Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Lord of Time

percabeth5 posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 05:40PM
Sooo.......
This takes place immediately after The Last Olympian(more specifically right after Percy and Annabeth were thrown in the lake), except that Rachel E. Dare never told the next great prophecy.

Title: The Lord of Time
Rating: T (I guess, nothing racy but some language)
Synopsis: Percy and the other campers at Camp Half-Blood have just helped the gods win the second Titan war, now they should have some time to relax right? Nope, Percy Jackson and some of his friends are in for the ride of their lives.

Note to all percabeth haters, the relationship between Percy and Annabeth is going to be important in this story.

I'm just using the Characters all rights go to Rick Riordan
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:40PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 886 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 886

over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
smile
{}__[]
[•] {o}
[..^..]
"Demented Emote"

Really good!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago loony4luna said…
big smile
love it post. i cant wait
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
cant wait
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
big smile
I just finished chapter 21, Can't wait for chapter 22, hope it comes out soon!
over a year ago percabethlover1 said…
laugh
Please post please post please post
r u posting tonight. when r u posting. i love this and TAYLOR SWIFT. but thats not important
over a year ago percabeth5 said…
LOL, I will post tonight. Right now I am going to my dad's birthday party, so latr
over a year ago CarterJackson5 said…
cool
im excited. are you posting soon?
Not sure yet, still typing.

After I am done and have posted I am goin to try putting the SD card from my old phone in this one. The old one went to Hades and I don't know why it did, hopefully not the SD card. I will let you know how it goes
cool
Sorry for the wait

Chapter 22

*Percy*
After they had left, I went and sat on my bed. Not long after that I fell asleep, its amazing how tiring a game of capture the flag can be.

When I rolled out of bed I looked at my watch, I hadn't seen Annabeth and Thalia for over four hours. 'Time to get ready.' I ordered myself. After taking a quick shower, I went with the usual orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and my favorite pair of jeans.

After writing a short note that I would be at the party/feast and putting it on the door, I ambled down towards the pavilion.

People were already sitting down, I took my usual seat at the Poseidon table and waited patiently for Annabeth. Not long after I arrived the main crowd came in. All of the tables were near their full allotment when the hunters came in, all conversations stopped, everyone but me had been beaten by them, but the hunters didn't seem to care, they just went to Artemis's table.

Not long afterwards the two I had been waiting for walked in, Thalia walked in first with a triumphant smile on her face. That was nothing compared to Annabeth, even though she was in the usual t-shirt and jeans she still looked radiant. When Thalia moved to sit with her hunters, Annabeth made a bee line straight to me.

"I missed you Wise Girl." I told her after giving her a kiss and helping her into her seat.

She held my hand and laughed, "We came by earlier but you were out cold Seaweed Brain. So we let you snore and went down to the beach to talk instead."

"Do I really snore?" I asked shrewdly.

I adore the way she laughs, and it made me smile when she did then. "You do, but not obnoxiously, I think it is cute."

I didn't need to say anything to that, instead I kissed her hand and turned my attention to the feast.

It was delicious, it even came close to nectar and ambrosia. I had a little bit of everything, in everything I mean dessert. Hey, a god can pig out every now and then.

When everybody finished Mr. D got up to speak, after clearing his throat obnoxiously, he began, "Listen here all of you brats, due to the fact that Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase," wait, did he just say our names right, I guess gods deserve some respect, "defeated the Hunters of Artemis singlehanded." This got some boos, they didn't last long since it was true, then he continued, "You will all now go down to the beach for the first party here at Camp Half-Blood in over 300 years."

Immediately people started for the beach, knowing there was no need to hurry Annabeth and I took our time.

Now, you can say what you want about Dionysus' personality, but he knows how to throw one wicked party. Far up the beach there were six Xbox360s hooked up, the Stoll brothers and some of their siblings were already playing Capture the Flag on Modern Warfare 2 against the Ares campers. Then there were tables arranged around a dance floor that was checkered gold and silver and suspended over the water. Somehow Mr. D had gotten the muses to show up on short notice, so there was no complaining over song choice.

In short, best party ever, and not one person would disagree.

We spotted Thalia sitting by herself and decided to sit next to her. She barely noticed us, instead she was watching the couples that were dancing quizzically.

Following her eyes I saw why she was confused, several of the Olympians were already on the dance floor, dancing among the campers: Zeus and Hera, Poseidon had somehow convinced Athena to dance with him, Hades and Persephone, Dionysus and Ariadne, Ares and Aphrodite. Apollo was sitting by himself and Artemis was with the rest of her hunters, meanwhile Hermes, Hephaestus and Demeter were nowhere to be found, Hermes was understandable but the other two had no legitimate excuse.

Annabeth must have just noticed because she gasped, "Why are our parents dancing together?" was all she could say.

"I dunno." I know it might not have sounded bright but it was true.

Apollo suddenly appeared beside our table, he completely ignored us, instead he looked at Thalia. "Would you like to dance?" He asked politely, with a slight bow.

Of course she blushed but she recovered quickly, "It would be an honor Lord Apollo." With that they walked together to the dance floor.

Turning to Annabeth I asked her, "Would you like to dance Wise Girl."

She smiled, "I thought you would never ask."

I whisked her onto the dance floor, as was our right we danced among the other gods. I guess after thousands of years of practice a god can get pretty good at dancing, because they were all out of my league.

After dancing for awhile, we found ourselves dancing next to our parents. My dad looked at me and asked in a mock pleading voice, "Can we please trade?"

"Why not." I said somewhat to myself. Leaving Annabeth with a parting kiss I moved to dance with Athena.

As we began to dance Athena began the conversation, "Perseus," the goddess of wisdom spoke in a neutral tone of voice, "I understand that you plan to marry Annabeth."

It's amazing how quickly word travels, "Yes, I am." there was no hesitation.

"Good, I saw the ring you gave her, very pretty. I wondered how long you would wait to ask her." She was actually smiling at me.

All I could say at first was, "Thank you, Lady Athena." When my voice returned I continued, "I'm not sure when the wedding will be but I hope you will be there."

"I wouldn't miss my daughter's wedding for the world young man." Athena assured me.

Seeing that we were on good terms I decided to ask my question, "If I may, why were you dancing with my dad?"

"Oh," the question had surprised her, "your relationship with my daughter has helped us overcome our rivalry."

After that we finished dancing to the song in silence, when it was over we returned to our previous partners. Surveying the party, everyone was either dancing or playing games, Thalia and Apollo were moving with fluidity in their dance.

After a slow song we went to sit back down, I put my arm over Annabeth's shoulder and we sat in silence. We hadn't been sitting for long when Annabeth fell asleep in my arms, instead of waking her I picked her up and carried her to Cabin 3.

After laying her down I decided against returning to the party, instead I just lay next to Annabeth and watched her sleep.

In the early hours of the morning I slipped into sleep.

Hope it wasn't too bad. I'm gonna go on fast forward next.chapter.

over a year ago mmdr10 said…
big smile
awsome!!!
nice gee
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
big smile
I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter! I can't wait! I like how Athena and Poseidon are getting along.
monkey
lol love the athena posidon thing. ligitly rofl
Typing
mischievous
cant wait
zzz
This is taking forever, good chapter just time consuming
cant wait
worried
Is it ok if I post tomorrow, I will keep writing if not. But I have another hour plus left
smile
its fine
cool
dont know anything will be fine by me
over a year ago seeweedbrain said…
wink
Jus cant wait for ur next post
But take ur own time and make it really enjoyable..
over a year ago percylover19 said…
heart
Holy crap I love ur story!!
Thanks guys, while u r waiting go to this page and answer my question

link
mischievous
poossstttttt please
Another cliffie, lawlz
big smile
cant wait to read it
Sorry for the wait, I had slight writer's block so I wrote something else then came back.

Chapter 23

*Percy*
The past few months had run like clockwork. Every morning after breakfast, Annabeth and I would both go to train, Dionysus began training me as often as Poseidon did. Arriving in time for dinner, afterwards Annabeth and I would walk on the beach before going to bed.

Now it was December 19th, almost time for the winter solstice meeting on Olympus. Unlike when I had first learned to use my powers, I could actually feel time flowing around me. I was looking forward to my day off tomorrow, but today, I still had to train.

Annabeth and I were in the middle of eating breakfast when Hermes ran in and handed me a sealed envelope. He left just as suddenly as he had arrived, only leaving time for George and Martha to hiss "Good luck Perseus"

Everyone's eyes were fixed on me as I ripped the letter open enthusiastically. It was from Poseidon, instead of the usual island I was to immediately head for the arena on Olympus, he also wanted me to bring Annabeth with me. Scrawled hastily at the bottom was a note, 'make sure you bring your armor'

This made me grin, after showing it to Annabeth we left for our cabin. When we got there she helped me strap on my armor, when she finished I put on my watch and grabbed Riptide.

With a last equipment check I teleported us to Olympus, the arena was already bristling with activity. I saw my dad and Zeus standing in the center of the arena, when they noticed us they beckoned for us to come over.

"What is this all about?" Annabeth asked for me, she looked worried since there were so many people there.

Zeus chose to answer, "Ares still wants payback, and Poseidon here has granted him the chance."

I wasn't mad but felt like I should have been, so I made it look like it. "You did WHAT?!?" I yelled at neither one in particular.

I chuckled to myself when my own father stuttered back, "I..I th...thought y...you wo...wouldn't mind."

Not able to hold it in any longer, I nearly fell over laughing. I assured the now confused god of the sea, "It's ok," he immediately relaxed, I felt obliged to add, "but if you do it again...." I let the threat hang.

The tension that had left returned when Annabeth asked, "Where is Ares?"

I noticed Chiron walking in with what looked like all of Camp Half-Blood behind him. As they moved to their seats, Zeus answered her bluntly, "He will come when he is ready."

After shaking both their hands we moved to the side of the arena in front of the campers. It was then that I realized that Clarisse and her siblings weren't there, instead they were sitting on the other side of the arena with smug looks on their faces. I resolved to not let those last long, but I couldn't do that until my opponent showed his face.

The crowd was getting impatient, just as they started complaining was when the god of war showed his face.

"Perseus Jackson," his voice boomed, "it's time for my revenge."

"Bring it on." I yelled at him.

I gave Annabeth a quick kiss and walked into the center of the arena to meet Ares. Zeus cleared his throat, "Gentlemen," his voice effortlessly filled the arena, "you may do anything you wish, but do not under any circumstances turn into your godly forms. Good luck to you both." With that, he and Poseidon strode to opposite sides of the arena.

I had a bad notion that the two of them had something riding on how this fight turned out.

link
over a year ago groverlover6 said…
big smile
i love it!!!
keep posting!
Cant wait Keep posting mate
over a year ago seeweedbrain said…
mischievous
cant wait for Percy to hand an ass whupping to ARES again.
Really excited for the fight of two gods......
over a year ago percyrulz said…
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post * gasp for breath * plz post
Someone please explain to percyrulz my feelings on spam
over a year ago cookiemonster90 said…
big smile
OMG this is AWESOME!!!:D please post soon:D i cant wait:DDD
over a year ago percyrulz said…
SOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY I DIDNT KNOW
i erase it just know
when are u going to post
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
heart
Love it!!!!!!!! Cant wait
@percyrulz - no problem, I try to post everyday more like every night but same thing.
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
smile
It was cool but I doubt Poseidon would stutter or be nervous in front of his son. I am happy we are getting action, for a while it seemed to perfect for Percy (aka TPFP)
mischievous
Poseidon has been training Percy for over 4 months. Time is really powerful, I'm just happy I didn't have him crap his pants
angelic
can you post a little earlier please
How much earlier
by like 11:30 if you cant i understand but im trying to get rid of the insomnia ive had for the last like 3 weeks
I will try, I will let u know.when it gets close to 11:30 if I will be able to
mischievous
thanks oh and i nominated this story in the fanfic awards for best origional plot
Can u post a link for me to those, either here or on my profile
Thanks, with the fanfic, it should be postable in 10. But it will only be the fight
over a year ago goalies_rules said…
smile
hi, im new here and i love your writing!
I know my chapter length has dropped, I will change that soon

Chapter 24

*Percy*
Taking a step back from Ares, I activated my shield and uncapped Riptide, power radiated from my favorite weapon. Brushing all other thoughts out of my mind I concentrated on my fight, then my battle instincts took over; my pulse quickened and all sound was drowned out, it was just me and Ares.

Putting together a quick strategy; I decided to stay away from messing with time until I really needed it, might as well give the people a show.

At Zeus' command we moved towards each other, Ares' massive two-handed sword whipped out of it's scabbard and towards my head. Instead of attempting a block, I stepped backwards and then began an attack sequence of my own.

Blows rained in from every direction, even the god of war was hard pressed to remain unscathed. Before my extended training I probably would have already passes out but now I was forcing myself to hold back.

Feigning lack of energy, I allowed Ares to go back on the offensive. Foolishly I tried to block his first strike with Riptide, his blade slammed into mine with the force of a freight train, all of my strength was required to maintain a grip. On the next blow I had better luck, this time I allowed his strike to glance off my shield then slammed my fist into his face.

He backed of staggering, ichor was flowing out of his broken nose. I let him heal himself before charging towards him, no need to be unkind.

My next onslaught surprised the both of us, I had never used all of my strength when training. Even though he was nowhere near tiring I could feel that I had the upper hand.

I completed a complicated mix of slashes with an overhand blow that brought him to his knees. Seeing another chance at his nose, I broke it again with my knee.

He fell flat on his back for a split second before jumping to his feet. His eyes were blazing with hatred, and the Ares cabin was booing but more importantly, his nose was shattered. Only taking time to stop the bleeding, Ares batted my sword out of his way and then elbowed me in the gut.

I was bowed over and gasping for air but unlike me, the god of war feels no need for mercy. Instead he brought his sword high above his head with what looked the intention of lopping my head off.

The crowd gasped as his sword changed direction and arced towards my neck. 'No more Mr. Nice Guy!' I ordered myself mentally, with that I slowed time for Ares but no one else, then got out of the way.

Now that I was safely out from under his sword I brought him back to real time. As soon as I did his sword slammed into the ground, while he was off balance I kicked one of his legs and he sprawled face first on the ground.

When he was ready again I held nothing back, in rapid succession I wiped his defenses away. Putting all of my strength into my least blow I knocked the sword out of his hands and held my sword to his throat.

The colosseum exploded in cheers, apparently not many people liked Ares very much. Upholding his honor, the god of war shook my hand and said to me, "It would be foolish to challenge you again Lord Perseus, I admit defeat."

With those words he left, when he did Annabeth ran up and threw her arms around me. Whatever she had to say would have to wait for when we were alone because that was when Poseidon and Zeus chose to join us.

mischievous
that was beast
oh and would you read my fanfic i would really like to know what you think