Pokémon Pokémon Dream World

Nojida posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 08:55PM
Introduction

"Hello, dear trainer! Welcome to my labratory! As you can see, I am professor Fennel, or Doctor Fennel, as a few people call me!
What do I specialize in? Well, I specialize in studying Pokémon trainers and Pokémon dreams!
What are Pokémon dreams, you ask? Well, a Pokémon, when it sleeps, it has a dream, just like humans do. My fellow professors and I have now found a way to enter that Pokémon's dream, with the help of our special machines and the well-known C-Gear.
Have you ever heard of the Entralink? It is the in the heart of the Unova region, its power still unkown. We believe that the Entree, a mysterious tree that appears to be the source of that unknown power, is somehow connected with another world.
But, I think someone else can explain that a bit better than me. Why don't you go to the research room? You will find that person there!"

Pokémon Dream World?

"Hellooo~! You must be the new trainer that has been hanging around Castelia city lately, am I right? Well, nice to meet you! My name's Irene, and I'm one of Doctor Fennel's top reseachers! Sure, I may look like a teenager, which I am, but hey, I know the Dream World better than anyone in this lab! Anyway, I bet that's the reason why Doctor Fennel sent you here, am I right? I am? Hooray! Ahh-- Well, let's get started, shall we? So! As Doctor Fennel has probably already told you, we use our machines and the C-Gear to enter a Pokémon's dream.
The Entree Forest, proved to be a result of Entree's power, is where the connection between the Pokémons' dreams and the real world is mostly active. While sleeping, the Pokémon sees other Pokémon in its dream, mostly the same as its type. The Pokémon that it will see in its dream will appear in the Entree Forest, if it only wishes for it, for course!
A few years ago, we, humans, were only able to see what's going on in their dream by using the machines in this lab. However, not long ago, we invented a new machine that allows us to travel in the Dream World with our Pokémon, and explore it alongside them! If you wish to travel in the your Pokémon's dream, then I shall give you that device. I haven't used it so much, so I'm not the best to explain how it works. All I know is that, if something goes wrong while travelling in the Dream World, we can contact with you through this. Maybe Doctor Fennel will explain better, once she gives it to you!"

Forgot something to say, though...

"Oh, man.. What's the matter with the Tree of Dreams...? It seems like it won't let anyone out... Neither Pokémon, nor humans... I better inform the people back in the lab to not let anyone enter! If they do, who knows what might happen! What..? It's broken?! Come on! Not now!! Argh!! How am I gonna tell them now?! If I don't, the trainers might get into huge trouble..!"

What is the matter with the Tree of Dreams? Why won't it let anyone out? What caused this? Who was that man? Why am I asking you so many questions while I already know the answers? Join in to find out!

Rules:

~No godmodding!

~Try to use properly grammar!

~No swearing/profanity!

~You may have whatever Pokémon you want exept from legendary! (Dark or Ghost-type suggested, as this is mostly going to take place in dark-ish places. And you're also going to have the same Pokémon throughout this entire story, so pick carefully)

~Leave any outside Drama outside of this RP please

That's all I can think of, so I guess I'm done with the rules!

Characters~

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Trainer Class (Optional):

Pokemon that will fall asleep:

So...yeah! That's all, I guess! Have fun~
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 08:18AM

Pokémon 4064 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4064

over a year ago Nojida said…
Name: Charity Zarrie Blick

Appearence: PIC

Personality: The 'carefree fairy'. She's energitic and very friendly. Of course, she tease, she can lie, she can shout, she can argue, but she'll always be a loyal friend. She's also a very cheerful character. Always, wherever she goes, she smiles, even though that smile might sometimes be fake. She always does her best for her friends and Pokemon. She almost never takes serious things seriously. Her response to a question like that is always: "Just cause!".

Likes: Dark-types, Fairy-types, anything cute, has a big interest in Pokemon abilities.

Dislikes: Anything related to maths with a few exceptions, being alone, skates and sunglasses, someone dear of hers leaving, arguements

Bio: She is originally from Hoenn, but she and her parents moved in Unova when she was still young. Her family very rich, and she was never really bothered by it, until her father died. Ever since then her mother didn't have much free time to spend with her because she was busy taking care of both hers and her dead husband's responsibilities. She didn't show it, but she was also so worried about Charity that was thinking about not letting her start her journey. Charity was quite annoyed by that, and didn't really do anything until Zikky, her Zorua, randomly sneaked into her room. The two of them started pranking on anyone that entered the house so they'd get Charity's mother's nerves on. Which they succeeded. Her mother let her start her journey, and she was quite relieved that she did that.

Trainer Class: Trainer.

Pokemon that will fall asleep: Zorua (A.K.A.: Zikky)
last edited over a year ago
[b]Name:[/b] Charity Zarrie Blick

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Age:[/b] 14

[b]Appearence:[/b] PI
pipiqueen commented…
she's cute!X3 over a year ago
Nojida commented…
Thank you! X3 She actually took forever to draw XP over a year ago
Monmonny commented…
She's so hot...and pretty...and cute.... over a year ago
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
Name:Micheal Vinnie Free (Goes by Mikey or Mike, never Vinnie! XP)

Appearance:Pic

Personality: At first glance he's the kind of guy you're mama told you to avoid on account of his suave nature and devilishly handsome British accent. When you get to know him ,however, he's a really cool guy who will always have your back. He always sticks to his promises never going back on them or even thinking about it. He's always willing to see things through no matter how tough they may be, he'll always protect his friends no matter what kind of harm may come to him. He believes everyone is good and is worth knowing, as every pokemon is. He always gives you the feeling, even without speaking, that you can trust him. He also likes smelling girl's hair so watch out, or you'll get struck by this smooth mamajama

Likes: Food, Anime, Pokemon, people, hugs, and girl's hair

Dislikes: People who put others down, water (he can't swim), when people give up

Bio: He was born in an area to the east of Goldenrod not far from the main city. His parents didn't have much to give him growing up as they were always managing troubles with food money and two gangs that were present in his area. One day he befriended a lost Sableye which was sick. He tried his best to make it the city but the gangs kept pushing him down. They proceeded to do this again and again and again until.....he finally snapped and took them head on. Their pokemon were quite strong and got seriously hurt trying to chase them all off, eventually managed to do that but not before a Scyther managed to give him a nasty cut under his eye. After that he was able to make it to the center and heal Sableye. Eventually his parents were able to make money and they moved to Unova so he can start a fresh new beginning along with his Sableye which he proceeded to name, Steve.He does however have a little something to remember his past life, namely a red scar under his eye (I could go on but I think I've done too much XP)

Trainer Class (Optional):Trainer

Pokemon that will fall asleep:Sableye (Steve)
[b]Name[/b]:Micheal Vinnie Free (Goes by Mikey or Mike, never Vinnie! XP)

[b]Gender[/b]:Male

[b
Monmonny commented…
Um over a year ago
(What's with all those weird habits? XP)
(I don't know, it's a really common thing in my newer characters XP)
(Okay, but why do they all have to do with girls? XP)
(It's weird smelling girl's hair, smelling a boy's hair is down right creepy XP)
(Touche XD)
(Exactly XP Although I'm seriously wondering where I got these ideas XP)
(Maybe some show? You randomly smelled your shocks? XP)
(No I don't do that XP Although for some reason I was liking the colour pink and pink led to pink socks and the rest is a blur XP)
(So it was a few random thoughts, one after another? XP)
(Yeah you could say that XP)
(Happens to me often XP)
(But I like how they came out, gives them that weirdness I like so much XP)
(Yeah, just like Mr Hidenori's characters XP)
(Yeah XP What about you, don't ever make any weird ones ? XP)
(I think my toddlers and Shiori are my weirdest ones, I don't quite remember XP)
(Though I haven't seen any weird habits XP)
(That's because I haven't used them properly XP)
(Oh, well whatever XP Do they smell socks ? XP)
(Nope, that's a special habit of your own characters XP)
(Anyway, I guess we can start now!)

"I think this is where Professor Fennel's labratory is supposed to be.." Charity says to herself, standing infront of a builting, trying hard to remember if it was the right one. It was seriously loud right now, as every single car in Castelia city just had to pass this exact moment, so she couldn't concenrtate well.
"Why don't you check the map again?" Zikky asks, hanging on Charity's shoulder.
"Hush, I'm about to figure this out!" Charity says thinking hard. Zikky simply sighs.
(Yep XP I'm actually trying to think of a weird habit for Quincy's little cousin XP)

"'Ello love, what brings you here on this fine day ?"Mikey asked walking up to her
(Oh, wow XD)

Charity turns around to see Mikey and smiles politely "Hello, may I ask? Is this professor Fennel's labratory?" she asks, pointing at the builting.
(Yeah XP)

"I believe it is"Mikey replied looking at the building "Although I've never really ran into professors much"
"Is that so?" Charity asks, turning to the builting as well "Would you go in if it actually was hers?"
"Yeah I guess I would"Mikey said, "My little buddy wanted to come here" he and Steve tapped her shoulder
"Buddy?" Charity asks and suddenly feels her shoulder being tapped. She turns around to see Steve and freaks a bit "Gaaah--!!"
Zikky bursts out laughing "I love that reaction!"
"I was just trying to say hi"Steve said looking sad
"Oh dear, are you alright ?"Mikey asked
"Yeah...I'm fine.." Charity says and knocks her head childishly "I just got a bit surprised, that's all~" she looks at Steve "Sorry if I made you sad, I didn't mean to"
"No don't!"Mikey exclaimed
Steve quickly dropped his sad face and made a very scary one with and looked like he was gonna bite her
"Eeeeeek!!" Charity screams surprised and shocked, quickly stepping back and almost hiding behind Mikey.
Steve burst out out laughing and pointing at Charity
"A thousand apologies miss"Mikey said "He loves to do that to people"
"Scary scary scary scary..." Charity was murmuring to herself, hiding her face into her hands.
"Come on, cut the acting" Zikky says rubbing his cheek on her hand.
"Now say you're sorry"Mikey said to Steve
Steve went over to Charity, "Sorry" and gave her a hug
Charity slowly takes her hands off her face and looks down at Steve almost trembling.
Steve looked up at her with sad eyes "Sorry!"
Charity immidietally stops the face she was making and smiles widely "You're so cute!" she exclaims hugging Steve tightly and spinning around, as if she was a 4-year-old.
"Woah!" Zikky exclaims jumping off her shoulder.
"Yay!"Steve exclaimed enjoying himself
"Ah much better"Mikey said "So are you entering the lab ?"
"Oh yeah!" Charity exclaims remembering, letting go of Steve in mid air "But hey, is this really her lab? I can't just enter..."
"Yeah you can!" Zikky exclaims, taking Charity's form "Watch!" he says, in Pokemon languege, and runs into the lab.
"Wait!" Charity exclaims.
"Well looks like you friend says you can"Mikey said and Steve somehow landed on his head
"Um...." Charity says staring at the builting nervously "He did, but I'm still not sure..." she says, looking down.
"Alright love lets go"Mikey said grabbing her arm and pulling her along
"Gah!" Charity says as she's being pulled.
Zikky meanwhile was still in Charity's form and was bothering some researchers by using Snatch "Hehehe! You white people are slow!" he was laughing.
"Don't worry the door's right there"Mikey said "Or would you like me to take you somewhere else ?" he asked in very handsome tone
"Omg you can't just call people white!"Steve said appearing next to Zikky
"No no!" Charity exclaims, shaking her head. She wasn't listening to her mother anymore, but she always remembers that time she told her to not visit places with strangers.
"Then how do you want me to call them?" Zikky asks placing his hands on his hips.
"That's better"Mikey said and continued to drag her
"Do I look like I know ?"Steve asked "They're researchers maybe you should call them that"
Charity simply stays silent as she's being dragged.
"What's a researcher again?" Zikky asks, titling his head.
"And now you're not talking to me"Mikey said
"I think they do like research and stuff"Steve said
"But what am I supposed to say?" Charity asks looking up at Mikey.
"Do they now?" Zikky asks surprised "I wonder what kind of research though. Ooh, I'm gonna see!" he tranforms into one of the researchers and runs into a room.
"I don't know"Mikey said "Maybe you could say how handsome I am or how lovely I sound, because I am and I do"
"I so wanna see this train wreck"Steve said floating after Zikky