Pokémon It caught, hauled off and amazed me: the implicit of Mystery Dungeon.

Fefe92 posted on Mar 08, 2012 at 04:12PM
There are several things in Mystery Dungeon,tickling the most savvy minds, but also others which touch everyone's hearts.
An incredible game, that with its music accompanies me in the dreams and awakening for some time now. I hope in the fourth episode.
Here are the things that impressed me the most. If you have other, drop me a comment!
1) The time of the initial test:To me it has always perfectly described the personality! To remain astounded! It almost seemed to have paranormal powers, that little DS card!
The iridescent atmosphere and music enfold you, and to you just seems to access in a parallel world, with an intriguing beginning, which already in itself is all an enigma.
2) The finding on the beach. A chance encounter, but able to change your life forever and the one of who discovered you unconscious on the sand, in a way that went beyond the imagination. Fascinating is the relationship established by the protagonists, something which outweighs friendship, but you don't know if it's love, a symbiosis, two perfect halves that fit together, two lives which have made ​​a connection, so deep and directed, that they no longer want to separate. They give and receive one another mutually for eternity.
3)The Skull Team. A glaring example of bullying, topped off with a barely concealed envy. They target always you, try to bring down your self esteem and stick you in wee jokes, increasingly heavier and more hazardous. Spite of everything, thanks also to this contribution, the characters enhance their force and their inner selves.
4) The positive role models of the Guild. In that place you always have the feeling of being welcomed by a warm embrace, protective and secure. The guild is populated by disparate characters, but in many instances,they don't hesitate to act as "brooders" for the new arrivals.Also Chatot,even with his methodical and Wigglytuff, with his antics, prove to be invaluable anchors,safe harbors that never disappoint the two heroes.
5) The secret diaries! The thoughts of Sunflora about Loudred (does she likes him a little?) And those of Dusknoir, with a thousand hesitations .. Do I get some .. heat transpired from those words?
You'll remain awestruck reading Bidoof's one:
"Today I woke up and there was Croagunk next to me and chuckling, he said good morning."
"I wanted to poke into the girls room(late in the evening!) but it seemed impolite to me."
Quite spicy, our Bidoof, isn't him?
6) The importance given to altruism, "It's something that seems simple and obvious, but it isn't!" Chatot appeared as if he wanted made understand this, when it came to retrieve Spoink's sphere and the partner looked rather disappointed because of the "commonplace" of the mission.
7) The truckload of emotions contained in the game.Laughter, gratitude, celebration, commotion, adventurousness.Communion, courage, pride, strength, affection.Certainly, even anger, anxiety, dread, scorn, disheartenment.And wickedness, madness, violence, envy, deceit.
There are no many half measures: only tough and unavoidable steps, where you will learn concepts such as trust, cooperation, awareness of yourself and of your own means. And limits. Tackling face to face pitfalls and everyone wishing the evil. Until capturing the incomparable value of life.

Pokémon 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago loorofzadaa said…
Yup, thats mystery dungeon for u in a few hundred words. im surprised at all the effort u put in this... bravo!