Persona 4 Persona: Dark Number

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jul 30, 2015 at 06:52PM
In the small town of Haruka, there is a school that has been the center of a series of murders titled the Masked Angel Murders. From what has been gathered from witnesses, they have seen a man with an iron mask and angel wings murdering teachers and students with a katana. However, for a group of students, they have been given a pale blue cellphone that allows them to call upon a strong power known as Personas.

You have one year to solve this case. Please add your

Name
Persona (If you have one)
Bio
Picture (Optional)
Persona's Picture (Optional)

Persona 4 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Name: Nariko Hazumi
Personality: Quiet, calm, but always wanting to help anyone
Persona: A black and white figure with dual wield pistols
Bio: He was always travelling across the country, visiting different schools, and after a year is up, he will be moving to a different school
(Picture below)
Name: Nariko Hazumi
Personality: Quiet, calm, but always wanting to help anyone
Persona: A
Nariko: (Arrives at the local school) This must be the place
over a year ago NagisaFurukawa- said…
Yu Narukami: hmm what are you guys up to this morning? By the way looks like the fog is getting thicker today. Don't you think?
Yu Narukami: hmm what are you guys up to this morning? By the way looks like the fog is getting thick
over a year ago NagisaFurukawa- said…
Yosuke Hanamura: yah? Hey is that Naoto Shirogane over there? Chie Satonaka: i don't think we should be bothering him. He looks annoyed at random girls bugging him/her. By the way i heard Naoto is changing schools soon.
last edited over a year ago
(I actually was planning on making this it's own series with separate characters :P)
NagisaFurukawa- commented…
@Windwakerguy430 So you want new characters to be added into this Roleplay thingy? over a year ago