Pokémon Pokeworld GX rp

dargox posted on Aug 09, 2012 at 08:35PM
Ok, this a remake of another rp I made. you can be a trainer from any region but in this one a new more evil team rocket as been doing weird test on pokemon turning them into shadow pokemon, or delta pokemon.
last edited on Aug 09, 2012 at 09:02PM

Pokémon 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dargox said…
Trainer info:

Name: Rexas Takumi
Home region: johto
Appearance: (link)
Poke-party: Charmelon/Lv26, Umbreon/Lv34, Riolu/Lv22.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
trainer info

name:albert wesker
home region:kanto
apperence:in the pic*
poke party:gengar/lv36 lucario/43 machamp/37
trainer info

name:albert wesker
home region:kanto
apperence:in the pic*
po
wesker:where are you giovanni..i will take you out then become the leader of team rocket thats my goal and it will be achived
over a year ago lioside said…
Name: luke
Home region: sinnoh
Appearance: (pic)
Poke-party: infernape lv.38, stoutland lv.32, mudkip lv.7, Poochyena lv.9, glaceon lv.1, victini lv.15
Name: luke
Home region: sinnoh 
Appearance: (pic)
Poke-party: infernape lv.
wesker:i sense so team rocket weaklings near maybe i can.."persuade"them to give me info *lets machamp out of pokeball* MACHAMP!!!
Giovanni: walking into the self built battle field where wesker stands, said. "you have some nerve breaking into my home for a challenge, BOY and for what? Because you were kicked out from team rocket?" He smirks.

[elsewhere in goldenrod]

Rexas: walks outside of the goldenrod gym with his charmelon while also looking at his 3rd johto badge, saying. "man! That was easy, wouldn't you say..Burn?"

Burn: Char! Char. (Yeah! grass is no match for me.) Flex his arms in delight.
wesker:pulls out gun*whatch your mouth old man machamp:CHAMP CHAMP!!!(i will **** you up so bad) wesker:giovanni i was not kicked out i quit remeber the tears in everybodys eyes..HAHAHA!!
Giovanni: "heh, sorry to break it but only ones crying for you was the lowest grunts.(jessy & james)" he sends out his gengar.

Gengar: comes out it's pokeball. "GEN..GAR!!" (@machamp: I see, you're back for your beating!!)
jessy& james:to portec wesker:SHUT UP!!!*shoots james in his knee* wesker:you were tearing up i saw machamp:CHAMP CHAMP!!(oh back for yours you little ****)
Giovanni: "heh, you're mistaken boy. I haven't shed one tear for nobody or their pokemon and to prov it, I'll destroy you & your pokemon in battle!! He points at wesker, saying. "NOW, GENGAR!!!! Use HYPNOSIS!!"

Gengar: Gar!! (SIR!!) Use hypnosis on machamp.
wesker:boy?not even close old man for you though is more like it MACHAMP NO MORE FOOD FOR YOU IF YOU DONT WAKE UP machamp*MACHAMP!!!(holy crap no!!!)
Giovanni: "heh, you should be more worry about yourself. Gender, shadow ball on the trainer!"

Gengar: gen,gar! (yes, sir!) fires a shadow ball at wesker.

[team rocket theme starts to play]
wesker:oh yeah karate chop on giovanni machamp:MACHAMP!!!(heck yeah)
Giovanni: see machamp coming at and yells out "heh, I see you're using head on attacks. Persian, Gengar!! FINISH THEM!!!

Persian: nods and blast machamp with a criticral hit power gem.

Gengar: use another shadow ball also attacking machamp.
wesker:well giovanni bravo..but you forot one thing..i have fire power..and more ambition..you have no inishative...you wont leade for long...you might as well be dead*shoots giovanni in the knee then walks away
Giovanni: falls down in pain but quickly call out to wesker, saying. "hehehe, why run off when the party is starting, besides don't you want to see my SHADOW MEWTWO!?"

[The battle field center floor opens up as a black colored mewtwo comes out of the floor]

Shadow mewtwo: use psychic to grab wesker.
wesker:HAHA!!*pulls out gun a shoots shadow mewtwo*YOU MADE A SHADOW POKEMON PLEASE I COULD ATLEAST GET A FAIR FIGHT FOR MEWTWO!!
Shadow mewtwo: still using it's stops the bullet & knocks away the gun while also binding wesker body.

Giovanni: walks down with a limp to were shadow mewtwo stands, saying. "you shouldn't be so cocky with just one squeeze from death. now what you said before was right on the money but I'm not getting weak, I'm getting tiresome of leading a these failures. So you want them, then you can have them but only if you can pass my little test."
wesker:fine what little girls test do you have for me then
Giovanni: smiles devilishly, saying. "heh, hope you can remember that last insult. Now shadow mewtwo clear his memories & then blast him off, also take his pokemon"

Shadow mewtwo: <psy: yes, master.> using psychic he takes wesker's pokemon, then erase his memory while blasting him away to god know where.
wesker:ASS!!*holds head in pain*my memories are draing...giovanni you will die!!!*passes out from the losses of his memories*wakes up...uh where am.i..who am i...i cant remeber