One Tree Hill Confirmed OTH S5 Spoilers

Leytonfan4ever posted on Nov 11, 2007 at 02:46AM
Ok the spoilers that i have found where on a site and this site has said, they do not post FALSE Spoilers and whatever they post are confirm. So whatever i put here they have said it is confirm. But they have also said that However, just because they are confirmed does not mean they are what will end up in the final cut!

Ok here are some SPOILERS

Epi 501 - 4 Years, 6 Months, 2 Days - 01.02.08
Season 5 starts out with all the "kids" in different parts of the country. Brooke is in NYC as a famous clothing designer... Peyton is in LA working for a record company... Haley and Nathan are in Tree Hill as Haley teaches at Tree Hill High School... and Lucas is an accomplished writer. In this episode... all the "kids" come back to Tree Hill for one reason or another. Brooke is deciding if she wants the glamour life or if she wants to settle down. Lucas gets writers block and decides to come back to Tree Hill. And Peyton quits the record company. Nathan lost his dreams of playing basketball which sends him into a depression. He starts drinking a lot... and in the first episode will get into a fight at a bar. During the fight he is thrown through the window which the result will change his life in a big way.

Epi 504 - It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) - 01.23.08
- We find out who Brooke's mom is!

Epi 509 - For Tonight You're Only Here To Know - 02.27.08
- Most of the episode takes place in the Tree Hill Library.
- Tim will return to Tree Hill in this episode.

Epi 510 - Running To Stand Still - 03.05.08
- Rachel will return to the show.
- It's possible Dan might be getting out of jail.
- Nathan and Haley's marriage is on the rocks.

Epi 511 - You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side - 03.12.08
- Chase will return to the show.

So that's all i have for now. If some of what i have found does not cut in the final then...I take back of what i said, that did not show..lol

last edited on Nov 11, 2007 at 02:48AM

One Tree Hill No replies