One Tree Hill I Finally Figured Out Why So Many Leyton Fans Hate Season 2!

heylow posted on Feb 20, 2008 at 07:29PM
it's because leyton are not cheating on someone...

One Tree Hill 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lizisme said…
lol... that so true
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
and also lucas is in love with brooke =]]
over a year ago heylow said…
also because they think luke is in love with peyton...
but it ends up being brooke..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
i am a true LP fan but i did like season 2!
i liked it becuse it had lots of Jake in it( i love Jake and Bryan Greenberg) and Brooke was truly awesome in that season (i didnt like her much in season 1, after season 2 she became my 2nd fave character)and altough i do love Leyton Jeyton was really cute and sweet! i enjoyed Jeyton very much and cryed when Jake left!(not lying i truly cryed)!
ok i didnt like much Felix and Anna but i liked everything else!
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
I didn't/don't hate season two i loved it - Jeyton where so cute - but i found the end devestating!!! - Nikki takes Jenny and both Jake and Peyton are crushed! D=
over a year ago heylow said…
i never said all...
i also loved jeyton..
over a year ago lizisme said…
awww i love jeyton too!!
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
season two is my second favorite season!
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
I love all the seasons, two is my least favorite, even though I love Jeyton(they would be my second favorite couple) I was annoyed with lucas for much of season 2, and he's my favorite character so it makes it my least favorite season, i agree with heylow much of it is because lucas was in love with peyton but he's being his usual dumb self that season....hmmm maybe i'll rewatch that season, i love season 1 truthfully it's really good, and season 4's pretty good as well as season 3(despite the fact that brucas is dating, this should be my least favorite season but it's not)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
with regards to what othgirl_peyton said I didn't like the whole felix and anna thing, i mean it made for some interesting moments, like dare night and it was interesting when felix wrote dyke on peyton's locker but other than that they brought nothing to the show for me, i also didn't like haley being out on tour either, all in all I love all the tree hill seasons but it's like they just put all the stuff I didn't like and it all happened to be in the same season, I think Jeyton may have been the only good point to the season, other than deb trying to kill dan at the end....lol
over a year ago jaminjoey07 said…
looks like kathrina and lila have nothing to say

jeyton forever!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
I don't hate that season, but it was my least fav. season! The things that i did like in that season was the BL friendship, the NP scenes and chris keller..lol and that's about it! I didn't like Anna & Felix--yea they were horrible! I didn't like peyton in that season, she was soo weak and needy! And what else umm i didn't like jayton! Sorry jayton is my least fav. couple and i would pick BL over JP any day! Those are probably the reasons why it's my least fav.! And i actually liked S3! Yea BL were dating, but i still loved that season!