One Tree Hill I dont know what to do

oth-rocks posted on Feb 15, 2008 at 05:52PM
I am torn between brucas and leyton i have no idea what to do my heart says brucas but hen it changes to leyton but every time i see them two couples as a couple not friends i dont know who i am up for what do u think i should do or who i should be 4

One Tree Hill 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Tinna said…
How about neither? Have you tried that?
I used to be a Brucas fan but then I finally realized that Brooke deserves better than him. I was never a big Leyton fan, or a Peyton fan for that matter, but I also think Peyton deserves better than him.
Sure Luke can be nice, but like someone pointed out somewhere in this spot - he's just nice when he gets something out of it. He seems nice but if you look close... he's always hurting the people around him.
over a year ago oth-rocks said…
thats actually pretty good because first he hurts brooke then brooke and peyton then brooke again now peyton and i think he is gonna proberly hurt lindsay
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
Well to answer the question you asked if you're thinking about trying to choose between brucas and leyton. I've always been a fan of Leyton, I've also liked brucas...But it's definately Leyton, they work better together, they understand each other better. put aside the fact that lucas acts like an ass. and leyton just works better together than brucas ever did.
over a year ago lizisme said…
i would choose brucas when they are together they are so cute. they have the best chemistry... with peyton he always has to save her there relationship has always bored me but brucas made me fall in love with their relationship. im usually bored with leyton and i think they are too if you realize peyton only goes after lucas when he is with someone else.
leyton bores me but its your choice
Brucas is my fave hands down
over a year ago Lila856 said…
don`t listen to that ugly boy lizisme .
leyton is the best, you should go back & watch their scenes from the begining, it`s SO obvious they are love!!! & plus you will never have to worry about them not being endgame cuz they are fosho
over a year ago la_bomba29 said…
i agree with tinna. i used to be a huge leyton fan but now i think that both brooke and peyton deserve to be with someone better. lucas is horrible this season. i can't stand him anymore.
over a year ago Janni said…
Brucas
i think im going to go with brucas because everytime i see them i smile and my heart melts i smile when leyton are on aswell but my heart doent melt that much wheb brucas are on but leyton are a really 2nd close
over a year ago lizisme said…
good choice! my heart melts too

and btw lila nice comeback you couldn't think of any other insult then calling me a ugly boy.... loser
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tinna said…
Liz, you're no better if you insult her back and "loser" is even more lame than "ugly boy"
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Oh boy another BL torn between LP/BL wow i've never thought this would happen again, but i know you've made your choice, but i just wanna say that it doesn't hurt to be a fan of both.
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
i agree with Leytonfan4ever there is nothing wrong at being fan of both!
over a year ago Lila856 said…
lol thanks tinna
WHATEVER LIZISME, like honestly you obsess over hating peyton more than you actually like brucas, ass. i`m just gonna stop now because every brucasser thinks i`m a bitch for no reason!!!!
i dont
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
I love Brucas, but after watching it all from the pilot again, I know that Leyton belong together!! But I love both, or hate both:P Lucas have been an ass lately:S but still, Leyton is so ment to be!!
But do what you wnat to do, not what others want :p