Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Serina Jade, daughter of Apollo

sparkles3 posted on Dec 11, 2011 at 06:46PM
it started out like any morning. i got up with the sun and wondered what was missing in my life. i got dressed and went downstairs. i had just remembered that school was out. i almost flipped, not go crazy flipped, be so happy i could die flipped. i plopped on the couch, put in my favorite movie, Corpse Bride by Tim Burton, and as soon as the movie started, there was a knock at my door. i wish my mom didn't have to do concerts all the time. i got up to answer the door...
last edited on Dec 11, 2011 at 11:36PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
enjoy this. i will probably post once a week. but not if people don't read it. then i will be sad.
"ugh!!" i said. i opened the door, and the strangest looking kid was there. he looked like, half furry thingy, half person. "are you Serina?" he asked. "yes, why." i replied. "come with me." was all he said. i was curious so i followed him. he led my to a truck, it read: Delphi Strawberries. i didn't remember signing up for a strawberry related whatever. he led me in and there were a lot of kids in the back, they were whispering excitedly. "is this some kind of mass kidnapping thing?" i asked uncertainly. the weird guy shook his head. "no. your parents signed you up for a camp for people like you." he answered. i tilted my head. "people like me?" i willed him to explain more. "you'll see when we get there. this is the safest way to get you there without your parents getting involved." i was clueless once again. "you'll see." he said again. the truck started up and we were on our way to a mystery camp.
in the truck, people were just as obnoxious as my besties at school. i know i'm a bit, ok a lot strange. i started to write down poems in a notebook that i took everywhere i went. i called it SUN SHINE. it was an acrostic poem
Super cool
Unbeleivable
Not able to live without it

So awesome
High in the sky
I love the sun
Never looses my interest
Everyday it is there

i know it was cheesy, but it was all i could think about. the sun always brought me comfort, and i needed comfort at the moment. "can i see that?" asked a kid with blackish hair. "sure. if your not that into the sun, you might not like it." i handed it to him.
*5 minutes later*
"that is really good." he said. "do you got any idea where we are going?" i asked. he nodded . "well where are we going?" i asked. "you'll have to wait and see." he replied. i gave him my angry look. he smiled. "what is your name?" he asked. "my name is Serina."i said. "i'm Percy." he replied. we sat in silence till we arrived at the camp. "what is a half-blood?" i asked as i read the sign. "sorry, classified for now." he said. i was really starting to get ticked off at him.
TO BE CONTINUED!!
last edited over a year ago
mischievous
ifs yous reads zis, posts pleases. flabba howis blabas oni! i <3 gibberish!!!
I SAID POST SOMETHING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I MEAN IT!!!! POST OR ELSE!!!!
meh
i'm not gonna post until someone comments!! for seriously!!
meh
know what, i like this so much, i will post another chapter. but it is not for you, it is for my enjoyment. if you dont comment soon though, well maybe i'll do something drastic like delete this story. i'm DEAD serious.
sunny
"everybody out!" the kid with horns said. i wasn't paying attention, i was to busy staring into space contemplating life's greater meanings. not really. i was staring at a really cute guy that got in the truck shortly after me. "Serina! come on!" Percy shook me out of my trance. i gave him my death glare, which must have looked hilarious, cause Percy cracked up laughing. but, even though i was mad, i got up and got off the truck. i tripped and fell flat on my face. i looked around for the culprit, and saw a small box by my feet. the guy i had been drooling over bent to pick it up. "sorry 'bout that." he said. "no problem. i'm just a klutz." i said. i got up and walked toward the gate. on the way there, i thought about how amazing his eyes looked. 'snap out of, Serina. you don't even know his name.' my inner voice, i named him Bobert,said. 'shut up, Bobert. i may not know it yet, but i swear will.' i thought-snapped back. i walked through the gate and i immediately felt all warm on the top of my head. i looked up, startled. a miniature sun was floating above my head. "umm... what the heck?" i said, feeling very confused. an old guy in a wheelchair rolled out of a huge building. a man in a purple Hawaiian shirt followed, looking miffed. "you've just been claimed." Percy said. "who or what have i been claimed by?" i asked. the man in the wheelchair rolled over. he looked, was i going crazy, sympathetic? who would have sympathy for me, the outcast? either i stank at reading emotions, or he had genuine sympathy for me. i wondered why. "Serina, you have been claimed by Apollo, god of the sun." the man said. "i'm being pranked, aren't i?" i asked. he shook his head. "you would be lucky if you were being pranked." he said almost sadly. i must have looked puzzled, because he said, "being a child of a god is dangerous. and very very painful." i bit my lip nervously. almost everyone who had been in the truck looked slightly freaked out. the guy that i had been staring at had gotten very pale. i was still trying to comprehend what was happening. out of the silence came a small cry. a caduceus was floating over the cute guys head. "ah, looks like Arramand has been claimed too." wheelchair man said. his name was Arramand? i was starting to like him even more. 'pop' i looked for the source of the noise. the man in the wheelchair wasn't in a wheelchair anymore. he was standing on horse hooves. i almost passed out. "whats going on, chiron?" a girl with curly blond hair walked around the building. Percy got a huge smile on his face. "hey Annabeth." he said. the girl waved. Percy walked over and they ran to the beach. so the man's name was chiron. i was learning some stuff fast. that was a good start, sort of.
4 seriously! comment or i will send u 2 tartarus! i mean it. guess what. i'm summoning some monsters at this very second. *talking 2 monsters*
"go and find everyone who has read this but not posted, and end them." *monsters nod*
"yes, master."