One Tree Hill People that bash Brooke/Brucas but then get pissed when Peyton/Leyton are bashed.

xoheartinohioxo posted on Jan 03, 2008 at 08:23AM
Do you realize how hypocritical that is?? It's like every fucking thread someone has to say some shit about Brooke/Brucas no matter what. We get it, you dont like the couple. But we Brucas fans do and we dont all go around harassing anybody that doesnt like BL. [Hey i know some people just say shit all the time, but not all of us] And im sorry but some of you Leyton fans are down right ridiculous. Just slamming a character/couple when all someone has done is said they ship them... Redic.

I have plenty of shit i could say about Peyton/Leyton but ive done my best to stay hush because im not trying to open that huge can of bitchery. But pretty soon im going to get tired of the nonstop "Brucas was all about sex", "Brooke has always been a slut and always will be", "Brooke was way more wrong then Peyton.", "Brucas never had anything more than a physical connection" etc etc all that kind of crap.

Make a fucking anti Brooke/Brucas thread and stop polluting every single thread with anti B/BL shit because its just as easy to start talking nonstop anti P/LP.

One Tree Hill 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mamasgirl1236 said…
all i have to say is AMEN! lol. seriously, i completely & totally agree. i always see these threads with LPer's bashing B/BL or having a million & one threads about how LP is meant to be, end game, etc.

i mean, i get it. they love their couple & don't like BL, but it doesn't mean they need to go on & on a bunch of times saying how great LP is & how BL was doomed or whatever.

i don't get why people can't just have one appreciation thread for their couple [like on fanforum or something] & go on with their day.

& why is it that it ALWAYS comes down to BL vs. LP? one tree hill is SO much more than that & it drives me insane to always see people come down to the two couples.

personally, i say screw brucas AND leyton & let me have CMM all to myself. xDD
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
lol yeaa im not sure why it has to come down to Brooke/Brucas vs Peyton/Leyton all the time either... OTH is such an amazing show and those 2 couples are such a small part of it...
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
thank you!
i hate that
over a year ago xsparklex said…
mamasgirl1236 i totally agree with everything you said there!
over a year ago lizisme said…
i know what hypocrites
over a year ago lizisme said…
half the reason i don't like peyton is because of the fans but peyton is still a bitch regardless
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
^^^ *nod* Season 2, i had no real problems with Peyton. I absolutely love her with Jake! And id say at least half of S3 i liked her. I didnt like the way she treated Haley, and i didnt like her pining after Lucas again...