Percabeth!!!!! ATHENA VS POSEIDON

annabethchase78 posted on Nov 13, 2011 at 01:52AM
Find out how Percy and Annabeth's Godly parents take the "News"

Percabeth!!!!! 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago annabethchase78 said…
worried
Annabeths PoV
Annabeth was just woken up from a horrid dream about spiders because she was trembling.Or at least that's what she thought it was about at first then she realized it was time to wake up "thank the Gods" she said hoping she didn't get a reply. Just another ordinary day as she got ready to go to breakfast,bt while she was waiting for Percy her"new" boyfriend Hermes the messenger God dropped a letter on her head "not heavy enough" he grumbled and flew away. Annabeth picked up the letter it said TO:PERCY JCKSON FROM: ATHENA/DIE YOU KELP HEAD. After that Annbeth thought she should read the letter. It said probably in the nicest way my mother can put it with out all the swears Dear Percy J., I have heard from your father about a ... Displeasing scene in the conue lake with Annabeth lso known as kissing her.... To make sure none of this is true I will come in a few hours for results and if it is true than...Annabeth couldn't bear to look at the words again she woul have to tell Percy about this at breakfast.
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
big smile
Awesome !! post soon
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
cool! post soon
over a year ago bookwormforever said…
angry
post its been like a month
over a year ago annabeth-crazed said…
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
over a year ago elifsila said…
cool