Pokémon Mutated Pokemon Rp

ilovepokemon3 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 11:16PM
You can be a normal pokemon, or you can be a mutated pokemon. A mutated pokemon is a pokemon that originally had one type, but now has two Example: a pikachu thats also a ice type.

Im going to be a Poochyena thats also a fire type.

Pokémon 325 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 325

over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
Akeyla:...I'll never find another Mightyena...............if only he became a Mightyena....*sad*
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Garchomp: ahhh. Crap you ok Akeyla.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
slasher:*eyes turn green for just plain sadness*i wonder..no they wont miss me...*gets captured by team glactic and became team galactic leader cyruses pokemon*finally a trainer
Akeyla:....im...im fine...*walks away*.....y...y did he have to leave?
crying
slasher:team glactic gets beat and disbanded*eyes turn white from weakness*im so weak i couldnt even beat a 10 yearold why...WHY!!!!
over a year ago froslass101 said…
hmmm
-she shoots out a trump card towards the team galactic recruit but it gets thrown in the ot5her direction abd hits a trainer- o my -she starts to hide-wha...what is going on ?!?
Akeyla:....i need to find another Mightyena........if...if only he was here......he...he could.....*runs away*
Garchomp: He is a tough pokemon who hates to show his feelings but I think we should give him time. Now shall we go find this stone. Owww my back it hurts like crazy.
rainy
slasher:starts raining*LIGHTNING STRIKE ME YOU HAVE NEVER HELD BACK BEFORE LETS END IT NOW!!
Akeyla:...I'll never find him...i never will.....but...i have to...for the sake of my pack...i must.....*howls to any pokemon that i know*
big smile
slasher:steals a helecopter*HAHAHAHAHA GENGAR!!!!*flys above garcomp and akeyla
Akeyla:......i must...i am next in line for the alpha rank....and yet there are no other Mightyena....I MUST FIND HIM....
Garchomp: Akeyla wait up.* he catches up to her* Akeyla you don't need to run anymore unless I run. I got your back.* hethinks to himself( sis I am sorry I failed to protect you but I will protect Akeyla)*
laugh
slasher:*crashes the helecopter next to them*hey guys its been a wheil
Garchomp: Slasher what do you want.
Akeyla: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your...your back!!!!!! Finally.......i.....i can be an alpha....
Garchomp: Just joking with you slasher. Welcome back! You guys got good names i wish my mom gave me a better one.
slasher:jumps out*i stole that gengar stuff and whats your name
Garchomp: my name is the pokemon I am and I hate it. All the others got better names even the one named Jacob.
slasher:*giggles*welll HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! what a funny stupid name...
Garchomp: Shutup I was hoping Akeyla and you could help out with a better name.
slasher:how about drake or draco or cyrus
Akeyla:......so your not a pokemon?...im confused...
slasher:long story
Garchomp Yeah what's up with that!
Akeyla:........i still need to find another Mightyena...so i can become alpha.....
Garchomp: That is why I want the stone being a gigantic pokemon sucks when you are powerful. Plus I kinda like you more than a friend.
Akeyla: !!!!!!!!!!
Garchomp: Its true! What don't you believe me.
Akeyla:...but...why?
Garchomp: Your cute that's why I know its strange but I don't care what others think.
Akeyla:...realize your not a Mightyena....
Garchomp: I know that is why I need the stone. At first I wanted to meet a female garchomp but that was before I met you.
Akeyla:.....mom...can i have the stone please?

Mom:...here...*gives me a gold stone*

Akeyla: thanks.....so, do you want to be a Mightyena?
Garchomp: Yes I really do.
Akeyla:....by the power of the golden stone of arkika, i deem you a Mightyena..*the golden stone glows as it touches you*
*transforms into a mightyena* Mightyena: did it work.
Akeyla:...yes...it worked....
Mighyena: Thank you for helping me Akeyla. I will be with you always for I am yours now.
Akeyla: and i am yours.....
Mightyena: Does this mean you are an alpha.
slasher:*eyes turn red for extreme anger and betrayel*grr...grrr...YOU TWO BETRAYERS *turns red*I HAVE MY HEART OUT FOR YOU AND YOU STOMP ON IT*maxies and archies theme is the theme that is going on*YOU TWO DARE*starts lighting everything on fire around them*
angry
*Mightyena uses ice beam to put out the fire*
Mightyena: If you want her you going tplo have to get through me with a fair fight no moves just bite and scratching. I be a mightyena now but I am still viscous when it comes to protecting the ones I love.
slasher:FACE MY RAGE!!!!!*scratchs mightyena and starts biteing his head*GENGAR!!!*burns down a forest*
Mightyena: Oh no. *runs and grabs the golden stone* Sorry I will give it back I promise. Blastoise.* goes blastoise* RAIN DANCE. Next Rayqueza.* goes raygueza* HYPER BEAM*
angry
*this song is what is going off during the battle*slasher:YOU WONT BREAK ME!!!!*uses all f his move in one attack*MULTI STRIKE!!!!
* rayqueza dodges it*Rayqueza: you missed and I just figured out my new name it is Arkika. The same as the stone. Listen slasher I am sorry ok but you have anger issues and are too dangerous to be around so I have no choice. *Arkika grabs slasher and toys at Max speed to everstone island* now stay and protect the ones who live here jirachi* he turns into jirachi and teleports away* Mightyena. Here is the stone mam. I am truly sorry for what happened. I shall take my leave.
slasher:transforms back*i wont be forgotten i will make my way back(my charecter is young ghetsis the evil dude of team plasma)MY NAME IS GHETSIS!!!!*steal helecopter and flys away in the distance*i hope you all die...
sad
Arkika: I am truly sorry* he starts to leave while Halfway gone by lighthouse plays. Because he will soon start to be like that.*
slasher:in the distance spray paints a team plasma sybol on the helecopter*i will get my revege some arkiak LIVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TILL THEN!!!!*flys over him dropping a note from the helecopter*