what??
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
umm what?
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
what
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
agree with the others; WHAT??
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
i think he means that loads of fanpoppers rate one tree hill vids ones if they are leeyton vids and they are brucas fans or whatever. I think its a little true adavila, most of us are lovely raters though!!
over a year ago Tinna said…
I still don't get it?
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
me neither :P ?!
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
i agree i'm sure in some cases it's true....but if a video's good then i rate it good...even if it's a character I hate, if the video is good its good...like I hate Brucas but I've come across some good Brucas videos...but if i really don't like it i just don't rate it at all usually...lol
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
yes it happens! but if i see a brucas video that has been added first of all i dont even watch it and second of all i dont rate it! i suggest others that dont like a character/couple to do the same!
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
Well i give a video 1 - if it is insulting, in some way, Peyton. For example the ones lizisme posted - but i left a comment saying why i had rated the video that way and what i had given it.

But i'll admit alot of awesome people seem to get in to "fights" in the one tree hill spot! =D i guess its cause we all get really involved in the characters and story lines =D