Pokémon Pokemon rp

ilovepokemon3 posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 06:01PM
You can be a trainer or a pokemon, it doesn't matter which. You can also be Legendary Pokemon, or more than one pokemon or trainer.

Im going to be a female Growlithe. My moves are: Ember, Roar, Flame Wheel, and Quick Attack. My level is 23 and i am a wild pokemon.

Pokémon 126 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 126

over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
Me: I wonder if there are any trainers around here.....

Other Growlithe: Maybe, Young one. (He is level 47,so i am still young.)
over a year ago Firegirl1015 said…
(Hi I'm a girl trainer named Rebekah I have dark brown hair and light brown eyes I fight with fire type trainer my pokemon consist of a vulpix(girl),torchic(girl),ponyta(boy),Hou­ndo­om(­gir­l),­chi­mch­ar(­boy­), numel(boy),growlithe(boy) there's room for one more pokemon)

Rebekah:*is looking at a map* stupid map *turns to vulpix* do you know where we're going
Vulpix:*shakes her head*
Rebekah:darn *puts map away* well its getting late we should camp here for tonight *lets all my pokemon out* come on out guy dinner time *gives them some pokemon food*
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
(sup i'm aven a boy trainer, i have an afro, my pokemon are pichu(male, main) ,toodile(male),squirtle(male),thats it)
(which region is it?)
over a year ago KibouSN said…
(Yo, I'm Hope. I'm a boy trainer with dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. I'm an all-rounded trainer. My pokemon consist of a Ralts (female), Piplup (male), Shuppet (male), Gible (male), Shroomish (female). One more slot for active pokemon.)
Hope: Hmm. According to the Pokedex, Growlithe should be spotted in this area.
(Ralts appears on Hope's shoulder)
Hope: What do you think, Ralts?
Ralts: Ral?
Hope: "Sigh" You right. We're better off setting up camp for now. Everyone, come on out!
( All pokemon come out.)
Hope: Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Do what ever you want, but don't go to far from the campsite, got it?
( all complied with a appositive, Hope hoped, and ran off)
(Hope sighed and got to business.)
(Region is Johto)

Me: Hm?....I sense a trainer! *moves to the tall grass and makes it move* Maybe now I'll get caught!
Rebekah:*pets vulpix*
Strage noise: Eweee!

Me: Huh? What was that? *looks over and finds an eevee* Oh! Its an Eevee!

Eevee: Hello, Im Eevee. What's your name?

Me: (thinks: Why is this Eevee white?) Im Growlithe, nice to meet you!
Rebekah:vulpix did you hear that
Vulpix:*nods*
Growlithe:*walks towards the noise*
Me: Growlithe, growl! (How are you?)

Eevee: Ewee, eweee! (Im great, you?)
Kibou: Hmm? Ralts, you hear that?
Ralts: *nods*
Kibou: Lets find out what it was.
*walks over to the noise
Me: Growl, growlithe, growl! (Im fine! Hey,have you seen any trainers? And also, i dont mean to be rude, but why is your color different than a normal eevee?)

Eevee: Ewe, eweee, ewe. (Because, I'm a shiny Eevee!)
Kibou: *reaches the clearing with two pokemon in it* *whispers* Hmm. That's a Growlithe, the pokemon we're searching for, but is that a shiny Eevee?
Ralts: Ral, Ral.
Kibou: *hears the two pokemon talking* Ralts, looks like i'm going to need your help for a while.
Me: Growl? (What was that?) *looks to wear the noise came from*

Eevee: *walks towards the noise*
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
(name:anthony hair:long white eye color:red coloths:wears black cloak but has a very charming body behind it behind cloak:white shirt pale skin good looking body,shorts and dcs*

Anthony:*jumps infront of (whats your charecters name)her *the head of the cloak goes down and anthony pulls up quickly*hello..
last edited over a year ago
(I am a pokemon, as you can see by my forum post at the top of the page, but i guess i can be a trainer as well.)

Me: Growlithe! (Hello!)
anthony:oh ok)someone named kibou around here?
rainy
Kibou: * hides behind a tree, whispering* CRAP! When did he get here?
anthony:when you mess with a villinous team kibou im sent to take care of buissness team rocket and team glactic want you for destroying both of there bases
Me: Growlithe, growl! (He's hiding behind a tree for some reason.)
anthony:if you dont come out i will make you*pull kibou out from the tree with psychic powers*
Kibou: * Runs like hell away*
Me: growlithe? (Why is he afraid of you?)
anthony:wait stop*flys towardhim at the same speed hes going useing psychic powers*i wont do what they are asking*cloak flys off*please trust me..
big smile
KIbou: *snicker* I can't believe he fell for that.*comes out from behind from a tree the opposite direction Anthony went* Now, Miss Gowlithe, It's time to tell me much more about yourself.
Me: Growl? (Me?)

Eevee: Who is this?
anthony:eyes turn as red as blood*YOU INGREATFUL MORTAL *goes back in his derection*
Me: *scared* *hides in the bushes*

Eevee: *runs away*
Kibou: *Flees again. Runs into Rebekah* Sorry! * Continues to run*
anthony:I GIVE YOU MERCY AND YOU BETRAY ME!!
*Arcanine appears out of nowhere and uses flamethrower on Kibou*

Me: mother!
big smile
Kibou: * appears right beside Arcanine* One clone dies by a Arcanine and the other is being chased by that physo. Man, It's days like this that I just want to laugh at others stupidity
anthony:eyes turn back to regular red*thank you so much
Me: im confused...whos the bad guy here?
smile
Kibou: what are you talking about? Your talking to a clone right now. The Boss is about halfway to the next town.
anthony:a psycho?? YOUR THE ONE WHO KILL 567 PEOPLE BY BLOWING UP TEAM GLACTICS BASE AND TEAM ROCKETS!!
Kibou: *blinks...twice* Oh! You mean boss's brother!
Me: I am extreamlly confused right now.......
Kibou: It's nothing.
anthony:DONT LIE TO ME IT WAS HIM HE LEFT HIS ID BEHIND
rainy
Kibou: Boss and his brother went to fight Team Rocket and Team Galactic together. Boss took out the bosses and His brother fought all the grunts. When they finished, boss's brother took explosives out of his backpack. The two fought, one to stop the other from killing the innocence,the other just for the sake of destroying. Though boss's pokemon were one of the strongest, his brother's strengthened by the ton of goons they had to fought. Boss's brother won, were able to plant the explosives, though boss tried physically to stop him, and destroyed the basses. Boss was caught in the explosion, the reason his id was found there, and barely escaped. That is the reason he became a trainer again, to find his brother and claim justice upon him.
Anthony:i left away my life for this mission *starts cyring and passes out*
Me: gr...growlithe? (Are...are you ok?) *lays down next to him*
Kibou: *Sweatdrops* I can't believe that he thought that I was a clone. Anyway, *looks at sun* Oh crap! Gotta run! Everyone must be starving by now! See ya, Miss Growlithe, and tell Mrs. Arcainine that her Flamethrower needs more power!
last edited over a year ago
anthony:wakes up where am i.....
Kibou clone: knocked out and in the middle of the forest. Nice going, pinhead!
Me: growl growlithe growl...(im here too...)
Kibou: That's because we are his best friends, and we are in his Mindscape.
anthony:oh man my back hurts
Kibou: Physically pain is transferred to mental pain when in the mindscape.
anthony:(im counfused are well still talking in the rp or are you acually insulting me)im in no mindscape