One Tree Hill Bashing Picks!

ClaireB58 posted on Nov 24, 2007 at 10:29PM
I don't think that anyone is happy or likes the bashing questions. I like Brooke and Peyton, so I couldn't answer either of the picks that were saying 'What makes Brooke mostly horrible' or 'Why is Peyton the biggest Backstabbing two-faced bitch ever?' I love Brucas and I don't like Leyton, and I don't know why sometimes I get carried away and argue about it, but it's silly! Does anyone think that the bashing picks are silly?

One Tree Hill 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
I agree about the bashing picks in that they are bad questions and I don't answer them. All the charcters have done things that were wrong and made bad decisions, but I love BOTH Peyton and Brooke. I am a Leyton fan, but that does not mean I hate Brooke or Sophia Bush, when actually I LOVE Brooke and Sophia Bush, but I think these character bashing questions need to stop.
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
I agree with you! We like different couples but were not arguing about it, it is really silly!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Just because we don't like the same ships does not mean they should be all of this fighting. I too like Brucas and don't like Leyton but i am not going to bash the people who do.
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Agreed!! Im a hard-core LP fan, but i do not HATE brooke at all!! I may have my moments when i do, but i still do LOVE her!! Also the whole "Who's the biggest bitch" question was mean&Bad whoever post that was really asking for trouble!! It's a good thing those questions are deleted!!