One Tree Hill Boy meets Girl

Leytonfan4ever posted on Dec 28, 2007 at 01:57PM
Ok this is totally random, but someone wrote this and i thought it was cool, so thought i share with you guys. Btw, im pretty sure you'll know who Boy & Girl are! Oh and if you get confuse and don't know who's who than just tell me and i'll translate everything..lol

Boy meets Girl. Boy likes Girl. Girl is dating Boy's Half Brother. Girl also secretly likes Boy. Girl breaks up with Boy's Half Brother. Boy and girl can be together, but one small problem causes Girl to back out. Boy is upset, and gets together with Girl's Best Friend. At about the same time, Girl confesses her true feelings to Boy. Boy chooses Girl's Best Friend. Girl buries her feelings and watches them date. Boy and Girl go on a Road Trip so see if Girl's Dad is dead. They have to stay in a motel because they can't get there before morning. Girl's Dad is not dead. But Girl may have lost something special in the motel. They go back. Girl finds it. Girl kisses Boy. Boy Kisses back. Boy and girl almost sleep together, but stopped. Days later Boy and girl decide to bury it. Boy can't bury it, and tells girl he has to be with her. Girl agrees. Boy and Girl decide to tell Girl's Best Friend together. Boy gets in car crash before telling. Girl tells Boy she'll wait forever if she has to. Boy recovers and breaks up with Girl's best friend, to be with Girl. Girl's best friend is devastated, and Girl backs out of the relationship, telling Boy she can't hurt her Best Friend anymore. Boy goes to a bar, and sleeps with a stranger. Girl and Best Friend find out. They stop talking to Boy. Girl and Boy ignore each other for half a year, and start seeing other people. Girl feels alone. Boy trys to help her. Girl shuts him out. Boy tells her he really cares about her. Old Boyfriend comes back because Boy called him. Old Boyfriend leaves again. Boy decides he likes Best Friend again. Girl is single. Boy dates best Friend, but becomes friends again with Girl. Girl gets shot in the leg. Boy finds her, she can't move. Girl thinks she is going to die. Girl tells boy she loves him and kisses boy. Boy saves girl. Girl recovers. Boy and Girl agree it was because she had lost a lot of blood. Boy continues dating Best Friend. Best friend knows Boy still loves Girl. Girl dates a rockstar, but it doesn't work out. Girl visits an old Boyfriend. She feels safe and loved when with him, so she asks to live with him. He agrees. Old Boyfriend then tells girl to go home, Girl asks Why, Old Boyfriend tells her she said she loved Boy in her sleep. Old Boyfriend asks her is Boy still in her heart & if he is than she should go back to tree hill. Girl goes home. Boy is still in her heart. Girl tells Best Friend. But promises not to act on her feelings. Best Friend cuts girl out of her life. Best Friend breaks up with Boy. Girl has no one, only Boy. Boy and Girl become very close again. Boy decides to get Best Friend back, Girl agrees to help him. Boy gives up. Boy and Best Friend talk and decide they weren't meant to be. Girl tells Boy she's in love with him, and she's been holding it in for a really long time. Boy doesn't think she meant it, and that she was confused. Boy's Best Friend talk some sense into Boy and says Girl happens to be there, but Boy chose to be there. Boy realizes he wants to be with Girl. He tells her that it's her he wants next to him when his dreams come true. Boy and Girl kiss, and can FINALLY be together. Boy has heart attack. Boy is in coma. Boy has dream, where he is visited by his dead uncle. He has to choose to live or go to heaven. Boy decides he has to go back because he never told Girl he loved her. Boy wakes up. Girl says she's afraid to get close to him in case something happens to him. Boy tells girl he loves her and he came back for her. He tells her he'll wait for her. Girl says she thinks they've waited long enough.

last edited on Dec 29, 2007 at 03:15AM

One Tree Hill 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
that is so sweet! and i think we all know who is boy and who is girl!!! <3333!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Yup! It's so obvious..lol
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
who boy and girl are is so obvious.
over a year ago Jad555 said…
Boy and girl really discover they hate eachother in S5. :)
over a year ago Lila856 said…
=O they DO NOT. jad555 don`t go running your mouth like that just because you like brucas, alright hun?
& aww this is SO CORNY, loves it .
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Yea boy and girl discover they hate eachotehr in S5..that's why boy ask girl to marrry him. right?? (Sarcasm)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Boy and Girl Do Not Hate Each Other it the opposite. You do not Propose to some one you hate.
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
no matter if they the boy and the girl will marry or not they will never hate eachother! there is a special bond betwen them that no one can break!
over a year ago halie_12 said…
omg...how do you guys know that he proposes to her? i mean doesn't the S5 come out on like tuesday? but i believe you guys anyway but i really wish i hadn't known so that it's a surprise. and i think that this jad555 guys should just shut his face cuz no one likes him