One Tree Hill Cliffhanger Ending...♥

shingkai posted on Feb 19, 2008 at 10:12AM
I saw this on picks so a made my own ending, you can add something if you want...

Brooke persuades Peyton to attend the wedding and she promise her that everything’s gonna be alright. Although she is still in pain, Peyton decided to take her bestfriend’s advice and they both go to the church.

Inside the bridal car Lindsey took her engagement ring out of her finger and while staring at it she notice something, then she cries after seeing the engraved words on the ring. She remembers that everytime Lucas wrote her a letter he never forget to write those words and that makes her cry even more. Lindsey arrives at the church wearing her beautiful gown and big smile.

The wedding appears to be a reunion because everybody was there except from Dan…? He’s not on list but who knows?!?

After Lucas recited his vows Lindsey smiled at him with teary eyes then she ask Lucas if there’s something he would like to add, Lucas said nothing but Lindsey insisted “Oh please don’t tell me you’ve forgotten because that’s the only thing you could never forget, it’s always in your letters, in your heart”. Lucas hugged Lindsey and said: “P.S. I LOVE YOU”. Peyton tries to walkout.

The crowd was confused they didn’t even know what’s going on with Luke and Lindsey, but their confusion was change into fear when someone screams about a bomb inside the church….. Everybody panics while Lucas runs after Peyton.

…….54321 *the church exploded*

THE END

Who do you think was the culprit?
Who do you think would die?

One Tree Hill 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cara-girl said…
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
lol victoria should die and nanny carrie should also die because she was going to get jaime
oh! and dan was secretly
there and he dies to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh ya and lindsey dies muahahahahahahahahaha.....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
that is good but if brooke dies im NEVER watching the show again!!
over a year ago shingkai said…
oh no i don't want her to die either!!!
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
WOW, how dramatic. I don`t think anyone should die really. Great idea about the "P.S. I LOVE YOU".
thanks kathiria82. glad you like my idea 'bout P.S. I love you <3
over a year ago sweetforyou420 said…
it dosen't work tho because the ring lindsey has was the ring he got for peyton so
sweetforyou420 welcome to fanpop!!!

and BTW, P.S. means Peyton Sawyer got it...
over a year ago Lila856 said…
LMAOOOO,
the explosion is so random, love it!
great job :]