Pokémon Pokemon Journey

Ares2002 posted on Apr 01, 2012 at 04:12PM
hey guys i am a big fan of Pokemon so I decided to make a forum of it.

Synopsis:
This is a story of a young boy who finally comes to the age of becoming a Pokemon trainer.He will face lots of hard time deciding his first Pokemon

Characters:
Damon(main character)
Ava(Damon's sister and Rival)
Harry(Damon's friend and Rival)
Carl(Damon's friend and Rival)
Clyde(Damon's friend and Rival)
Luke(Damon's friend and Rival)

IF I GET THREE COMMENTS I WILL POST

Pokémon 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tinaloo said…
cool
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
thanks!!
last edited over a year ago
welcome
Chapter 1:Choices
The ten year old boy Damon was lying in his bed thinking about what could happen tommorow.Damon couldn't believe that now he could finally begin his Pokemon journey.Of all the choices of Pokemon he couldn't decide which to get.Would it be the cute Oshawott or the fierce Bulbasuar or the tiny Torchic or any of the other.As all of this roamed in his mind as Damon began to drift to sleep.....
"Damon!"yelled Damon's mother, "Get up,it's time for the exciting day."
Damon groaned as he got up."Where's Ava mom?"he said.
"She's already gone to get her Pokemon,"Replied his mother.
That got Damon ready in a flash."Bye Mom!" he yelled and he went to Professor Skipper.When he reached the professor's office he saw a large crowd.Damon had to push through the crowd to get in.When he went in he saw five other kids deciding their first Pokemon.He recognized them all as his sister Ava and friends Harry,Carl,Clyde and Luke.They all saw him and greeted him.Professor Skipper was in the room standing behind a shelf with 15 pokeballs in it.They were all named with tags on the out side of the shelf with the picture of the Pokemon.First Ava went to get her Pokemon.She slowly reached for the grass Pokemon Chikorita in the Johto League.She grabbed the ball and she looked satisfied with her choice.Next up was Carl.He put his hand on the Pokeball of Treecko.Both Ava and Carl then went outside together.Harry came up next and took the ball of the cute but fierce Pokemon Squirtle.Next was Clyde.Clyde hesitantly took the pokemon Bulbasuar.Luke came up to the shelf muttering that he would be the best trainer.Damon's toughest friend was Luke because he knew way more about Pokemon than Damon.Luke happily took the water pokemon Piplup.Then he went away saying
"Bye Loser."
Damon started thinking that if he chose right to take that specific Fire Type Pokemon.
As he was thinking that Professor Skipper said suddenly "There was once a legend that a fire pokemon over here-of course evolved - was said to have beaten the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo by a very narrow chance.The Pokemon was said to have got strengthened by the Trainer's care and trust.
Damon was very quiet then.He thought that if he gave care and trust to his Pokemon he could beat lots of Pokemons which had the advantage over it.
Slowly he picked up the ball of the Fire Pokemon.......
awesome also i wrote one about April who is ash's sister
sorry but that isnt the full chapter i had to post suddenly because my net was gone look up once more and the full chapter is there
sad
anybody reading?
over a year ago ghinwa said…
smile
yes i read it, it's very interesting. are you going to continue to another chapter? if you are, I'm really looking forward to it^_^
smile
thank you and I am writing another chapter tommorow
Chapters 2:The Journey Begins
Damon went outside of Professor Skipper's office holding the Pokeball of his starter Pokemon Cyndaquill.He went outside to see all his friends training with their Pokemon. Ava came up to Damon and said:
"He bro wanna battle?"
"You bet."
Then Damon and Ava started battling.
"Chikorita go!"
"Cyndaquill your up!"
"Now Chikorita use Sleep Powder!"yelled Ava
A golden kind of powder was around Cyndaquill.Suddenly Cyndaquill fell on the ground.
"No Cyndaquill!"Damon yelled.
"Haha, Chikorita now use Razer Leaf!"
"Cyndaquill!!"Damon yelled.
Suddenly Cyndaquill woke up just in time to dodge it.
"Now Cyndaquill Flame Wheel and then Swift."Damon yelled happily.
The tiny and cuddly Pokemon was engulfed in fire and was shaped in a wheel.It hit Chikorita with a fierce blow and it landed in the ground hurt.Then lots of stars hit Chikorita and it fainted.
"Oh man so close."complained Ava.
Damon then looked in the Map his Mom had given him.He was supposed to head for the first gym leader in Canyon City.The first gym leader was Colin who specialized in water Pokemon.
With that Damon started walking to his destination while his friends and sister were still standing on their places training...
over a year ago deathsie said…
cool