Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Son Of Neptune (My version)

bstras posted on May 09, 2011 at 12:05AM
Rating: YA/T, language and maybe some unwanted themes
Okay first of all my posting times is varied. During the school week I get off my lazy butt at about 8:00. I will get home (it varies) but usually I get home around 4:30. On Wednesday I don't get home until about 7:00 and still have to eat dinner.
Originally I was just making the story for my friend. Then it got pretty good so I just kept going...
For one it might not be very good. The chapters are short but I will post frequently. By the way I have a message for my friend I HAD TO PUT ROMANCE IN IT OR THE STORY WOULDN'T WORK! Suck it up cupcake. By the way I have the story planned out and it will have a sequel called: "The Captive Of The Earth. PEACE!
Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson and the Olympians or the Heroes of Olympus. All rights go to Rick Riordan.
last edited on Jun 25, 2011 at 08:56PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 66 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-66 of 66

over a year ago bstras said…
Chapter 27 Part 1
Annabeth
He looks so cute, that I just wanted to stand there and kiss him forever. "Percy I said are you listening"? I asked him unconvinced that he is. "Yes", Percy said. Seaweed brain, I love you, I said. I love you too, he said. Then she shoved me onto the bed (no she didn't do what I she would do thought she was doing a.k.a. having a baby). I landed on the bed and she jumped on next to me.
Chapter27 Part 2
Leo
Gwen looks so cute when she talks. "Hey Leo are you listen", Gwen said. But she didn't finish her sentence when I kissed her. But it didn't last for long because then I heard a sound so deep that I jumped up. It was Ms. O' Leary Percy's little "pet". Oh come on I thought trying to find Percy. I knocked on his door and saw him kissing Annabeth. I think the weirdest part is, is that they were on the bed, kissing, and laughing at the same time. "Umm Percy your dog just interrupted me with Gwen" I said and he understood. "Sorry for interrupting", I said but near the end my voice was trailing off. "It's okay", he said still a little sad from losing that kiss from Annabeth. "Ms. O' Leary sit", he said with a little edge to his voice. Ms. O' Leary sat and came with Percy to the "pet room". I went back to Gwen's room and said, "Where were we?" She just came over and kissed me.

Thanks Perses, I like the main idea although you only gave me 8 sentences. Although I did make it longer adding more details and things happening.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PersesJr said…
lol i know.thanks for lettin me write a chapter
It was fun just editing instead of making it all up. I am making the "Pregnant Goddess" but, it will come second to the "Son of Neptune". Have fun!

P.S. I'm addicted to hearing Coolio's- Gansta's Paradise and I might post tonight. I think I'll post on both "Pregnant Goddess" and "Son of Neptune" but first Pregnant...
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
smile
Cool. (:
surprise
Sorry couldn't post on here last night...
Chapter 28
Percy
Today we are going to defend the Parthenon. We flew over there but no giants. So we flew over to the Athens. "Wahoo this is where the fight begins", I yelled when we saw the giants. There was five of them and they looked like business. There was also some the vroom vroom dudes, some people with knives and many more. I kissed Annabeth and then jumped off the ship while it was 40 feet in the air. I landed on my feet and made a somersault. Then I headed for the nearest giant. He had a ten feet long sword and slashed me with it. It bounced straight off of me and I slashed. His arm was now bleeding like hell. He fell to the ground but didn't give up. I stabbed him in the chest just as he teleported back to Gaea. I checked out how our army was doing. Leo and Gwen were taking on the giant next to me. Annabeth just got to my side. Jason and Piper are handling the giant about ten feet away. Thalia and Nico were taking on the head giant. And about ten people were taking down the last giant. So me and Annabeth headed for the monsters left over. We slashed, parried, and dodged but they kept coming. Leo and Gwen just took down there giant and headed for us. Then a knife carrying person took Gwen with a knife to her throat and teleported into the ground. "NOOO GWEN", he screamed as it teleported away. Then the army retreated and we just let them. We couldn't get over the loss. None of us.

Like it? Now you know what I'm talking about when I said "Captive of the Earth". Still one more chapter and then the sequel starts.
Chapter 29
Leo
It's been two weeks since Gwen got kidnapped and I have been worried sick. Everyone says we'll get her back or something and we're finally leaving for anywhere that we think she'll be hidden. The people coming are Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, me, Thalia, Nico, Carter, Zia, Sadie, and their accomplices. I got onto the ship and we all set for Gwen.

It's the ending of this one. Making sequel though. THANK SURE TO CHECK THAT ONE OUT! Oh yeah my story has 6012 words. HAVE FUN! AND CHECK OUT MY SECOND BOOK. This chapter is the last of this story and the first of the "Captive of the Earth.
over a year ago PersesJr said…
awesome chppie man.keep up the good work
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
holy Hades (just so you know I'm not talking about Greek, I like both of them fine, it just refers to hell) that was very good and awesome that you're making a sequel!
over a year ago PercyJfan100 said…
smile
Love the story !!! Friendly tip: u might wanna add a little more action. (Not meant as an offensive comment) Otherwise, Great story !!!
over a year ago PercyJfan100 said…
big smile
I've now read the whole thing. Great story !!! But what happened 2 Gwen ??? Please don't make her die !!! Although the 'put the audience in suspence' tecnique is a great touch 2 add. Again, i LOVE your story !!! Please Post Soon.
Okay guys I just want to praise you guys for being great fans and checking out my stories on a normal basis. So over the weekend I'm going to kick off the sequel to the CotE (Captive of the Earth). Thanks for your support guys!

Your favorite writer,
Bstras
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
big smile
Wow, that's great!! :)
Thanks, but I like yours probably more than you like mine.
Please read this: link
Okay guys I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I'm definitely done with the pregnant goddess and unknown goddess. Sorry guys. Anyways I'm continuing the heroes of Olympus on fanfiction. Sorry it's been so long it's just been being busy, computer problems, and for a while I lost my inspiration to write... but now it's back.
Here's the link:
link