One Tree Hill Spoilers

lizisme posted on Feb 15, 2008 at 12:51AM
Episode 5.8 - "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" - Airing 2/19/08

Brooke continues her romantic pursuit of Owen the bartender, while Haley ponders what to do after seeing Lucas and Peyton make out in the previous episode. Mouth tries to redeem himself with Millicent, and Quentin's recent actions could have negatively influence the season's opening basketball game.

Episode 5.9 - "For Tonight You're Only Here To Know" - Airing 2/26/08

At the first Raven's basketball game of the season, HALEY, BROOKE, PEYTON, LINDSEY, and MIA FIND THEMSELVES LOCKED IN THE TREE HILL HIGH LIBRARY. TENSIONS RUN HIGH AS PEYTON AND LINDSEY FACE OFF OVER LUCAS. Brooke tries to stand up for her mother when her friends go on the attack. Haley plays mentor to Mia, who is experiencing the elation and disappointment of fame. Meanwhile, Mouth, who is covering the game as his first official TV reporting assignment, struggles to find a story. Finally, Lucas and Nathan grapple with the decision to tell their loved ones about various indiscretions. Most of this episode takes place in the Tree Hill Library, and also features the return of Tim.

Episode 5.10 - "Running to Stand Still" - Airing 3/4/08

Rachel (Danneel Harris) will return to the show. Nathan and Haley's marriage is also on the rocks.

Episode 5.11 - "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side" - Airing 3/11/08

Chase will return to the show in this episode.

Episode 5.12 - "Hundred" - Airing 3/18/08

The 100th episode of One Tree Hill finds Lucas and Lindsey having a wedding. Dan also gets out of jail and attempts to redeem himself to everyone. The episode ends in a big cliffhanger.

Please note that any of these spoilers and air dates are subject to change.

last edited on Feb 15, 2008 at 03:01PM

One Tree Hill 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I read over at oth forums that it has something to do with Carrie.
over a year ago Tinna said…
Ohh I think 5.9 will be GREAT! Can't wait for Rachael to come back, not too excited about Chase.