Pokémon Poke High School

iceandsummer posted on Aug 01, 2012 at 11:30AM
You and your pokemon are walking side by side when a light flashes above you and strikes down on both of you. You hug your pokemon tightly and open your eyes after it's over. But your pokemon is gone! You look into a lake and notice you have morphed with it. Then a Pelipper flies by and drops you a letter:
Dear (name),
I'm so sorry for what has happened. I have created an experiment but it spread out because it was unstable. There is a school I created for people like you. I hope you can attend.
Principal Mewtwo

I will play as Kachu (in the picture but girl style)
You and your pokemon are walking side by side when a light flashes above you and strikes down on both

Pokémon 268 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 268

over a year ago iluvshadowo3o said…
-by the lake, i am half eevee-
Me: Dis is just great! I am a fox thingy!
-vulpix comes over-
Vulpix: Hello, are you from around here? :3
Me: Indeed i am and ive morphed into a pokemon, i was a human and now i'm this!
Vulpix: I was totally not expecting that!
Me: I'm sorry, i had to tell someone...
Vulpix: Ill help you! I am Vulpix.
Me: Hi, i am now a eevee but my real name is Kira.
Vulpix: Nice to meet you. -shakes paws-
over a year ago iceandsummer said…
Kachu: *bumps into Kira and cheeks spark* Oh, sorry. *notices that she's morphed too* Oh, hey. You too? Did you get the letter?
Eevee: Yes I'm afraid...
Kachu: Wanna go to the school together?
Vulpix: Am i allowed to come?
Me: I guess
Kachu: *walks along path* C'mon. I wanna get this over with and get my Pikachu back. I know I morphed with him, but it's not the same.
over a year ago Thern said…
((okay I'm gonna join, I might get a pic up later of my character once i can figure out how to draw my look.))
Kite awoke and looked around, He couldn't see his Pidove ,Chubs, anywhere. "Chubs where are you" he called out, he then got the feeling that he was somehow his Pidove. Kite suddenly noticed a letter on the ground ,and so he picks it up and reads it. "hmm so that's what happen" Kite then went over to the mirror and saw what he now looked like. "not bad" kite said and then got everything ready and began to head to the school.
AT POKE HIGH SCHOOL
Kachu: Wow, looks like lots of us got zapped with that ray thing. And look, that one girl is a Darkrai.
over a year ago tinaloo said…
( i'll join )

daisy: *wakes up on thed ground* Rayquaza where are you at......i dont feel so good *runs to a Miror* WOW look at me...*looks at the letter* ohhh so thats why i look like this. *gets everything for school* ok then im ready for this

( heres her pic)
( i'll join )

daisy:  *wakes up on thed ground* Rayquaza where are you at......i dont feel so good
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
(MY NAME IS AVEN AND I'M MIXED WITH A CYNDAQUIL)

AVEN:THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND TO BECOME ONE WITH MY POKEMON

*READS LETTER*

AVEN:COOL I CAN LEARN CY'S MOVES, BUT I STILL WANT MY CY BACK

Daisy: *sees Kachu* hi im Daisy
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
monkey
red:crap my right side of my body is human and the left is infernape *sees daisy*sup my name is red and my left side was feiry now we are one
Kachu: Hello. I'm Kachu. *cheeks spark*
red:the names red *flame on tail and head grows alot bigger*when i get my hands on who ever did this to me..
Principal Mewtwo: I was going to help you all find a cure. But until then, you might have to study here to learn your moves and other pokemon traits.
Kachu: My cheeks keep sparking, does that count?
Principal Mewtwo: I suppose.
Daisy: *looks at her rayquaza tail* this is so cool but i want my rayquaza back
Kachu: Me too...... Hey, were both electric types, I just noticed that.
Principal Mewtwo: Yes, and you two are both in the same classes.
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
AVEN:SO IS THERE A CLASS FOR FIRE TYPES?
Principal: Of course. There is a class for all different types.
(btw you guys, you can at least play as one or two characters)
( ok) i have another charocter

Lilly: *sees Kachu* wow you got mutated to

( this is what she looks like only with longer hair)
( ok) i have another charocter

Lilly: *sees Kachu* wow you got mutated to 

( this is what she l
Daisy: so im in the class for dragons?
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
(My name is Ben and I combined with my Torterra and she is pissed)
Ben: Yo princepal mewtwo how long will be like this.
Lilly: i miss my parchrisiu
Ben: you can talk to it. Its easy just concentrate real hard and you should be able to.
Lilly: ok thanks *consentrates and talks to her parchirisu*
angry
red:YOU PRINCALBEL MY INFERNAPE PART IS STARTING TO GROW ALL OVER MY BODY!!

blue:got mixed with a dargonite*yeah me too i can only see out of my left eye now!!
Kite had silently made his way through the halls and sat in the class rooms for flying types. He was sitting in between a boy who was fused with his Starly and a girl who was fused with her pidgy.
"Hi I'm Kite pleasure to meet you guys" kite said as he introduced himself to the two.
"Hey there Kite, I'm Skye, and over there is my little brother Lloyd nice to meet you." the pigey girl said with a big smile.
"hi..." the starly boy said said shyly.
"he's very shy when he first meets people just give him time and he'll never stay quiet" skye said with a laugh.
"oh I see, that's understandable" Kite replied
Daisy: *goes to her class with dragon type's and sees blue* hi im Dasiy

Lilly: so where's the electric class at
red:hi guys im red and hes blue blue:*angrily*hii!!! red:hes a little angry ever scince he had his entire right side became his dragonite my left side and still growing on to my right side is infernape
Daisy: ohh yeah *looks at her tail* i know how you feel i have a rayquaza tail,claws and part of it's face and my freind lilly has a parchrisu tail and ears
angry
blue:oh hi im blue in the fire class...red:ALL OF YOU QUIT BEING HOT HEADS AND SETTLE DOWN*accidently lights desk on fire with the flame on his head and tail*
Ben: What class do I belong to grass or ground because I'm both.
Daisy: *smiles* im daisy .....so you fussed with your dragonite?
blue:yeah..i can finally fly like i always dream like*the other wing pops out on the other side of his body*man the growth keeps growing!!
Daisy: yeah i fused with my rayquaza *shows her left hand that has a claw*
in fire class...red:YOU ALL MADE ME MAD MONKEY!!*uses flamethrower all over the room!!*

blue:red is very mad
Ben: hey at least you don't have a tree growing out of your back.
Daisy: yeah he is *flys up* cool!
angry
blue:need it bigger*waters the tree then flys up*woah this is awsome in fire class... red:WE NEED TO START A REVOLUTION AGAINST MEWTWO AND FIND A CURE OURSELFS!! fireclass:YEAH!! red:WE WERE TURNED INTO THIS FROM THAT POKEMON HE NEEDS TO PAY FOR IT!!! blue:revolution eh not going to work..
Daisy: they dont relize how strong Mewtwo is they wont stand a chanse
blue:li gotta talk to him listen red your going to di..*gets fire punched in the face* red:never tell me what i cant do
Daisy: *Slashes red with her claw* STOP IT. LISTION YOU WANT STAND A CHANSE MEWTWO IS TO STRONG *grows to 22 fet tall*
Ben: Hey mewtwo cure us or this will be you LEAF STORM* ben unleashed leafstorm and destroyed one of the walls* cure us or your next.
angry
red:like hell ill listen to a weak dragon*becomes a full infernape*suckers*keeps useing close combat on rayquaza*
Daisy: *rolls eyes* Like HELL THIS HURTS *usses Outrage on Red*
Ben: come out mewtwo LEAFSTORM*he destroys another wall.*
All the commotion from the other room could be heard from the flying class room. "I wonder what's going on over there, you think we should check it out." Kite asked
Lloyd quickly interjected "No...we should just wait for class to start."
Skye shrugged "that's Lloyd for ya, always staying out of trouble and sticking to books. but not too many students are in here yet, so I'll check it out if your willing to ,Kite."
Kite thought a moment "naw, no point in getting in trouble on the first day."
Skye Playfully poked at Kite, "oh come on Kite, I know you want to"
Lilly: wounder whats going on *goes to the fire class*
Ben: Ok mewtoo lets see if you can ignore this EARTHQUAKE! *ben stomped on the groung and the whole building* CURE US NOW!!!!!
Lilly: *sees Daisy fighting red*