One Tree Hill Who wants Brooke to be pregnant with Julian's baby?

OTH_1988_fan posted on Nov 04, 2009 at 01:21AM
For those of you who saw the promo or sneak peak for next Monday, know what I'm talking about......

One Tree Hill 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shanice_12 said…
I do..but I'm still not sensing it...i hope that nothing will happen to her!
over a year ago Georgia93 said…
i don't care but i watched the HB sneak peak and I'm like 90% sure that Brooke's not pregnant. I dunno why lol
over a year ago LauraRocks said…
yup im with Georgia93 on this one!
over a year ago kellyerin87 said…
Mark never lets us find out about pregnancies THAT easily... he always somewhat tries to make them a surprise. Having a promo with Brooke saying "I think I'm pregnant", then her ACTUALLY being pregnant is highly unlikely. That's way too easy and simple... Mark usually throws a twist in there somewhere. Remember Karen, Haley, AND Peytons pregnancies? They were all kind of unexpected, and mark tried to throw the audience off about whether or not they were actually pregnant by adding twists to their stories.

I'm actually thinking that Brooke will suspect that she's pregnant, but that she may find out then that she isn't able to have kids. One of the info's that I read for an upcoming episode (not sure exactly which one) said that Brooke will discover some devistating news that will affect her future with Julian. Or something along those lines. That could very well be referring to something else, but the fact that they are bringing up pregnancy now kind of has me wondering.... oh well I guess we'll find out soon enough! I for one would love a little Brulian baby :)
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
i don't think anyone needs to be having a baby. unless they are about to end the show or have brulian leave like leyton did, otherwise there is no room for another kid in this show. jamie is still about all i can handle and it's not like they can just fast forward 4 years again so the kid isn't a baby....yea no thank you.
over a year ago OTH_1988_fan said…
kellyerin87: you make a very good point! they wouldn't let us know that easily...
over a year ago Shanice_12 said…
worried
kellyerin87 I agree with you 100%...i was freaking out when i saw the promo because i want her to have a kid...she loves kids so much and it's her turn now..but I'm still not sensing it. Like you said...I am really really scared cause i think something will go wrong.