Pokémon Shiny pokemon for trade

cynders88 posted on Jul 02, 2012 at 01:56PM
Hey guys I have quite a few shiny pokemon I would be willing to trade. if anyone is interested just let me know what you would be willing to offer and I can tell you what I have. I'm not looking for anything outrageous like level 100 arceus and deoxys I already have those. I'm not like the people on global trade I'm willing to share the wealth and not try to rob you of some of your best pokemon.

Pokémon 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cynders88 said…
I have about 6 shiny charmanders and lots of eevees
over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
How many eevees? Cuz i want like....10!!! I love eevees!!
I have about 17 shiny eevees
Are there any others you are looking for? I have shinys on soul silver and on platinum as well.
over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
Um...let me think....oh yeah! A shiny Giratina! I already have a normal one on platnium but i LOVE shiny pokemon!
over a year ago Cherrybo said…
what level r your shiny pokemon?
They are all different levels. and i dont have a giratina sorry.
over a year ago ghinwa said…
tongue
i'd love to trade a pokemon i don't need for a shiny one but the problem is i don't know how. i don't even have a friend code how can i get one?
What game do you have?
smile
i have lots. here, i'll list the versions that i have unwanted pokemon in them: heartgold, platinum, pearl, and diamond. but unfortunately a virus entered my chip and now i can't play the games on it so my sis is gonna take it to a shop that repairs chips, if it didn't work, i have a solution. anyways, i don't know how to use Wi-Fi or trade, but it would be helpful if you explained:D
You need a Wireless Router in order to have an online connection with your Nintendo DS however with all Pokémon games your security settings cannot be WPA-enabled if you have a Password-secured Router because Pokémon games aren't programmed to read it. Here's how to set up your Router (if you have 1) with your DS. Turn on your Pokémon game. Next after it gets to the menu screen (Continue, New Game, etc.) select "Nintendo WFC Settings." Next you'll see 2 buttons, 1 of which is a blue one that says "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings." Select this 1. After this, select "Connection 1" and then you'll see 3 options. "Search for an Access Point," "AOSS" and "Manual Setup." You can choose "Manual Setup" if you know all of the Router settings otherwise choose "Search for an Access Point." Once the search is complete, select your Router from the menu and if it's a secured network then it'll ask for your password (which is your WEP code) and so enter that in and you should be okay then.
O did this for platinum because that's the one I've got the best shinys on. And the first time you link it to WiFi you will get your friend code.
smile
i don't have a Router, how can i get one? really sorry for troubling you, but i've always wanted to use the trading method:)
You can get one through your internet provider or you can find them in stores but I think they are usually a bit expensive.
smile
okay, my chip is fixed. i'd recommend trading from my diamond version cause i got a lot more pokemon and there are many that i don't need. so what pokemon are you interested in?
sad
I don't have any on my diamond game my brother erased mine and started over.