Pokémon Pokemon image competition

LostOblivion posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 10:36AM
I'm feeling generous so I'll make a comp with the winner winning 30 props, 2nd gets 20, 3rd gets 10 and non-ranked gets 1.

post your favorite pokemon pic you can find by 28th of February to enter. me and if I can get them to agree, 2 other people will judge and decide the winners. and dish out the props
last edited on Feb 06, 2012 at 06:48PM

Pokémon 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ninjacupcake88 said…
It says that we have to become your friend in order to view the images...
over a year ago LostOblivion said…
just do a temp add then, there is no other way around it atm as far as I'm aware off.
over a year ago AninditaS said…
Why don't you just change your privacy settings? It would be lot better than temporary addings.
over a year ago NewAkmal said…
meh
I don't think that other person's who's facebook account I use to view other people's facebook account would like me to add you as a friend without asking, lol...
meh
tried before AninditaS, just keeps going back to friends of friends. If I knew other ways to change it I would, maybe because I'm under 18 you can't look :/
Did you make an album of those 2000 pics or you just posted on your wall?
made an album, easiest way to store them on there
And yeah,there is some way to change the settings. You don't need to be 18 to make those photos visible to everyone.Try changing the custom settings under privacy or there should be a setting in the album itself to make the photos visible to everyone. I really have forgotten fb settings and things about fb since i am not using it for months.
taken from Facebook's privacy settings:
How do minors share posts like photos and status updates?
Minors Adults

Minors can share with a maximum of friends of their friends.

Adults can share posts with a maximum of everyone by posting as public.
Don't know about fb rules and all these stuff but you can make your Album public, its possible.
Thats before the lastest update, 'Minors can share with a maximum of friends of their friends' with conjunction with 'like photos and status updates?' literally means I have to wait until september for this to work or I could alter my b-day on there. Another solution is to make an 18+ alt there to upload all my galleries in general(not something I really want to do though)
I remember the update, or did they do a latest update? Well, i think that a profile can be made visible to public(18 or not), as i remember the settings of making a profile view to public has always been there. You should go and try or else this contest will not move ahead!
or I could re-make it when I'm 18 :/

I'll alter the OP for this