Pokémon Pokémon 10 day challenge.

Pokegal4life posted on Jul 23, 2014 at 07:28PM
I've seen the 30 day challenge that mewmewgirl1029 posted and I decided to make a 10 day challenge. The challenge starts today and then ends on August 2nd. Make sure you don't miss a day. I look forward to hearing what you have to say. There are 2 rules you'll need to follow, 1. Be respectful of other people's answers even if you may not agree, and 2. Only fill out 1 answer per day.

Day 1: What is your favorite species of Pokémon
Day 2: What is your least favorite species of Pokémon
Day 3: Who is your favorite human character from the anime and why
Day 4: Who is your least favorite human character from the anime and why
Day 5: Which season has been your favorite so far
Day 6: Which season has been your least favorite so far
Day 7 : Which theme song has been your favorite so far
Day 8: Which theme song has been your least favorite so far
Day 9: Which Ship do you support the most
Day 10: Who's friendship do you think is stronger, Pikachu and Piplup's or Axew and Scraggy's and why
last edited on Aug 07, 2014 at 12:10AM

Pokémon 43 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Pokegal4life said…
heart
Day 1: Emolga! SO ADORABLE! I especially love Iris' Emolga, SHE'S THE CUTEST EVER!
last edited over a year ago
Day 1: Emolga! SO ADORABLE! I especially love Iris' Emolga, SHE'S THE CUTEST EVER!
over a year ago dontmindmeyo said…
Day 1~ Beedrill forever and always~
Day 1~  Beedrill forever and always~
Pokegal4life commented…
That picture of Beedrill is interesting. Did you get that off of "Devinart"? over a year ago
dontmindmeyo commented…
No, it's by a Pixiv artist (ID 1811138) over a year ago
over a year ago Kamimiru said…
heart
Day 1: New Species Pokemon, especially Mew.
Day 1: New Species Pokemon, especially Mew.
Pokegal4life commented…
Mew is really cute especially the ones that have been shown in the anime. over a year ago
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Day 01: Lucario
Day 01: Lucario
over a year ago geocen said…
:Psychic-Fighting
:Gallade
:Psychic-Fighting
:Gallade
over a year ago mewmewgirl1029 said…
Day one: charmeleon ♡♡♡♡
Day one: charmeleon ♡♡♡♡
Pokegal4life commented…
That picture's so funny. :D over a year ago
Day 2: grass man grass lol
Pokegal4life commented…
All grass types? over a year ago
mewmewgirl1029 commented…
Nah just most of them. over a year ago
worried
Day 2: Malamar. CREEPIEST POKEMON EVER!
Day 2: Malamar. CREEPIEST POKEMON EVER!
Day 2: Once again Binacle. Deleted the picture and don't feel like saving another one OTL
Pokegal4life commented…
I've never even heard of that Pokémon before. Is it one of the newer ones from the Kalos Region? over a year ago
over a year ago QueenofthePika said…
Sorry for the late entrance.
Day 1: Jirachi or Diancie. Can't decide. This is the only picture I could find with both of them, ignore the rest.
Sorry for the late entrance.
Day 1: Jirachi or Diancie. Can't decide. This is the only picture I cou
Pokegal4life commented…
Make sure u post ur answer for day 2. over a year ago
geocen commented…
day 2: least favorite species: Steel type Pokémon: DURANT over a year ago
big smile
Day 3: Bonnie because she's so sweet and lovable. She's almost always in a good mood. I find it very funny how she just runs up to random girls and asks them "Won't you please take care of my brother?" Clemont may get extremely embarrassed but I think Bonnie's just super hilarious and adorable whenever she does that. She's very smart and mature for her age, which, if I had to guess, I'd say would be 6 years old.
Day 3: Bonnie because she's so sweet and lovable. She's almost always in a good mood. I find it very
Day 3: Clemont. Always Clemont. Serena and Dawn as well, but Clemont is the best I love this nerd so much
Day 3:  Clemont.  Always Clemont.  Serena and Dawn as well, but Clemont is the best I love this nerd
Pokegal4life commented…
Cool. over a year ago
heart
Day 3: OMFG!!! MISTYYYYY!!! I adore Misty she has been my favorite since the begining of the anime! c": I loveeeee her because she is different. She reminds me of myslef and it is awesome. I think she is the prettiest poke girl "no offense". I love how she is mean but nice at the same time like yea lol. Also us red heads gotta stick together dudeeeeee! ;P
Day 3: OMFG!!! MISTYYYYY!!! I adore Misty she has been my favorite since the begining of the anime! c
over a year ago Kamimiru said…
Day 3: Gary Oak: He starts off being this arrogant and rude trainer, but he changes when he realizes that he was going about the wrong way. I like how he was never really the bad guy, but he was more of an anti-hero and rival towards Ash.
Day 3: Gary Oak: He starts off being this arrogant and rude trainer, but he changes when he realizes
day 3: Ritchie: because he's the opposite of Ash (battle style). And i like his personality
day 3: Ritchie: because he's  the opposite of Ash (battle style). And i like his personality
angry
Day 4: Paul because well, WARNING: INCOMING RANT! PAUL IS NOTHING BUT A HEARTLESS, CRUEL, INSENSITIVE, SELFISH, STUCK-UP, HEARTLESS JERK! (Yes, I know I said "heartless" twice, but that's how awful he is). He shows absolutely no respect for ANYBODY not other trainers, not even his own Pokémon. He's always saying everyone's "pathetic" or "worthless" NO, THAT'S YOU, PAUL! Just look at how terribly he treated poor little Chimchar when all it did was try it's hardest to make him happy and do the best that it could in battle. Luckily for Chimchar, after Paul released the poor thing, Ash stepped in and asked it to join his team, of course this was Paul's response "You deserve each other; you're both pathetic." Even after joining Ash, poor little Chimchar still remembered how terribly Paul treated it, of course with the help of it's new friends it was able to put it's horrible past behind it. I know that Paul changed after Ash beat him during the Sinnoh League, but to me, that doesn't matter because Paul was terrible for most of the series anyway. Seriously, Paul is completely despicable and I can't stand him one bit.
Day 4: Paul because well, WARNING: INCOMING RANT! PAUL IS NOTHING BUT A HEARTLESS, CRUEL, INSENSITIVE
Day 5: It's hard to choose, but I think I'll go with Paul as well. He's a well written character imo but he's not a good person at all so he would probably be my least favorite. Pretty much for all the reasons you said above.
Day 5: dawnnnnnnnnnnn! Omfg no offense but shw is the most annoyong poke girl I have ever seen. Like I cant explain the amount of hate I have for her. Like yea.
Day 5: dawnnnnnnnnnnn! Omfg no offense but shw is the most annoyong poke girl I have ever seen. Like
Pokegal4life commented…
Oh that's too bad. She's so sweet and she's great at Contests, at least, in my opinion she is. over a year ago
Day 4: Dawn: She bores me very easily :p
Day 4: Dawn: She bores me very easily :p
Pokegal4life commented…
:( over a year ago
Pokegal4life commented…
Why does she bore you? over a year ago
geocen commented…
mm..I don't like her personality... over a year ago
cool
Day 5: I really love season 16 it had so many great episodes like "Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige, "Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit", "Crowning the Scalchop King", "Team Plasma and the Awakening Ceremony", "What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals", and so many others. I really love season 16.
Day 5: I really love season 16 it had so many great episodes like "Beauties Battling for Pride and Pr
Day 5: The current one! I love the cast, the Pokemon, and just Kalos in general! The art is cute and the writing is awesome and Serena is perfect I love her so much. Plus now I have an Ash ship I really really love! (though i already ship game serena and shauna anime serena is a completely different girl imo)
I did love the Sinnoh seasons (dawn is my favorite pokemon girl because of how realistic and just how amazing she is), and the Battle Frontier was cool too.
Day 5:  The current one!  I love the cast, the Pokemon, and just Kalos in general!  The art is cute a
Pokegal4life commented…
Awesome. over a year ago
Day 5: I would have to go with every season with misty, ash, and brock. I absolutely loved these three together even when tracey came I loved it. Idk I just like the original pokemom.
Day 5: I would have to go with every season with misty, ash, and brock. I absolutely loved these thre
Pokegal4life commented…
Well, I already know your answer for day 9 which asks about fans favorite Ships from the anime, and I already know you're going to say PokéShipping. over a year ago
cool
Day 5: Season 1: Obviously season 1, that season transformed me in a Pokémon fan since 1998, plus is the beginning of the story
Day 6: I like every season that has come on so far, although I prefer the newer seasons because I started watching the show back in 2011 when the Best Wishes series was just starting.
Day 6: Pokemon black and white!!! or Diamond and pearl! mostly Black an white though.
Pokegal4life commented…
What didn't you like about that season? over a year ago
Day 6: I don't think there's any season I dislike. I've never seen the Unova seasons sadly so I can't really say much about them, but I love all of the parts of the anime I've seen and can't choose a least favorite.
day 6: I don't like the Diamond and Pearl seasons, maybe because I don't like the majority the Pokémons of that season
heart
Day 7: We Will Carry On. Season 13. This song is so catchy. link
Day 7: The Galactic Battles theme song or Battle Dimension's.
Day 7: The first season song! :P
big smile
day 7: Same here ^^, first seasonn song [the best]
meh
Day 8: Pokémon World (Season 2). I normally find the theme songs catchy, but not that one.
zzz
day : Diamond and Pearl, but yes, most of the songs are good
Day 8: The first song from Black and White. I don't know, I like it and all, but not as much as the others.
Day 8: SAMEEEE ^^^^
heart
Day 9: HatThiefShipping. You all should've seen that one coming. I know it's probably not one of the most popular Ships in the anime, but I just think Ash and Aipom are so adorable. The reason why Aipom always takes Ash's hat from him is because she just wants his attention, and although Ash gets annoyed by Aipom when she does this, it's obvious he still cares about her a lot. In the episode "Aipom and Circumstance" Aipom became jealous when she saw the close bond that Ash has with Pikachu, but by the end of the episode her jealousy went away when she realized Ash cares about her just as much. In the episode "Borrowing on Bad Faith" Ash didn't want to let Jessie use Aipom in an unofficial Contest, but he let her because she saved Aipom when she was in trouble. During the Contest Ash was acting very annoyed with Aipom, but he actually was worried Aipom might leave him to go with Jessie, and he even imagined that. After Jessie won she, James, and Meowth stole the bananas that were the prize for the winner, and Aipom began chasing after the balloon. Jessie and Ash both thought that Aipom really did want to go with Jessie, and this made Ash very upset, although Aipom only went after the balloon because of the bananas. At the end of the episode Aipom was back with Ash, and back to her mischievous self by taking Ash's hat and making him chase her around.
Day 9: HatThiefShipping. You all should've seen that one coming. I know it's probably not one of the
Oh man I've got a lot of ships but my favorite Pokemon ship that will never change??? Boutique.

Boutiqueshipping is the cutest thing ohmy I will ship it forever
Oh man I've got a lot of ships but my favorite Pokemon ship that will never change???  Boutique.
Pokegal4life commented…
Never heard of it. Is it an anime Ship? over a year ago
dontmindmeyo commented…
No, it's from the XY games. over a year ago
dontmindmeyo commented…
Serena x Shauna over a year ago
Pokegal4life commented…
That explains why I've never heard of it. I don't have a Nintendo, so I know nothing about the games. over a year ago
Day 9: YESSSSSS! I love pokeshiping man!!
Day 9: YESSSSSS! I love pokeshiping man!!
day 9: this is funny: NekoShipping
day 9: this is funny: NekoShipping
Pokegal4life commented…
That's the Ship with Meowth and Meowzie? I didn't know. over a year ago
geocen commented…
yes! over a year ago
smile
Day 10: Axew and Scraggy.It's obvious to see the strong bond between them. They're like brothers and it's obvious they care about each other a lot. In "Scraggy-Hatched to be Wild" Axew got really excited when he noticed Scraggy's Egg was about to hatch, and he got even more excited when Iris said "You're going to be a big brother soon!" In the episode "Scraggy and the Demanding Gothita" Axew had a nightmare about Gothita beating Scraggy in battle and Scraggy having to go with Kathrine because he lost, and then when Axew woke up he found that both Scraggy and Gothita were gone, and that made him even more frightened. When he found Scraggy and Gothita hanging out he tried to take them back to the others. In the episode "The Path that Leads to Goodbye" Scraggy wondered where Iris and Axew were and he became sad when Ash told him that Iris and Axew were going to travel by themselves, and then later on at night Scraggy and all of Ash's other Pokémon were sitting out in the rain, and then Cilan commented to Ash that everyone was worried about Iris and Axew, and Scraggy looked at Ash and nodded, confirming what Cilan said.
Day 10: Axew and Scraggy.It's obvious to see the strong bond between them. They're like brothers and
Sadly I have yet to see the Black and White seasons, so I can't really compare them.
day 10: Axew and Scraggy: they are like little brothers
Pokegal4life commented…
Axew's the big brother. over a year ago
smile
Thanks so much to everyone who participated. I will have a new one up sometime in the near future.