Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 112

over a year ago SliverSheik said…
I REALLY REALLY don't like her she is just a disapointment
darktrust1000 commented…
and she is a dissapointment why? over a year ago
over a year ago mewmewgirl1029 said…
mischievous
hahaha ur my new best friend silversheik :)
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
*shakes head* it's just sad when people hate characters for no reason at all. Do you hate her just because of a shipping or because of May or Misty? Ok, I know "some" of you hate me for doing this. But I just don't think it's right for people to hate people as nice as Dawn for silly reasons. I mean Dawn isn't Misty or May, she's her own character and a very sweet character at that. You really shouldn't hate characters because you didn't want your favorite character to leave.
over a year ago animegrl52p said…
I like Misty, MAy, AND Dawn. I dont think its right for people to hate on ANY OF THEM. So, you shouldnt post forums about hating them. This is fanpop, not hatepop. So, try not to post anything about hating a character. It just isn't right.

Oh, and btw, the forum was reported by me because it was about hating a character. (And so was the forum about Misty)
angry
exactly y i made it cause of the misty one n pumpkinqueen u have no right to say that have u seen what u wrote on the who dislikes misty one yeah ok than u cant say anything!!!!
over a year ago madscientist117 said…
There's a forum called Who dislikes Misty so why can mewmewgirl1029? BTW I dislike Dawn as well.
mewmewgirl1029: No why I don't care to say stuff about Misty? Because Misty's a jerk and has done a millions rude things, like hurting poor Caterpie's feelings and don't give me that junk about her being a red head. I know a lot of red heads who are just like Dawn. So just because she's a red head doesn't give her the right to act like a b*tch. She's kinda asking for haters and doesn't deserve respect. I don't care if she's the first pokemon girl, that means nothing to me. Dawn hasn't done anything and I mean ANYTHING do get this kind of hate. You guys are just babies who keep crying about your favorite character being gone. Unlike you, I love the girl you took my favorite characters place and I got over Dawn leaving. It really shows what kind of person you are if you hate someone who haven't done anything and is as sweet like Dawn.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NearRyuzaki said…
I don't mind her, she isn't one of my fav's or ones I hate like Ash
angry
thats rude
Oh I'm rube, but Misty isn't. What kind of logic is that. XD

You go around say horrible and stupid comments about Dawn. But right when I say dead facts about Misty, you through a fit and call me rude. Maybe you should actually try and watch Pokemon, instead of living in your Pokeshipping wonderland, and maybe you'd actually see that Misty isn't an angel like you say. Unlike you I actuallu pay attetion to the way characters act. The way Misty acts is unacceptable, I see Misty as the stuck up cheerleader captain, who thinks she's better then everyone and thinks she's perfect. Thoughs are the people I hate the most. You're only judging character by who's the "original" or "Classic" character. Which is the stupidest reason to like anybody. If you keep that kind of stuck up additude, then you're not a real Pokemon fan.
Misty was scared of bug-type pokemon, if you were near something u fear you would run or kill it, don't act like ur superior.

You have only shown misty's bad side and none of her kinder side.

If people like people who have stuck up attitudes then fans of Paul would not be real pokemon fans now would they?
"Misty was scared of bug-type pokemon, if you were near something u fear you would run or kill it, don't act like ur superior."

Yeah bees, but a bee isn't a Pokemon and they don't have feelings like Pokemon. Poor Caterpie loved her, even if I was scaried of it I wouldn't hurt it's feelings like that. Plus it's not like she's just scaried of Beedrills, I would understand that. I mean for god sakes, I freakin Caterpie and a Caterpie that loves you to top it off.

"You have only shown misty's bad side and none of her kinder side"

Name 10 things that Misty has done that is nice. I've been watching Pokemon since I was 4 and not once do I remember her being nice. She freakin called her Pcyduck ugly and stupid. The only time she ever acts "nice" is when she's trying to show off.

"If people like people who have stuck up attitudes then fans of Paul would not be real pokemon fans now would they?"

Shinji's not really stuck up, he just wants to be like his brother. I hated him at first, but right when I found out about what happened between him and Brandon, I thought "Oh, so that's what's wrong with him" He just wants to be better then his brother. Plus Shinji's never yells at everyone every second. He hardly talks to anyone, also did you see the last episode with him? I mean Shinji's attitude really changed. So no, there's no comparing between Misty and Shinji.
Also I didn't mean people who like stuck up people aren't real Pokemon fans. I meant people who don't pay attetion to the way people act and act like they're nice, when they aren't. If Misty fans would just stop picking on Dawn like five year olds wanting something they're never going to get and just say "Yes, Misty is a jerk. But that's why I like her." I'd probably respect that more, then people acting like Misty never does anything wrong.
Ignoring my first part about her being a jerk to caterpie due to her fear of bug-types I see. I knew what you meant just wanted to make it more clear to others. I'm sure Dawn has made a few mistakes that but her in a bad light but that doesn't stop me from liking her, same with misty.
over a year ago monkeygirl1122 said…
could everyone stop hating their all flipping fake!! i mean its only voice actors and animation! calm down!! i mean I LOOOOVVVEEE pokemon but that doesn't mean i can go around sayin people are "jerks" and all this other stuff and neithere can any of you!! i respect all you're opinouns but please keep them to yourselfs no one want to visit fanpop if its just a bunch of hate!! And pumpkinqueen if you don't stop posting hate stuff about misty then why should mewmewgirl1029 stop posting bad stuff about dawn!!this is why may is my favorite bc too many ppl like dawn and misty and its annoying!!GROW UP!!
angry
misty isnt a jerk n i am most diffitly not stuck up thank you n i dont lke her just cause shes the origanal or whatever i just i like her ok get things straight b4 u start saythings bout ppl u dont even kno!! n she is not a flippen jerk n ok lets list since u said soo
1. she thought it was crule for all thoses pokemon to be locked up
2. she keep ash on hes toes
3. she hated when that one persons pokemon was messing with hers
4. she helpedwith directioons
5. she help make ash stronger
6. she keep brock away from all the girls
7. she knew what was right
8. she doesnt dress alll u kno
9. she gave ash her specal hook
10. she brought ashs food back and hellped keep pikachu or how ever u spell it
n for goodness sakes i dont care bout shipping >;(
laugh
mewmewgirl1029 its pikachu not picahcho
laugh
hey im older than u maddie lol ;)
mischievous
shutup katie
smile
haha n i was some what close :)
(monkeygirl1122) real mature poster there people... the voice actors' voices don't matter if the character's personality portrays them as 'jerks'. Yes its animation but that doesn't stop conflicting opinions, especially for anime. If you respect there opinions you would just let them post them and just ignore them. This is only one small portion of fanpop, they can just leave/ignore the spot and go on the others they're on.

One more thing, your not fans of misty or dawn since people like them and find it annoying, thats pretty much what happens on this forum in just a different view.
sad
aw that was mean
just countering your points and again its a conflict of opinions, no-one will win this.
oh dont even bring me in this its not my fault that i dont care if a person is considered a jerk!! i like misty and dawn but may is just my favorite so think before you post something you don't even know me!! and yeah i know misty can be horrible and mean sometimes you just have to watch for kinder moments its not all anger she can acctually be sweet and dawn is cool too i like how shes so cheerful and i like how may is herself and doesnt care about anything and if you think i dont respect their opinouns then that you're problem not mine i was just trying to reason things out and you just made it worst!!!!!!
angry
rude!!!! not to u maddie ;)
u also don't know anything about me either, I like dawn may and misty as well. Yes reasoning means that you yell at them to 'GROW UP!!', damn my dictionary been lying to me. I respect your opinion like anyone elses but the fact of the matter is that no-one is going to win this.
mewmewgirl1029 tell me in my posts when my 'rudeness' is worse then monkeygirl1122's.
angry
umm don't call me rude have you seen what you've typed im just defending myself and they do need to grow up saying you hate a character is messed up and so is cursing
mischievous
haha mostly pumkinqueens are i mean raelly come on i mean everything she does is hate on misty like everything that has her n it she says somen rude bout her n i really dont like it >;( she needs a life and monkeygirl1122 ant rude cause shes my sister
monkeygirl: typing 'GROW UP!!' is rude. Anime is set in a fictional world, hating them doesn't matter since like you said earlier they aren't real.

mewmewgirl: her being your sis doesn't mean she can't be rude, thats like saying my younger bro isn't annoying since he's my bro.

BTW I'm on no-ones side here, I don't agree with pumkinqueen's actions or anyone elses so far.
laugh
punch someone n the face ahahaha ;)
Yes just proved how immature you are
mischievous
but if you hate a character keep it you'reself i mean i dont really like iris but i dont go and say hey i hate iris on fanpop and right now i really feel like punching someone in the face but i acctually think this is fun how people just keep argueing on and on! i like it >:) soo say mean stupid stuff about me idc it just makes me stronger and makes me laugh that you think you can get me to stop what im trying to do ahhahahaha yeah so nearryuzaki leave me alone im just supporting what i want and apperntly you're not respecting my opions so im not going to respect yours >:)
dang thats rude all i said was puch someone n the face ahahaha
how old are you really, 12? I find it fun to watch people argue as well since most the time they ignore parts typed by each other, like lets say my part about no one is gonna win this, If I wanted to stop u I would already have done, don't overestimate yourself. Well since you won't respect my opinion anymore I can finally ignore yours.
oh and nice way of arguering with a 13 yr old nearryuzaki
mewmewgirl, punching someone in the face because of this is just plain immaturity.
tongue
good bc i dont want to argue with you anymore fanpop is for freinds not haters
i was joking ya jerk n cause u said that i made this
i was joking ya jerk n cause u said that i made this
monkeygirl if your gonna act like someone that is younger then 13 then I'll treat you like your younger then you are.

btw we're off-topic
just wanna tell you that I haven't seen that image and now find it extremely stupid.

btw its joking not jocking
laugh
ahaha im 15!!!
angry
what the flip i thought we was done with this and katie thats not nice!! well hopefully soon nearryuzaki you will learn to act more like a mature 16 yr old and less like a 13 yr old jerk >:( i act my age and idc if im imature im only 13 and so i havent grown matured yet and i like it that way
angry
well i didnt mean to write that n i made it loser like n 3 mins
btw i find u super annoying!!! n i can spell
monkeygirl you haven't seen a lot of 16 year-olds have, I'm far mature then most I know in my school, over 300 16 year-olds here. Furthermore I've seen mature 13 year-olds, unfortunately you are just not-one of them.

mewmewgirl I really don't give a damn if you find me annoying, you could have double checked it before sending it. I didn't say you couldn't spell

AND AGAIN WE ARE OFF TOPIC.
crying
cyber bully :( that hurted my feelings
angry
cyberbulling is not cool you jerk
Calling me annoying is cyber bulling (facepalm)

can we please get back on topic here?
and yeah im off topic so what and im done with this tell me when you get a life
i didnt call you annoying mewmewgirl1029 did