Pixar 's sequels

kulosaki posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 02:26PM
To be Pixar’s fans, we all know that Pixar will release” Toy 3” and” Cars 2” in the future. Which animation do you think that is also worth releasing sequel by Pixar? I hope Pixar can release “Finding Nemo 2”, because all the characters in this animation are funny and cute. I want to know more about their stories.

Pixar 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Amyji said…
Hmmm.... I've heard through the rumor mill that there will be a Monsters Inc. 2. I hope so, there are so many wonderful monsters and it would be neat to see Boo as an older child. Maybe a Monsters Inc 2 would involve a new, younger brother or sister. That would be cute, wouldn't you think? And maybe Randall will find a way to return from exile and threaten the new success of laughter-driven power in Monstropolis.
over a year ago grays012 said…
cool
I think there is going to e an Incredibles 2: Rise of the Underminer as the game was out ages ago and they can't just leave a film at the end like that.
over a year ago kenzieiscool said…
Check this out:
link

Out of all the movies, I think Monsters Inc is the most likely to produce a sequal
over a year ago la-la-la-45 said…
Hm...I think Monsters Inc. (because I've heard there will be one) or the Incredibles because at the end of the Incredibles it sort of leaves you hanging just a little bit.
over a year ago beau99 said…
Monsters, Inc. and Cars are the only two Pixar film with a sequel planned right now.
over a year ago toystory4ever said…
big smile
i would see s bugslife 2!
over a year ago toystory4ever said…
monkey
or a ratatouille 2
over a year ago carsfan said…
hmmm
well...
any Pixar film could use a 2...
I dont know... All the Pixar film are so good!
Monster Inc 2 and Cars 2 are comming up!
up... Hmmm... maybe a up 2? idk...
over a year ago owleyes1316 said…
Upcoming Pixar sequels: Cars 3, Toy Story 4, The Incredibles 2. I really don't want them to make a Cars 3 or a Toy Story 4. The Toy Story trilogy is so wonderful and so iconic and I'm desperately afraid that they'll ruin it. But I'm sure they'll be aware of everyone's high hopes and be careful with it. The reason I don't want them to make Cars 3 is because the first two weren't very good (by Pixar's standards) so I understandably don't have very high hopes for the new sequel. I am interested in what The Incredibles 2 will be like. The Incredibles is my second favorite movie (tied with Ratatouille) and I desperately hope that it will be as well-received as Finding Dory was.