One Tree Hill Books

amandaj posted on Feb 20, 2008 at 09:10PM
Have somebody read the books?

Meet The Stars Of One Tree Hill
One Tree Hill: The Beginning
One Tree Hill: A Heart So True

If so, what did you think of the book(s)?

Would love to hear some opinions about the books :)
btw: is it just me who thinks that it would be so great, if Lucas novel where an actual book that was for sale? And the One Tree Hill Yearbook?
last edited on Feb 21, 2008 at 01:02AM

One Tree Hill 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago stoker72 said…
ive got all three of them i havent read the begining yet even tho ive had it for like a year cuz its basically what happened in the first episode and stuff meet the stars has got lots of facts about them like how they got into acting and stuff and there favourite food and colours etc.. and a heart so true is about the love triangle but its got stuff in that hasnt been on the telly i thought it was brilliant x p.s i really want lucas's novel to be on sale as well would love to read it x
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amandaj said…
Thanks for your reply :)
I'm thinking of buying the books.
over a year ago leyton4evahh said…
may i ask where can i buy the books? thanks.
over a year ago Swjc0713 said…
Do anyone know where to buy One tree hill book??? and Lucas's Novel??? Cos i love watch one tree hill never miss and i buy 6 box of one tree hill dvd!! and love it and hope will get book of one tree hill and Lucas's Novel cos love One tree hill!! plus hope meet one tree hill in future and first thing is hope meet Lucas and Peyton cos like them so much!! and Nathan too!
over a year ago dalma said…
I haven't heard that there are OTH books...anyway, there are not available in my country, so...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amandaj said…
The books are available new and used on amazon.com. I don't know where they ship though..
over a year ago Jessica4695 said…
yeah I read - One Tree Hill: The Beginning & One Tree Hill: A Heart So True !
Both are amazing , but I SOO fell in love with A Heart so true :O
I love it! I think this book is kind of the reason why I fell in love with Brooke/Nathan :D ahhh ... there is my love coming from :D
I loved how Brooke describes her situation and the last pages were beautiful<3
over a year ago Swjc0713 said…
Amandaj - Thank and i hope find book an buy cos alway want have book and read cos love One Tree Hill so much!!!

Jessica4695 - Really wow where do you get them from??? cos alway want buy them!!!
over a year ago Jessica4695 said…
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
I didn't know there were books,though it shouldn't be a surprise.But I haven't seen any of them in the bookshop yet.