cyrus498 posted on Jul 05, 2012 at 03:52AM
age apperence hair color,eyecolor etc coloths and name

Pokémon 758 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 758

over a year ago cyrus498 said…
smile
me first age:14 name;Red hair color dirty blonde eye color blue.coloths a rayquza patternd leather jaket blue jeans and brown boots.personality: brave but cold personallity
last edited over a year ago
me first  age:14 name;Red  hair color dirty blonde eye color blue.coloths a rayquza patternd leather
red:cant belive i had to wait till i was 14 to get my first pokemon
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Pauline
Brown hair, golden eyes, cute top and jeans, sneakers and a hoodie
Pokemon: ???
Personality: ???

Pauline sits on a cliff edge overlooking the scenery
Red:professor rowan has to give a pokemon 'goes to lab' yo old coot give me pokemon rowan:hmm he is so perish but is it right for me to set him on a good path yes it is ok red pick your pokemon red:picks'piplup 'yahoo!
Red:goes to Pauline'what are you doing woah cool sunset
Pauline: "Yah, its beautiful. I came to this town to watch it....since their is nothing better to do at the moment.
A raichu walks out of the bushes, walks up to Pauline and sits in her lap, giving her a clump of berries.
Pauline: "These are...." she examins them. "oran berries, good job Riachu.
Raichu smiles. "Rai Rai."
red:sangem is is a preety good town*piplup comes over* piplup:pip pip...hi red:im teaching him to talk
Pauline: "That would be cool, a talking piplup." she smiles then looks at Riachu.

Pauline: "But....I cant speek pokemon....but I can understand what their saying, and they can understand me. I have been around pokemon my whole life, this Riachu was my first pokemon, ever since I was six, when she was a tiny pichu. Right when I became a trainer she became pikachu."

Riachu fell asleep in Pauline's lap.
red:ahh cool this is my first pokemon i started to be a trainer today
Pauline: "awesome, then I wish you luck on your journey."
red:thanks... i remeber i had a freind from snowpoint city he was 7 when he became a trainer and you know what was weird he had a torcic for a starter cuz rowan didnt have any others last i heard he was in unova
Pauline: "The Pokemon could have gotten to sinnoh through planes....or something....idk."
over a year ago KibouSN said…
Name: Kibou
Hair color: Dirty blonde
Eye color: Dark brown
Clothes: Blue hoodie, Black shirt and shorts
Personality: Cold but Gentle and Brave personality
Kibou: Chimchar!
(Chimchar appears next to him, a few scratches and bruises for training on it's own.)
Chimchar: Char!
Kibou: How did training go?
Chimchar: Char char!
Kibou: Good. When we get to Jubalife City, I'll take you to the Pokemon Center to Heal you up. Right now, eat dinner and get to sleep. We have a long road ahead of us.

red:hey another trainer...hey want to join the group im makeing to have some company our journey
Kibou: Sure. What do you think, Chimchar?
Chimchar: *tiredly* Chaa.
Kibou: *chuckles* That would mean a yes.
over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
Name: Brianna
Appearence: A brown haired girl with green eyes who wears a red shirt and black shorts.
Pokemon: None.
Personality: Brave, gentle, and sweet.

Brianna: Oh wow! I can't believe I'm finally getting my first pokemon! Wish me luck mom!

Mom: Goodbye, dear!

Brianna: *walks to the professers lab* I wonder if he has any more pokemon left..
red:he has a turtwig left..and your chimchar must be tired and the more people the mereier! and we have one more spot..
Brianna: Yay! A Turtwig! That's the pokemon I wanted! Hey, when I get my pokemon, can I join you guys?
red:of course you can.. piplup:in psy*you have a crush on her dont you? red:in psy*well yes..dont tell her
Brianna: Yay! Thank you! *goes to the professors lab* Um...do you have any pokemon left, professor?
proffeser oak:why yes i have a turtwig left here you go
Brianna: Thank you, professor! *takes the Turtwig and goes out and joins the rest of the trainers* Ok, I got my first pokemon! But, um, can I go tell my mom that im going on a journey with you guys?
red:i have a phone you can call her piplup:yes his phone looks like me!!! red:piplup:shush!!
Kibou: Sure. You want us to take you there?
Chimchar:*smirks*
Kibou: *sends death glare at him to shut him up* *whispers to Chimchar* Say anything, I skin you, got it?
red:in psy*god *** you like her too dont you kibou piplup:you wont like him when hes mad..
Brianna: im fine, i can go there by myself. *starts to walk to my house*
red:ok well im comeing with you
Brianna: ok. *keeps walking to my house*
red:cool so whats your pokemon goal master cordinater or just pokemon master
Brianna: Pokemon Master. I hope to travel to every region there is and meet lots of pokemon and trainers. And hopefully become the champion in each region.
red:my sister is the champion of this region im going to beat her!so where did you grow up in this region
Brianna: Well, im actually from the Johto region. I moved here two years ago.
red:cool ...know wonder i never saw you in twinleaf town
Brianna: Ok, this is my house. You can come in if you want, I'll tell my mom who you are...but um, first, whats your name? You never really told me.
crying
Kibou: * twitching* Did..He..just...*finds a corner and sits in fetal position* Forever alone.
red:my name is red what is yours and may i come in
Brianna: My name is Brianna, and of course you can come in. I'll tell my mom who you are. *enters my house*
red:why thank you and hello briannas mom
Brianna: Mom, im home! And i brought 2 friends with me!

Mom: what pokemon did you get? And whos your friend?

Brianna: this is Red, hes my new friend. Im going to go on a journey with him and some other trainers. And this is...*Turtwig comes out of its pokeball* my new Turtwig!
red:sup piplup:hello briannas mom red:dont talk to people you dont know!
Kibou: * sneezes* hmm, someone must be talking about me.
Mom: wow, a talking pokemon! So, Brianna, are you sure you want to go on a journey?

Brianna: yes mom, i have friends, and i'll be fine. I'll contact you when i get to Jubilife City, ok?

Mom: Bye, Brianna. *hugs Brianna goodbye*
red:gets to route 1
zzz
Kibou: * sleeping in a tree right next to him*
Brianna: *goes to route one and sees the rest of the trainers* i am now officially on a journey with you guys!
zzz
Kibou: *still sleeping*
red:for how long?d love to make this journey last
zzz
Kibou: *Still sleeping*
Brianna: Im not going to leave. We're in this together.