One Tree Hill Clay & Sara

AMYonetreehill posted on Jan 17, 2010 at 12:52PM
Many couples have their own space on the board when they are loved by alot of fans, so i thought that Clay and Sara deserved one too.
I am a complete Clara shipper, i never actually thought that you could fall in love with a relationship so much after only a few episodes worth of scenes together, but i think that their soulmates. They were so perfect together from what we have seen, i especially love the 'on the count of two scene' jumping off the bridge. Its my favorite clara scene & one of my favorite oth scenes of all time.
I easily think that They could have been a couple as good as leyton, naley & Brulian. I am just so sad that she's gone, because i would really have loved to see them together more having some more of their great moments.
Clay and Sara's relationship is deep & meaningful, yet fun at the same time, they were meant to be :). I am one of many fans that love them, so this topic is to share your love for andd discuss the amazing Clay & Sara.
<3

One Tree Hill 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ns_23 said…
smile
I also really loved them even after only a couple (yet amazing) scenes together. Im so sad that she died because I think that exploring that relationship would have been fun to watch, and made for a good storyline of season 7.