Penguins of Madagascar The group project (Angels last request, re-posted))

ILUVKOWALSKI posted on May 31, 2012 at 08:12PM
Ok so I know that someone already re-posted this but me and Jedi have been talking about this and we've made some tweaks to it which we hope you like. :D

So as Angels last request she wanted the group project to be completed. For those of you who don't know (and this is where the tweaks come in) you post a link of the picture you want adding to the collage and Jedi and NoShameHere will save it. In two weeks time they'll get all the Images together and put them into one big image. Hopefully this will give everyone something to remember when or if people leave the fanspot and it'll really help people bond on here (although many have already :3) For an image contribution you could have your Icon, one of your fanarts (Oc are allowed too) or even a Pom picture that you love. Also if someone has drawn your Oc then that can be added. :D
So if you want to contribute it would be very nice so we all have something to remember this amazing spot by in many years to come. :3

There are a few rules though:

1. Only one Image per person
2.The image can't be gigantic
3. If you want to use someone else's fanart then you need their permission and we need proof of them allowing you (Link to conversation or the artist telling us that they've let you.)
4. All pictures need to be in by June 14th or they won't be included.

So if you want to contribute feel free to start posting links! :D

Penguins of Madagascar 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
big smile
Thank you Madam President!
Well, Here we go guys!! :D
Start posting away. I'm gonna get started making the pic I want to use.
Don't be shy, we need A LOT OF PICTURES!!!!!
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
big smile
link Here is my picture! And everyone will know who this is when they see the picture. XD
over a year ago stlouisfan said…
smile
link

This image I added is too funny. I'm sure she would have loved this.
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
So it can be any PoM picture you like? And do we have to edit our usernames on the image?
over a year ago skipper12a said…
@Private1sCut3- Best if you edit your username into the pic. Then we can make sure you have contributed. And yes, any pic will do, as long as it isn't too big.
looks like our revival project is really kicking off. :D I want to contribute now, but somehow my picture keeps coming out funny. Oh well, once I fix my scanner I'll post a link.

Oh yeah, please make sure you haven't contributed before posting your link!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
I made this for the project. I hope it's not to big or somebody already has this image picked out.

link
over a year ago legendary7 said…
wink
Hey! I'm new and here's my pic. link I <3 Pripper.
over a year ago penguinlover13 said…
If you have already put your name/picture on it, do you have to do it again?
If you don't like the one you submitted, than we could edit it out for you to redo it.
over a year ago NoShameHere said…
smile
Woo, better get started, shan't I?
@ penguinlover- You don't have to put anything on it. This is an entirely new collage. Just post a link to the picture you want us to use and we will put it in. :)
That's why it is important that we get the word out on this.
over a year ago penguinlover13 said…
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
I liked what I had contributed previously, an image of a penguin footprint combined with my username, so I will be contributing it again. The file is a PNG with a transparent background. Resize the image as needed, though if my username becomes unreadable, just let me know and I'll do it over with a different font.

link
over a year ago KowalSkip9 said…
Here's mine: link
@eppofangirl: We are making it in printable sizes so you can print out or copy your own and decorate how you would like! I encourage that. Maybe take a picture of your customized collage. Me and NoShameHere and just putting on all the pictures.
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
smile
Oh and another thing, when you post us links to the pictures you want it would be better if the image had your username on, that way people would recognize it. :)
over a year ago BeKaTora said…
Ah a nice idea ^^ I will give a picture too. I will give my picture with lilly and skipper. But I think I ask lilly befor I do this ^^
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
I'm just going to use the old picture I used for last time. :) link
over a year ago BeKaTora said…
smile
My picture link I think Lilly haven't a problem ^^
I'm back :) And as Official Group Project Reminder person (GPRP) I will contribute my picture too! Here's the link: link
over a year ago Tressa-pom said…
smile
May I join? Here's my picture. My OC Tressa and cattoy10's OC Hanna as pony :D link
Just so I could bump this up. Two weeks are slowly passing by, Contribute before the deadline arrives! Ok, 'nuff said.
Here is mine. XD took me long enough.
link
over a year ago GoTeamSkipper said…
smile
Here's mine, feel free to resize or anything. :)
link
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
I must add something!

link

I'm sorry the quality is terrible. If you need me to, I'll scan it, and it'll be better. Just let me know. And you can change the size or something if need be.

I just have one question; what do you mean when you say Angel's last request?
^Well penguinangel has left fanpop,and her last request was to get this group project done.
surprise
^WHAT? Why did she leave?
^ She needed time to get re-focused for her senior year of high school. She may come back- I did. I had to do the same exact thing, left for one year, and here I am back again, so there is hope.
^ Did she delete her profile, or is that still here?
It's still here.
Well, that's good. I hope she comes back.
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
cake
Miiiiine. In a rush, since I'm leaving soon, so no username: link

(Wait, you guys can handle transparencies, right?)
I guess so.
over a year ago Imogen00 said…
Sorry its late but just my icon picture please.

I know its at the last minute but pleeaase fit me in :D
We shall see...
Ok today is the last day so if you want to contribute, this is your last chance to.
Closed now peoples, I hope you all got your pictures in on time. :)
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Has a final image been put together yet? I'm sure a lot of people would like to see what the final result looks like.
I don't think so. If you guys have trouble resizing it tell me. I'm a master at resizing pictures to fit anything :D