One Tree Hill Leyton Vs Jeyton

SG1-090 posted on Feb 13, 2008 at 02:42PM

Okay... So i have always been a Jeyton fan - no REALLY!!
I thought Jeyton were SO cute and Jake was SUCH an awesome guy and SUCH a sweetheart!

BUT i have ALSO always been a Leyton fan. The way One Tree Hill was written i thought it was obvious that Lucas and Peyton where in love and that they would end up together.

So i thought, okay i'm torn - which do i like better - well Leyton are true love so i guess i want everyone to be with their true love, so Leyton. I voted Leyton on all the picks and i always talked about how Leyton will end up together.

BUT now i don't want it to be! If i'm being honest, yeah i think Leyton will end up together but the difference is i no longer want it to happen. I was a Leyton fan because BOTH Lucas and Peyton seemed so happy with each other and where always there for one another.

Now i look at the way Lucas has been treating Peyton -
+shouting at her when Lindsey is mad at him
+walking out on her when she said SOMEDAY instead of yes
+stringing her along "he's not good enough for you"
+telling her she doesn't care, and that she is always "all about her"

It's all TRASH! And i'm sick of it! Lucas isn't good enough for her. She admitted she loved him and that she came to Tree Hill for him, she was honest and spilled her feelings for him and what does he do...? Run off and propose to his NUMBER 2!

Well now i am firmly on the Jeyton side of the fence and i don't think i'm ever leaving. Let's face it Jake was amazing to Peyton and as far as i'm concerned OTH should be rewritten so that Jake and Peyton are the TRUE love of each others lives.

Okay, sorry about that rant, i also want everyone elses opinions about the whole Leyton relationship!
last edited on Feb 13, 2008 at 02:44PM

One Tree Hill 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lizisme said…
i kind of agree with you... i love jeyton and i liked them before i liked brucas but thats why i hate leyton so much.
i even used to like peyton they were so cute together but peyton used to be independent and an awesome character but i think she has changed since she has been with jake...
i love her up until she left jake it broke my heart when she said that she loved lucas in her dream and i haven't liked her character ever since
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
I know! They where so happy it crushed me to. But thats why i was so pro Leyton because i thought - you know - true love, but now that doesn't matter, Lucas is so out of line.

I get why you would not like Peyton for saying that but she couldn't help loving Lucas she didn't want to leave Jake, and i think sometimes you are WAY to harsh on Peyton lizisme but at least now i know where that's coming from.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lizisme said…
i kind of think lucas has always been such an ass and they try to make him seem like the good guy he has messed with Brooke and Peyton and now Lindsay they all deserve someone better...

maybe i am really harsh on Peyton but its because i used to like her character and then i feel like they changed her so i it bothers me..
it annoys me how she can be so whiny i think she has to be stronger and they make her seem so weak.. she shouldn't have to depend on a man (luas.)
and thats why I'm so hard on her because she used to be a good person and I don't think she is anymore and its annoying
over a year ago ritergrl said…
I have nothing against Jeyton really. I really liked them in Season 1, and Jake is such a sweetheart, but I never thought they were a meant to be couple. In season 2, I couldn't stand Peyton, and when she was with Jake, she was annoying and insecure and stuff, and I'm still pro- Leyton, even though Lucas is being the biggest effing ass in the world.

If Jake came back, I'd like him to be with a stronger version of Peyton for a while as opposed to annoying Season 2 Peyton.

But for me, it's Leyton all the way.
over a year ago othbabay said…
Ya im torn between the two. I loved lucas and peyton together. and i loved jake and peyton and they make a cute family. she said she wanted that family. Jake was perfect. he was so in love with her.

i would love to see him return to oth s6. that would be amazing. and it would be intense.

i still dont know who's side i am fully on.
jeyton or leyton.

I never liked Brucas. they didnt go good. i mean they had a great physical connection but that was it. they didn't have the emotional connection and brooke was so insecure when she was with him.
over a year ago Laurra said…
i love jeyton anall, but its always been lp for me!!

although lukes treated her REALLY BAD series 5 thats one series - the rest he treated her great :) ... jake is wayy to complicated!!! he leaves comes back, leaves, comes back!! ... jakes sweet- yes i agree with that! but so was luke up until manface came along!

people might think jakes the easy way out - but the way he kept leaving is there any wonder peyton found love in luke again after she found jake to be less reliable - i understand he had other responsibility's like jenny and luke didnt, but peyton was all about 'people always leave' well luke was always THERE! and i think thats what she needed!! 'its always gonna be there isnt it' ... they had the connection already there, but she was trying not to go there to hold out for jake! if you look back now - jake was hardly there - she waited for him! and when he came back it was cause luke told him to come back for peyton!!(that sacrifice thing again)

peyton always has to wait for THEM! why cant one of them FIGHT for her! then that one i will love!!

i was upset when jake left the first time - but when it came to peyton leavin jake - i was happy!! :)
i dnno if that explains what i feel! theres more to it, but i cant put it in words!! ... when people always say jake treated her better - i kinda go with it! but when you think about it! he didnt! he messed her around a bit too!! for like 3 series or somthing!! at least luke was only 1!

i still love jeyton and there memorys but i want leyton! and i will be over the moon if leyton are endgame!
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
ive tried to say it so many times ive never like leyton coz i always believed jeyton were better its like she waits for him she gets him and she loses him she spends 3 seasons pining over him when her dad described the guy she loved she thoght of jake not lucas jake was amazing to her as she was to him and jenny its like they have a toutured romance that deserves more
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
i wish it could be that easy for me..just to switch..but i love Leyton, and i really don't think it'll ever change.
over a year ago ecullenlove said…
yeah i agree with livelovelaugh, her dad told her to follow her heart, and peyton flew to see Jake! i mean she could've gone to spill her heart out to Lucas, but she went to Jake. it was just soo cute :] and the way her eyes light up when she's around Jake and they way he makes her laugh! i LOVE Jeyton, they were uber cute. and when Peyton like mentally planned out how they were gonna work - her going to the art college so she can be with Jake - that showed me something else. if you love someone enough , you are willing to arrange your life NO MATTER what happens, no matter what sacrifices you have to make in order to be with that person. and Peyton considered leaving Tree Hill beyond for Jake. she didn't want to give up on her job for Lucas, as we see in season 5. and Jake treated her wayyy better than Lucas, Jake wouldn't have walked out on her at the hotel like Lucas did. i've always believed Jeyton's love was purer than Leyton's. Leyton's love is just TOO dramatic and kinda unrealistic - the not seeing each other for like what 2/3 years? and then Peyton comes back to try to win him over? i mean the writers wrote the fact that Peyton said no to give Leyton more drama and to make the fans root for them to be back together. but if Peyton loved Lucas enough, she would've said yes right there and then because it wouldn't matter what would happen in the future because they would be together. and on the other hand, Peyton wanted to marry Jake and be with him. idk, i think Peyton might have said "I Love You Lucas" in her dreams because of the whole school shooting thing, just my opinion because that was the most recent time she said it in a romantic way to him.

ANYWAYS, i'm rooting for Jeyton because
1. Jake treated Peyton better
2. Peyton would've lost/changed everything to be with Jake in Savannah
3. Jake was the guy Peyton went to go see when her dad said to follow her heart
can i ask a question and answer truthfully!! you guys just said that jake was the guy peyton went to see after her dad told her to follow her heart ... if it was lucas she went to see - how many brucas fans do you think would complain about that? seriously!! lpfans would not be able to defend her - that would be soo bad timing! and what makes you think she never thought of lucas?? she could of done for all we know!! if she did think of lucas - would that make you guys more leyton fan!! i dont think it would of done! i think it would of made you more brucas because she betrayed brooke yet again!! but because its jake she thought of that was ok and sweey and LOVE in your eyes! if it was lucas that would of been betrayal,unfaithful!! lots of bad words i cant think of right now!

'if brooke didnt have lucas would you still be here' that was the reason she went, and the reason she came home!! - in my opinion - she really wanted lucas, but she went to jake - she missed him, and in a way he took her mind of luke!
not trying to put jeyton down - as i said i love them, but i think leyton has the TL!