Pokémon Twisted Utopia RP

DragonAura15 posted on Jul 06, 2014 at 05:43PM
I know some people already know the storyline behind Twisted Utopia, but for those who don't, I'll give a brief summary.
There is a land beyond the Regions, that no Trainers have ever set foot. Ever wonder why certain Pokemon are rare in the wild? This is where they go. This is where families and communities of Pokemon live in refuge from Trainers. It is made up of 17 different lands, and each is protected by the charms casted by a certain Relic hidden in each land. However, there are conflicts and wars, and Pokemon have suffered fates more final than just fainting in battle.
Rules:
1. Your character can be any Pokemon, but ask me for permission if you want to be a legendary or a Shiny. And you can have multiple characters if you want.
2. Try not to swear, please.
3. No killing other people's characters (unless they say it's okay XP)
4. No overpowered characters (even legends have to have their weaknesses.)
5. Feel free to contribute all kinds of ideas for the RP. In fact, I encourage you to. :)
6. You can have your Pokemon characters learn moves that they wouldn't normally learn in the games, but keep it logical.
7. Have fun! ^_^

Character sheet:
Name:
Pokemon:
Bio:
Other:
I know some people already know the storyline behind Twisted Utopia, but for those who don't, I'll gi
last edited on Jul 06, 2014 at 06:26PM
save

Pokémon 180 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 180

over a year ago Nojida said…
(Finally! :D)
Name: Flaa

Pokemon: Floette

Personality: She's naive, optimistic, and, most of the time, relaxed. She has some weird habits, which she doesn't like showing to the public. She's friendly, but can sometimes become mean (or even surprisingly evil).

Bio: She's been owned by a trainer in the past, but was forced to do horrible stuff. When her trainer decided that Flaa had to become stronger in order to make their opponents suffer more, she refused and ran away. After that incident, she made a promise to herself to never touch a Shiny Stone and evolve.

Other: She heard the rumors about the Region that no trainer has ever set foot on, and decided to give it a try.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Helloes)
Name: Chalize
Pokemon: Dratini
Personality: Curious dreamer with plenty of nerve and seen as somewhat childish. Loves to be involved in any type of adventure.
Bio: Chalize has always been lacking in strength compared to other Pokemon around her, but she sees even the smallest adventure as a chance to develop new skills.
Other: Her Ability is Shed Skin, and her Moves are Slam, Thunder Wave, DragonBreath, and Double Team.
last edited over a year ago
(Alright, let's get started! >:3)
Flaa was floating towards, in her opinion, the Region that only Pokemon knew of. It is really difficult to find a place that's not on the map. She trusted her instinct, though, because it had saved her many times in the past. So, she continued floating through a forest, letting her instinct lead the way.
(I'm going to try writing stuff in this RP storywriter style this time XP)
"How did I even get up here?" Chalize looked down from the high branch she was on. "Oh, well." She curled her tail around the branch, admiring the view. She was oblivious as a Gligar perched behind her, looking mad.
(I will as well >:3 Until I get bored, that is XP)
Suddenly, Flaa heard a voice. She looked around, but saw nothing, Then, she realized it was coming from above, so she looked up, to see a blue Pokemon that she had only seen on the screen that showed all kinds of stuff- or, as humans call it, the TV. Dratini, wasn't it? she thought to herself. All of a sudden, a Gligar, which looked mad, perched behind the Dratini, causing Flaa to yell without a second thought, "Watch out!"
"Hey!" Gligar yelled, causing Chalize to whirl around. "What are you doing in my tree?"
"Your tree?" Chalize replied. "What, do you pay rent or something?" In one swift motion, she let go of the branch, dropping neatly onto the ground and barely missing another Pokemon on the ground. "Oops, sorry!" she apologized quickly.
"Ah, it's okay!" Flaa says, shaking her head. She looks up at the branch Dratini was a few seconds ago, "That move you did up there was pretty cool" she says, actually meaning it. She had never seen 'wild' Pokemon moving so swiftly.
"Thanks. Let's just say it took me plenty of tries to get the landing right," Chalize boasted. Gligar was still glaring warningly down at Chalize, who looked up and blew a loud raspberry at him.
"Ehe," Flaa snickers, and looks back at Dratini again, "I didn't know Pokemon had trees of their own. Are all Pokemon around here like this?" she asks, not liking the thought of Pokemon attacking her because she had stepped on their home.
"Some are. Others are more easygoing. If everyone were like this, I wouldn't even be here, because they'd just keep kicking me out." Chalize laughed, then added, "I'm Chalize, by the way. And you are?"
"My name's Flaa," Flaa replies holding her red flower as if it was an umbrella, "it's nice to meet you!" she says smiling, then asks, "What are you doing here, if I may ask? Tree climbing?"
"Pretty much," Chalize answered. "Not much goes on these days." Then, she inquired, "By any chance, are you new here in Fortunas Forest?"
(brb)
"Fortunas Forest?" Flaa asks, tilting her head, "Is that how this place is called?" then, she realized- Chalize knew how this forest was called, which meant that she lived near here. In conclusion, she might know where that Region could be!
"Yep. It's one of the milder territories in this place, despite certain obstacles." At this, Chalize looked up at the Gligar above them, who was determinedly ignoring her.
"This place?" Flaa asks, her eyes widening, "What do you mean by 'this place'?" then, she realized she was being a little over-excited. Who cares? she thought to herself.
over a year ago Mystrygal said…
(Heeeey! Mind if I join too?)
(Of course not!)
Name: Bunny.

Pokemon: Buneary.

Personality: She's rather Mischievous and likes to prank on others . She's really playful and carefree, sometimes, people can't stand her carefree-ness , because, she tends to laugh and smile, at the wrong time,when the situation is not right,

Bio: She used to be wild, until she was captured , but due to some unknown reasons, was abandoned by her former trainer , so she felt so very lonely and ignored, that she decided to makeit to Twisted Utopia, the land which other pokemon describe as 'paradise' and she does so too!

(Welcome!)
"You know, the utopia? The land beyond Regions?" Chalize looked at Flaa for any trace of understanding. "I guess it's hard to explain when it doesn't really have a name."
"The Region that has no name..?" Flaa asks, and gets starry eyes, "So you know where it is! Hold on, if this is one of the milder territories of the Region, then I'm already there!"
"Correct!" cheered Chalize. "And welcome! Clearly you must be one of those Pokemon who were raised in the Regions, so I hope you'll enjoy yourself here."
(Thanks!!!!)

"Did someone say Utopia?" A bouncy and Cheerful voice came from the bushes.It was bunny, she smiled widely and skipped towards the two other pokemon. She danced around the pokemon asking,"Is this Utopia?That place they call paradise?Tell me,Have I finally made it to Utopia?"She asks unable to contain herself.
"Chalize says it is!" Flaa says equally excitedly, "She says that this forest is just a part of the Region!"
"Yippeeee....",Bunny says jumping even higher."I'm Bunny!Nice to meet you!Nice to meet you!"she says and Drags Floette around Charlize along with her.
"Haha, you sure seem happy, Bunny!" Flaa laughs, "My name is Flaa, it's nice to meet you, too!"
"ofcourse I'm happy!Aren't you,Flaa?"Bunny asks..........

(brb)
"I certainly am!" Flaa replies with a big grin on her face which would clearly show that she was happy.
"How did you know about this place?"Bunny asks calming down a bit..........
Mystrygal commented…
I had music classes! over a year ago
Nojida commented…
How was the lesson? :3) over a year ago
Mystrygal commented…
Not too bad.....XD over a year ago
"I heard Pokemon talking about it" Flaa replies, smiling, "They said about something about a place that no trainer has set foot on. I asked for more information and poof! I learnt about this Region!"
"No trainer has ever come here?"Bunny asks with a confused expression,"Don't they know this exists?"
"Seems like it" Flaa replies, "Although I hope it's true, I really hate trainers.."
"me too..........They are such careless and unkind beings...!"Bunny says Pouting....
Mystrygal commented…
G2g!I'm going out for Dinner with my Parents!See ya! over a year ago
Nojida commented…
Have fun and see ya! over a year ago
"Well, it might not be the same for all of them..." Flaa says, knowing that there's always someone different.
"True, but who's got time to worry about it?" Chalize added dismissively. Turning to Bunny, she added, "Name's Chalize. Nice to meet you!"
"Welp, now that everyone has introduced themselves..." Flaa says, and turns to Chalize, "How about you show us around?"
"Okay!" With that, Chalize started off through the forest, spouting off information. "Well, around here is where most Pokemon make their homes, seeing as how it's the most comfortable spot in the forest. Over that way are the ponds (she pointed as she spoke) and Grass types tend gardens and crops over there. But be careful not to go into the thicker part of the forest."
"What's in the thicker part of the forest?" Flaa asks curiously.
"That's Nagi's domain. She's the one who controls and guards Fortunas Forest, and legend has it she also guards one of the relics," Chalize explained, glancing nervously toward the distant part of the forest.
"Nagi?" Flaa asks, tilting her head, "What kind of Pokemon is she? Is she strong? Has anyone ever seen her?" she asks curiously.
"There are various rumors. Some say she's a Meganium, others say they saw her as a Mismagius, and still others say she's a Sawsbuck." Chalize shook her head in confusion. "She never really greets us in person. In fact, I sometimes wonder if she's the one who started all the rumors to keep her identity hidden. One thing's for certain, though, she's powerful."
"Ah, it makes sense" Flaa says nodding, "You have to be very powerful in order to protect a forest and a relic....what's a relic again?"
"Wow, you really are new to this place, aren't you?" Chalize laughed. "Well, it's a good thing I like talking! Anyways, it's one of the objects that basically hold the utopia together, and protect it from evil. They must have some kind of special magic or something. From what I've heard, this relic is some kind of mystical flower."
"Woooow!" Flaa gasps, wide-eyed, "A flower with a strange power? Man, this place is really awesome!" she says happily, "What do the rest of the relics look like?"
Chalize shrugged. (or as much as she could shrug with no shoulders XD) "No idea. They could be anything, really- you know, a seashell, a piece of obsidian, that sort of thing."
"Hmmm, then there's no way I'd me able to find them..." Flaa says, sighing.
"You never know. You could get lucky," Chalize joked, then added. "But, honestly, the whole thing's a little ridiculous. I mean, before recently, the relics were never really talked about that much, but now all of a sudden, there are rumors about 'prophecies' and stuff popping up left and right."
"Huh? That's strange..." Flaa says, then remembered, "Humans usually don't talk about old stuff, but when something serious happens that involves them, they start talking about it over and over again" she says, "Could it be the same this time too?"
"Maybe," Chalize replied. "But even if the 'prophecies' were real, you'd think that Pokemon would actually be trying to do something useful, instead of just waiting around to become a 'chosen one.'"
"The 'chosen one'?" Flaa asks, "What are those prophecies about, anyway?"
Chalize shook her head again. "All I could make of it is that there's supposed to be 17 Pokemon, one of each type, to wield the relics against some new evil. But if it were true, there'd be some kind of evidence, wouldn't there?"