One Tree Hill Lindsay

jaybird posted on Jan 10, 2008 at 08:56PM
lindsay better leave lucas at the altar or i might kill myself i love leyton or brucas just not this random weirdo...any info on that episode?

One Tree Hill 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
she does leave Luke at the alter. then that's the end of Luke and Lindsay.
over a year ago doyouknow said…
YEEEESSSSS how do you know?
I read it at oth forums somewhere. It has something to do with a comet that has something to do with Peyton.
over a year ago lizisme said…
no are you serious i really liked peyton
If you look at some of the spoiler pics on this site and in the spoiler section on oth forums you will see the pictures. This is From 100th episode.
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
i am so happy luke and lindsay brake up i cant stand her!
LEYTON IS LOVE!
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
I for one actually like Lindsey =] IMO, it seems like its alot of the Peyton fans hating on her for no reason. [Im not saying all Peyton fans!] But from what we've seen of her so far, she's done nothing to merit some of the crap ive seen said about her on other sites...
over a year ago rahma said…
i dont hate Linds.. i just dont want her with luke!! i want leyton <3
over a year ago shingkai said…
yes she will leave lucas at the altar...
over a year ago sweetsolitude99 said…
Well..I just don't like her because she's with Lucas when I want Peyton with Lucas. If she wasn't with Lucas I might have liked her..lol.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
i don`t know, theres just something i don`t like about her, like she has something to hide!!
& WOW talk about repeat of keith/jules?
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
i dont hate her i dislike her because i dont trust her! i think she has some secrets which will be hopefully revealed soon! same goes with Carrie!
over a year ago Tinna said…
I like her, and I feel sorry for her. Two gorgeous ex-girlfriends, one of which never ended properly, come back to town?
She's nice ^^