example: Cresselia can't learn Sing, so don't make it use Sing!

Darkrai is gathering other Pokemon and Cri's team to banish the hatred and all of the rampage in the Pokemon world. This is basically a new goal for Darkrai, and he will take more steps to achieve it. Shaymin also joins along!

Next plot: Unknown
last edited on Nov 09, 2014 at 05:47AM

Pokémon 345 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 345

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Name: Rhodes
Pokemon species: Houndoom
Level: 58
Personality: Very temperamental, determined, hates to be pushed around or manipulated. An attack-now-ask-questions-later kind of Pokemon.
Bio: Nothing yet, I'll come up with it as we go along
(I'd also like to be Reshiram; that'll be my legendary)
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
Accepted my good friend (However you wanna put it xD)
(Okay, cool! XD)
(Quick question, can I come up with other characters later on, as long as they aren't legendaries?)
(Yeah CX)
(Thank goodness, I have a tendency to do that a lot. Okay, I'll start us off)
Rhodes was walking through the woods. It's going to be one of those noneventful days today, isn't it? he thought to himself.
Suddenly, an Electrike jumped out of nowhere. "Hey, you! Wanna battle?" he challenged.
Rhodes smirked. "Sure, let's see what you can do."
Cri swished his tail side to side, noticing a Houndoom about to battle an Electrike. "Might be interesting to watch. As long as I'm not detected, this'll be a great sight." He mumbled to himself, watching behind a bush as the battle emerged. Cri's keen eye had him locked on both Pokemon. (Insert creepy stalker Espeon xD)
The Electrike instantly charged at Rhodes, about to use Spark. Rhodes dodged easily, and used Swagger.
"Why, you!" fumed Electrike. His Attack rose, but he became confused. Rhodes took the opportunity to hit him with Foul Play. Electrike managed to land a Quick Attack on Rhodes, but the Houndoom shook it off fairly easily and finished off Electrike with Fire Fang.
"Smart." Cri had a smirk on his face, but there was nothing else to watch. He leaped out from his hiding spot, and shook his fur. "Nice battle there. I guess ya left him all caught up in flames,eh?" The Espeon sat down, looking up at the Houndoom with a courageful smile.
"You can say that again," Rhodes agreed, seeming unbothered by Cri's sudden appearance, as he was happy to have won a battle. He nudged Electrike. "Come on, get up."
Electrike got to his feet and shook himself off. "Okay, you've earned my respect," he admitted, giving a cocky grin. "But be prepared for a rematch!"
With that, Electrike ran off. Rhodes turned to Cri. "So who might you be?"
"The name is Cri. I'm just a lone Espeon wondering around looking for something interesting." Cri answered, swaying his tail left to right.
"Looks to me like you've found it," Rhodes remarked, adding, "I'm Rhodes, by the way."
"Yep. Nice to meet you." Cri chuckled, he had a delighted expression. This might be the only friend of Cri .
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Name Toothless
Pokemon Garchomp
level 60
Personality I bit hot headed
Bio?????
Move set: Dragon claw/Dragon rush/Earthquake/crunch
(My legendary would be latias)
last edited over a year ago
Name Toothless
Pokemon Garchomp
level 60
Personality I bit hot headed 
Bio?????
Move set: Dragon
Then out of now nowhere ''hey you two what are you doing here you have no right to be here''.
"Sorry. We're just hangin' around here. Is this your territory?" Cri looked up at the Garchomp, planning to tease him. (I love teasing ppl so expect Cri to tease other Pokemon xcx)
Garchomp yelled ''Do you think i am dum there are weird strong pokemon here and I dont want you to hurt your little bum'' Garchomp teased ''anyway my name is Toothless''
"Well, Toothless, you must have just seen my battle with one of those 'weird, strong Pokemon' a few seconds ago," Rhodes pointed out. "So, thanks for looking out for our safety," he added sarcastically, "but I can handle myself."
''It is that patch right there only a few feet were the strong pokemon are anyway if you be nice i could give you a tour and show you were the relic of an legendary pokemon is and make sure you don't get hurt''
"I can take care of myself, but thank you." Cri nodded at Garchomp, his gem started to glow a bit. "Maybe we should find somewhere interesting to go?" He suggested to both Pokemon.
Toothless said ''I have some friends that mite know some were interesting to go''
"Well, I love to go on adventures, so you can count me in on this." Cri chuckled, leaning back like he was ready to attack.
Toothless said''ok follow me''
There were shadow behind the tree's
( Darkrai time o.o) Darkrai watched the three Pokemon, trying to keep his presence undetectable by them. The ghost-like Pokemon disappeared into the shadows, planning on following the Pokemon.
(Insert stalker Darkrai xcx)

Cri nodded "Alright." He followed the Garchomp, having a small smirk on his face. (Not evil smirk .o.)
Then a staraptor wanted to battle dips me battling it said Toothless
Toothless used dragon claw Staraptor doge'd it Toothless jumped and hit staraptor with dragon claw then used dragon rush ''sorry could not help my self'' said Toothless ''Ah here we are'' they were now at the river
Cri chuckled, sitting down and looking down at the fainted Pokemon.

Darkrai kept watching them, it never knew if it would have to reveal itself. The legendary Pokemon meant no harm to anyone or any Pokemon, by still his himself from others.
''Is it me or are we being followed'' said Toothless ''It is kinda creepy if you are being followed''
Then there was a red thing in the sky then there was a fire
"I can sense a presence" Cri looked behind him, seeing a dark figure.

Darkrai emerged from the shade of the trees, feeling like he was unwanted. "...." Darkrai was completely silent. (Gonna just refer him as a he cuz I don't always like calling him an it)
Toothless had a bucket for some reason and said''I can't see I heard something is it a pokemon dose it come in peace?
".....I am Darkrai." Darkrai said quietly to both of the Pokemon, about to disappear.
Toothless said''What did you say not to be rude I have a bucket on my head and its hard to hear Darkrai anyway nice to meat you''
"I mean no harm...." Darkrai winced his eyes, like he was in pain. He had a flashback of when he killed a little girl who was trapped in a nightmare. (Reference to the little girl in Pokemon Black and White/2)
Toothless''By any chance can you help me get this bucket off my head?
"....." Darkrai was silent again, but grabbed the bucket and threw it away. He got away from the Garchomp and still felt depressed.
Toothless said''Cool I did not know your invisible no offence but don't put me into a nightmare''
"......I mean no harm....." Darkrai said quietly, his white hair flowing. He still felt pain.
Toothless said '' why do you look in pain? Then of nowhere BAAMM!
Toothless screamed''AHHHH''
"....What was that?" Darkrai turned to where the explosion could be heard from, wondering what exactly happened.
Toothless got dizzy and crashed into Darkrai
''Sorry'' said Toothless and got back up again and ran to were the Explosion came from
"...." Darkrai ignored the sudden crash into him, trying to forget his past.
Toothless said ''what is that pokemon?
Darkrai started to follow the smoke from the explosion, wanting to identify what crashed onto ground.

Cri followed Darkrai, his tail swaying and ears flickering.
Toothless used dragon claw on the thing it used flash
Toothless yelled ''AH I CAN'T SEE''
"....... Its a Pokemon." Darkrai said quietly, examining what kind of Pokemon may have crashed onto the ground by accident. Probably a flying Pokemon.
,Toothless crashed into Cri
''Sorry i have to stop doing that''
???? said softly .........who
Cri shook his fur after being crashed by Toothless, he looked at the fallen Pokemon.

".....Who are you?" Darkrai started to get furious, he thought this unknown Pokemon would be a threat.
????? used sing
Toothless said sleepy ''is it me or am I yawn''
Toothless fell asleep
"...." Darkrai winced his eyes again, trying to avoid the singing.
(Is DragonAura still in this...?)
Then the pokemon showed it self it was cresselia
cresselia said''Darkrai i have found you now after all these years''
".....What do you want?" Darkrai started to growl, narrowing his eyes at Cresselia.