One Tree Hill Peyton is in the wrong not luke

lizisme posted on Feb 14, 2008 at 11:39PM
peyton fan are so agravatting they get so mad if you dont like her they write paragraphs about how great she is.... they see no wrong in her. lucas didn't do anything he shouldn't have to wait for her. that would be so pathetic if he waited three years for peyton to realize she made a mistake.
the only thing luke did wrong was kiss peyton
does anyone else agree?

One Tree Hill 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago la_bomba29 said…
lizismine i sort of agree with you. personally, i think that both peyton and lucas are in the wrong. they both obviously still have feelings for each other but lucas can't admit it. i feel as if he's just with lindsey as a way to hurt peyton. come on, he proposed to indsey right after they had kissed and peyton had admitted that she had come back for him. as for peyton, i used to want her to be with lucas but lately I think that she just needs to forget all about him and move on. their relationship is way too complicated and sadly i think that leyton needs to go their seperate ways. and lindsey, poor lindsey is just going to get hurt in the end. peyton's just going to hurt lindsey the way she hurt brooke when they were in high school. this lucas-peyton-lindsey love triangle is headed towards disaster.
over a year ago la_bomba29 said…
wow that was a really long haha
over a year ago lizisme said…
no i totally see what you are talking about i never really liked Peyton and Lucas together but i don't like even more now...
they have both been acting really imature and poor Lindsay is the one who is going to have to pay for it in the end
over a year ago ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
Yeah I totally agree with you lizisme.... I really loved that line that Lucas sad in 5x07.. "Does an alarm go off in ur head everytime im happy with someone else" (or somethin like that)...

Peyton is acting like an immature child... and for some reason only wants Lucas when she cant have him.. is become quite pathetic...

and toally agree about the whole Peyton fans never being able to admit when Peyton is acting like a BITCH!!!!
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
"Let me ask you something. Does an alarm like go off in your head everytime I'm happy with someone else?" great line I agree.

I sort of agree with you as well. I want leyton to be together, but I agree with the fact that right off the bat everyone is blaming Lucas. Peyton is far from innocent in everything. They both made mistakes, no she didn't say no to his proposal but she didn't really say yes either. I love both Lucas and Peyton(Lucas being my favorite). But I was disappointed with Peyton in episode 5.02 when it was like she went home to tree hill expecting Lucas to be waiting for her, it was like it never occured to her that he wouldnt be. At least Lucas tried to move on and if peyton wouldn't have come back he and lindsey would be fine. Lucas shouldn't have kissed peyton back and then run to lindsey to propose, and he sure shouldn't have used the ring he bought for peyton. I love leyton but they need to stop sneaking around and just be together. I do feel bad for lindsey even though I don't like her
thank you a leyton fan that can see my side of view i don't even dislike them that much they just can't be mature. i like them apart but they annoy me when they are together
over a year ago Tinna said…
I think they're both doing the wrong thing. But I think Lucas is being more of an ass. He's hurting both Peyton and Lindsey while Peyton isn't really hurting anyone, at least not trying to. Of course it hurts for Lucas to have her back and all that but that's not Peytons fault. I've actually started to think that Peyton deserves wayyyyy better than Luke
last edited over a year ago
yeah but it bothers me that peyton expects lucas to wait for her... she broke his heart by saying no

but i see your point they are both in the wrong