Pokémon Pokémon RP

Pokegal4life posted on Aug 21, 2014 at 12:51AM
In my RP, I am an A-class Pokémon Connaisseuse named Pamela, and along with my partner Emmett (a male Emolga who is my cloest and best friend), I travel around Unova to give trainers expert advice on how to raise and bond with their Pokémon. You can make up any problem you want like if your Pokémon is disobeying you, if you feel pressured into making your Pokémon evolve when you don't know if it's the perfect time, or whatever problem you can think of.

Here's what you will need to put down

Your name:
The species of your Pokémon:
The nickname of your Pokémon (if you choose to give them a nickname, but you don't have to)
The problem you need my help with:
Some methods you have tried using to solve the problem yourself:

Rules
1. Can use more than one Pokémon.
2. Use appropriate language
3. Has to be a Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh or Unova.

last edited on Aug 22, 2014 at 03:45PM

Pokémon 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Pokegal4life said…
smile
Radio Announcement: Hello people from all around Unova. This is A-class Pokémon Connaisseuse, Pamela, and with me is my best and closest friend as well as my most skilled partner, Emmett (I decided to make my Emolga male, and that's the nickname I came up with for him). Emmett and I have traveled throughout so many places in Unova and met so many great trainers with so many great Pokémon. However, Emmett and I have come across some trainers that haven't gotten along with their Pokémon, Pokémon that disobey their trainers, and in some cases we've even come across a poor Pokémon that was abandoned by their trainer. Whatever issue you have with your Pokémon, come talk to Emmett and I about it down at the Pokémart in Striation City, I promise I will do everything I can to help you and your Pokémon.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nojida said…
Your name: Klancy (He's a boy, btw)

The species of your Pokémon: Pichu

The nickname of your Pokémon: Bolt

The problem you need my help with: Klancy believed that he and Bolt were good friends, until he met a trainer who told him that, since Pichu won't evolve, there must be something wrong with their friendship.

Some methods you have tried using to solve the problem yourself: Klancy hasn't tried anything yet. As soon as he learned that from the trainer, he heard the announcement on the radio and went to Striaton city in order to ask for advice.
over a year ago Hyfang said…
Can I join?
Pokegal4life commented…
Yes you can. You come up with your own problem, and I'll try to solve it for you. over a year ago
smile
Well, Klancy, first off whoever told you there's something wrong with you and Bolt was wrong. There's noting wrong with your friendship. Maybe, you still need to spend some more time with Bolt, or maybe Bolt doesn't want to evolve because you two are already so close. If Bolt does evolve, then that's fantastic, but if not, don't worry about it since you and Bolt are already so close. Hope this advice helps, and if you have anymore problems, come visit again anytime you need assistance.
heart
You know, Emmett and I had trouble at first as well. One night I was driving home, and it was down pouring, and I found poor Emmett all by himself in the forest being attacked by a group of Vullaby. I got out of my car, and shooed the Vullaby away and rushed Emmett to the Pokémon Center. After I got there, Nurse Joy began treating Emmett right away. She told me he had come down with a real bad fever, and lucky for him I was there to rescue him, or he wouldn't have made it. After Emmett was done with his treatment he was about to leave, and I noticed he was dragging his tail on the ground and his ears were drooped. I ran up to him, and told him all about what I did for him, and he saw I had an empty Pokéball with me, and he just stared at it, and I knew just what he wanted, so I caught him. The next day when i let him and Osharina (a female Oshawott, who I'd chosen as my strater) out to eat, I noticed Emmett having trouble eating, and I went up to him and asked him what was wrong, and he burst into tears as he explained to me he was abandoned by his previous trainer because they thought he was "too weak". Osharina and I both hugged Emmett and told him how sorry we were that happened to him. Just then a group of wild Vullaby and Mandibuzz surrounded us, and Emmett became petrified. I told Emmett it was okay and Osharina was going to handle it. I had Osharina use Water Gun and it was a direct hit on all the Vullaby and Mandibuzz. I then had her use Bubblebeam (I don't know if Oshawott can actually use that Move, but oh well, this is pretend anyway). The Bubblebeam was also a direct hit, and all of a sudden the Vullaby and Mandibuzz were too afraid to fight any longer. After they were gone Emmett was so happy. I told Osharina she did an amazing job and then I put her back in her Pokéball. I tried to return Emmett back to his Pokéball, but he didn't want to because he was so amazed by the way I protected him that he wanted to travel outside his Pokéball with me. So, that's the story of how Emmett and I became a team, and we're so happy to have found each other.
Pokegal4life commented…
In case you were wondering, I got inspiration for part of this from the episode "Charmander-the Stray Pokémon" because of how Damian abandoned Charmander and one night Ash, Misty, and Brock noticed Charmander all by himself out in the rain being attacked by a flock of Spearow. The flame on Charmander's tail was dangerously low and he wouldn't have made it if it weren't for Ash and his friends rescuing him. Also, the nickname for my Oshawott is also something I got from the anime because in the episode "Crowning the Scalchop King" the scalchop queen was nicknamed Osharina. over a year ago
over a year ago Nojida said…
(Alright, time for Klancy to speak XP)

Klancy was staring at Pamela with a puzzled expression, and finally spoke, "So, what you're telling me is, to become even more friendly with Bolt, I have to wipe out a flock of Vullaby and Mandibuzz?"
Pokegal4life commented…
No that was just my story of how I met Emmett. You don't want to put Bolt in danger because it may feel like it's being pushed or punished for something it didn't do. Just bond with Bolt the way you've been doing. over a year ago
Your Name: Teebo ( He's a male)

The Species of Your Pokemon: Shinx

The Nickname of Your Pokemon: Blu

The Problem You Need My Help With: I just caught Blu recently when I went out to become a trainer. Me and Blu become friends at first sight but when I battle against other trainers or wild pokemon, Blu fights and fights by himself, and that's my concern. Blu doesn't listen to me most of the time, he just do it on his own and always gets hurt after every single battle.

Some Methods You Tried Using To Solve The Problem Yourself: I didn't try anything until I heard the radio announcement. So I went traveling to Straiton City to get advice and get help for me and Blu.
smile
Teebo, if you just got Blu it's natural that he may not listen to you at first. You just have to be gentle with him and calmly tell him you want to work together as a team. If the two of you are really good friends then he should open himself up and listen to you eventually, just maybe try taking a little more time to get to know him better before you start battling that way you'll develop a closer relationship and a better understanding of his thoughts and feelings, and he'll also be able to understand your thoughts and feelings as well.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Your Name: Irlena (female)

Species of your Pokemon: Tepig

Nickname of your Pokemon: Kazan

The problem you need my help with: So, I just started out as a Trainer, and Kazan is my only Pokemon so far. We recently beat the Gym, and Kazan is really strong now. But I want to catch other Pokemon, and I'm not sure how Kazan is going to feel about it. I know that I'm going to need a full team of Pokemon that get along and have each other's backs in battle. But I'm just worried that I might grow attached to certain Pokemon, making other Pokemon of mine jealous. And what if they don't get along? What if they end up hating each other?
(This is long XD)

Some methods you tried using to solve the problem yourself: I asked some friends of mine, but I think I should hear the opinion of a high-ranking expert like yourself.
Oh,I never really know that since Im just a beginner at training. So i just have bond more, get to know him better. [rubs on Blu's head] Thank you very much! Um...what's your name again?
Pokegal4life commented…
Pamela. over a year ago
smile
Irlena, if you sit down and have a talk with Kazan explaining your feelings, I'm sure he will understand and that he'll be okay with you wanting to catch more Pokémon. As for being afraid that you're going to pay more attention to your other Pokémon than you do to Kazan, don't worry about that because I'm sure there's plenty of you to go around. As for if your Pokémon end up not getting along, I'm not sure of what to do yet, but if that does happen in the future come and talk with me and make sure to bring your gang with you, or just the ones that aren't getting along, and you and I will try our best to get them to see eye to eye.