One Tree Hill Fanatics?

othfan_92_b posted on Nov 02, 2009 at 08:02PM
Hi People, just wondering what makes you love one tree hill? and why it makes you love it? what made you watch it for the first time? and what keeps you tuned in? :)

for me it's got to be the amazing story lines!!

who was lucas going to marry? ovbiously peyton! but still good :)... o and the music!

What are you're thoughts?

One Tree Hill 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago OTH_1988_fan said…
it's just an awesome show! everything about it...the acting, the storylines....it's all good!!!
over a year ago Shanice_12 said…
heart
It's just an amazing show. ♥
I am obsessed with it ♥
over a year ago Amy-x said…
heart
I fell in love with the characters, especially Haley, then Naley happened and i was hooked.
over a year ago iluvnaley4evr said…
i fell in love with NALEY!!! they are the reason i got so obsessed with the show...i started watching the naley scenes online and i quickly got all the seasons!! i like everyone else too, i like the lessons and quotes nd music also :))
over a year ago Dansea08 said…
I love the characters,the storylines,the acting,the chemistry between the characters,the couplings/friendships and the music. As a longtime soap viewer I've seen my share of bizarre and dragged out storylines...but for the most part OTH keeps it in reality and usually has great voiceovers that make it set apart from other shows...there's a moral/message..and they come out of any of them character depending on the storyline's currently being aired and those quotes are wonderful and memorable. Obviously the love stories are a BIG part of what makes OTH amazing and why I love it. As a HUGE Leytoner and a longtime Naley fan I have enjoyed the development of these stories and though at times I might disagree with the writing decision or be upset at the end it's all good... I have liked/love others...but Leyton and Naley are my main ones. There are so many ships and so many POPULAR ships which starts conflict between passionate fans..and even though their negative (usually and I'm specifically referring to the LP vs BL) these arguments show people's commitment or their loving to the couple they love. So many couples..different love stories..different fan perspectives..BUT there is always fans ALL around the world!

Also friendships are very significant,meaningful and some are incredibly amazing and memorable! The course of the friendships and the chemistry between the two characters and the journey they went through as friends...all of it and the different connecting pairs makes the show even better...friendships such as
Breyton,
Laley
Baley
Paley
Brachel
Skouth
Brouth
Neyton
Brillicent
Mathan
Skucas
(and so much more)
They all showcase different types of friendships that have their own meaning and uniqueness.

FAMILY- Family is another reason why OTH is great.....the family dynamics and the struggles with the characters that don't have that family structure or with the characters that have family with them but are facing/or have faced hardships within the broken family..but the love is there.

MUSIC- Music is incorporated greatly consistently throughout the show and the talented actors on the show got to show their viewers their skills. The people that actually edit this show and put the music to fit the mood of the scene the storyline that is taking place are AMAZING....different types of music have been aired over the years and the fans get to hear many songs...a lot maybe they have never heard before....

BASKETBALL-is a BIG part of the origin of the plot line..the two brothers...one sport.... it has continuously been in the plot lines all the way from s1 to s7..which shows OTH's consistency and knowing how they began!

I didn't expect to write this much...SO TO SUM IT UP
I am a OTH fanatic BECAUSE the show has great plot,has great character dynamics,friendships and love stories are different and unique and wonderful,the acting is GREAT,the show takes risky paths but still have their fans believing in them and supporting them(for the most part) and the risk pays of the end while airing different types of musical,artistic and acting talents to there many viewers across the world including me..OTH4EVER.
last edited over a year ago