One Tree Hill SPOILERS!!! 5.12

lizisme posted on Feb 05, 2008 at 05:38AM
enjoy!!

General Spoilers

Final episode to be filmed for 2007.

Carrie kidnaps Jamie from Lucas and Lindsey's wedding, but a seemingly reformed Dan saves him. However, when Dan is later found with Jamie, the episode ends on a cliffhanger with everyone assuming that he was the kidnapper.

Lindsey leaves Lucas at the altar.

5.12 Side Summaries

All summaries are new information

credit: curley head

Scene 24- Nathan promises Haley that he's going to love her forever, and they kiss as we hear a string quartet begin to play in the church.

Scene 25- Inside the church. Lindsey appears behind Jamie and Lily, the ring bearer and flower girl, as the wedding march begins.

Scene 26- On the balcony, the organist sees the back of a woman watching the wedding taking place below. Mentioning that she may like to find a seat with everyone else, the woman responds that she's fine where she is. She then informs the organist that "my son's the ring bearer." Turning around, she is revealed to be Carrie, Jamie's former nanny, and she is wearing an "eerie grin" as we reach the end of Act 1.

Scene 27- Inside the church. Lucas and Lindsey's wedding. The kids (Jamie/Lily) are leading Lindsey down the aisle as Nanny Carrie watches from above. As Lily passes Peyton, she tosses petals into the air prompting a flashback to 4.09 from Peyton.

Scene 28- 4.09 Flashback, "It's You, Peyton".

Scene 29- Peyton rises to her feet as Lindsey joins Lucas at the altar. The minister speaks and we zoom in on Peyton and Brooke, standing behind Karen, Lily, and Andy. Skills is behind Peyton and tells her "he's got her", reaching down for one of his beers. Brooke walks up to the front to begin her reading, as she does this Nathan steals a glance at Haley. As Brooke reads, we flashback to Clothes Over Bro's.

Scene 30- Brooke tells Lucas she came home to get pregnant with his child. Lucas is freaked out, asking if she's really thought about this.

Scene 31- The minister asks Lucas to say his vows and Peyton stands up objecting as Skills grins at her actions. She tells Lucas she's sorry and he can't do this because she loves him and because he fixed her car. She says that day changed everything because he changed her heart along with her car. She goes on to say two years ago he proposed to her and she was scared so she said someday. She tells him that someday is now and she loves him and pleads for him not to leave her again. But when it cuts back to Lucas, we see Peyton imagined it all and Lucas says "I do".

Scene 32- Lucas slips a ring on Lindsey's finger as Jaime whispers to Skills he has to go to the bathroom. Skills doesn't want him to go alone, but Jamie pleads saying Lily will make fun of him and that he knows where it is. Skills agrees making him promise to come right back.

Scene 33- In the foyer, Jamie runs into Carrie, shocked to see her. He hugs her and she lies to him saying his mom and dad said she could be with him again, then urges him to go with her. He protests, but she tells him she loves him and asks if he trusts her. He takes her hand.

Scene 34- Lindsey eyes her wedding band and whispers "It's a comet." Everyone is confused. Lucas asks what's wrong and Lindsey says it was a comet the boy saw. She goes to recite a passage from his book about a boy who saw a comet and felt his life finally had meaning and that he waited his entire life for it to return. Lindsey then asks when the first day he ever talked Peyton was. Lucas eyes Peyton and all eyes follow his lead putting Peyton in the spotlight. Lucas says that her car broke down and we enter a flashback.

Scene 35- The start of the flashback from when Lucas first spoke to Peyton on that country road with her broken down car. "That's me inside your head".

Scene 42- Brooke is explaining to Peyton she's spent the last 4 years working long hours and she needs something to fill a void that success hasn't. She wants a family. Peyton asks if she wants to marry Lucas. Brooke says no and that she wants Peyton to marry Lucas and that she just wants to a mom like her mother never was and Lucas to be the father. Peyton tries to absorb this and Brooke says it's ok, that Lucas looked freaked out too. Brooke hugs Peyton again and Mouth and Millicent approach looking for Jamie.

Scene 43- Outside the church. Nathan comes up to Haley, Skills, Karen and Andy. Haley starts to panic and tells Nathan they can't find Jamie and that Dan was there earlier. Haley says she told Dan not to come into the church and her words become frantic. Nathan rushes out into the street to stop a police car. Nathan tells them his son is missing. The cops don't believe him at first and wonder if he's had a few drinks at the reception. Nathan goes off, not believing the cop is asking him that when his son is missing. He tells them his name and that his father is Dan Scott, a murderer. Haley and the rest reach Nathan. The policeman asks for a description. Haley notes Nathan's strength and springs into action. She tells the cop her son is 4 and a half years old, was wearing a black tuxedo, has blue eyes and sandy blonde hair.

Scene 44- Carrie in a motel bathroom washing the dye out of Jamie's hair. She tells him this will be so fun, he'll have black hair just like her. Jamie thinks his mama will be mad. Carrie smiles and pushes his head back under the faucet, quietly, to herself, telling him that she's going to be his mama now. Her grin turns a bit warped and that's the end of Act 4.

One Tree Hill 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jessebelle said…
OMG I am loving you so much right now!!!! I was gutted when I read that Lucas would actually have his wedding but now I feel a bit better. Will Lindsay really leave Lucas?? I am so hoping so! And I think that Brooke should have Lucas' baby, it just seems right somehow because even though she can't have him, she could have a part of him and that would be wonderful.
over a year ago cara-girl said…
OMG OMG OMG OMG TY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Sounds like we might get a new Season!!
over a year ago Tinna said…
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but where do you get it and how do we know it's true?

If it is true - O_O ...
that's all I have to say xD
over a year ago lizisme said…
over a year ago LB4EVER said…
ew if this is true im not watching the show anymore brooke looks pathetic having lucas's baby and i hate leyton because i can't stand peyton and the ending is just too much this show sucks if this really happens
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
OMG!!!! is there only 12 episodes in season 5?
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
Or is it becos of the strike?
over a year ago loves-oth said…
i think its because of the strike.
i keep reading that the cw ordered 22 episodes for season5.
there might just be a delay on the second halfcoming out because of the writers strike. but if the delay is too long then i suppose they might make it into a new season.

i dont know.
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
There are only 12 eppys.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
EW WTF, i swear if these are true i am NOT a fan of this show anymore, waitta throw it in the TRASH mark!
over a year ago Jessebelle said…
End the writers strike!!!! I want my shows back!!
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
=O Lucas was actually going to marry Lindsay - =O what an idiot!!!!!!!!

I'm glad she leaves him!!!!

Brooke wants to have Lucas's baby!!! WHAT!! That better not actually happen!! It'd be SOOO WEIRD!! She's so awesome she should meet someone amazing and have a baby with them! NOT, well, that!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago meghan1818 said…
So does Lindsey leave the churuch and Lucas at the alter, or do Lucas and Lindsey get married?
over a year ago lizisme said…
she leaves i think
over a year ago chanti16 said…
OMG!!!!
over a year ago sugassweet said…
Yeah I've heard these before, and I think they're actually true! I am soooo confused about the Brucas baby though because personally if I was going to do something like that I definetely wouldn't do it with someone who is known to have a genetic heart disorder, that seems a little dumb to me. I also heard that they filmed scenes with her asking Mouth instead, so we'll have to wait and see which route they choose to take. And Lindsey does leave Luke at the alter, but Nathan convinces him to go after her or something and he goes home and she's all packed and he ask her not to leave and she's like people always leave lucas, you of all people should no that. So yeah I think she might be gone for good!
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
it would seem that she leaves, at least I hope she does...the only thing I don't like is about how brooke doesn't wanna be with lucas but whats him to be the father of her baby...that just isn't right lol
over a year ago kristi4480 said…
There are 18 episodes in this season...The Finale will run on May 19!
over a year ago Jinx22 said…
gah that just sounds terrble. :[
over a year ago oth-rocks said…
TY SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THIS IS BRILLLIANT