One Tree Hill Dawson's Creek fans!!!!! If u watch it open plz!!

Leytonfan4ever posted on Nov 16, 2007 at 09:14AM
Ok so never really watched Dawson's Creek--actually never even watched it at all, but anyways umm i've been hearing things about how JP/JD trangle/thing was so similar to LP/BL trangle and i really wanna start watching DC(even if i am late) to see what ppl are talking bout' so just wondering is DC on DvD???? If so then u think their still selling it? and how many seasons are there???

If u watch and know everything or mostly everything bout the show then help a girl out=]!!

Plz&thank you!!
last edited on Nov 16, 2007 at 09:18AM

One Tree Hill 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago prettypal said…
you can check out youtube for some dawson-joey-pacey scenes...
but you know what... i don't think the dc love triangle matches oth!?!
over a year ago xsparklex said…
dawsons creek is great but oth is better..im a joey and pacey fan from dc..they are still selling the dvds there are 6 seasons of them..you can find them on ebay or if not check out youtube.

this member does a lot of joey and pacey ones from different episodes

link
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
WOW 6 seasons...that's alot...but i'll check some videos on Utube and if im interested then maybe i'll get the first season...anyways thanks guys!! u really helped!!!
over a year ago prettypal said…
try to get seasons 3-4 and 6... those are the seasons when joey and pacey started, broke up, and rekindle their relationship... and yeah dawson's always been a part of it...
over a year ago sk8ergirl08 said…
never watched it
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Yes Dawson's creek was a great show. But that triangle will never live up to the Brooke, Lucas, and Peyton love triangle.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
okay let me just say i LOVE joey/dawson . (the couple that the brucasers accuse of being LP) LOL. they are really cute & joey climbs through his window at any random hour of the night, it`s adorable! i have all seasons on DVD but i totally stopped watching when JP got together. i don`t hate them or anything but they bore me. i do love pacey & JP have cute moments (dawson is an ass now, pacey always cheers joey up) but i dunno, maybe the show just got boring but yeah .
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
I loved dawsons creek....yes it's on dvd...I never liked the character of dawson in general...he was supposed to be joey's best friend, and there whole relationship was kinda creepy to me, but thats cuz dawson is kinda creepy...lmao....love joey and pacey though...anyway you have to watch it leytonfan

www.surfthechannel.com

that website doesn't have all the episodes but it does have the first season and most of the second season
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
oh and leytonfan chad plays a character in season 5 so thats a plus...i think the show gets a little boring after they graduate high school but i'll watch chad in anything :)
over a year ago Marta1717 said…
I watched the whole first season on veoh.com so you can try that!! I've only seen the first season but i saw videos and stuff and i think joey and pacey are way much better together than joey and dawson :))
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Ok thanks alot guys:)!