One Tree Hill Brase vs. Brulian

OTH_1988_fan posted on Oct 29, 2009 at 06:48PM
Which guy do you prefer Brooke with - Chase or Julian? I'm a Brase fan all the way! : )

One Tree Hill 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kellyerin87 said…
wink
Interesting question!

But I'm definitely team Brulian! Julian just seems like a perfect match for Brooke... I found Chase kind of too boring for her
over a year ago BeccyBear said…
Brase!!!!!! Julian is an ass!!!
over a year ago Ivison said…
Well, I adored Brase, and I prefer Chase but I think back then Brooke hasn't really opened her heart to him and now with Julian you can see that she is finally over Lucas, so I would say Brulian.
over a year ago Team_Brooke said…
Brulian, duh!!!
over a year ago Drisina said…
Well Brase was a long time ago when they were in high school dunno how it wouldve been now but Julian is a great guy for her so i will go with Brulian
over a year ago Jessica4695 said…
brase ...
over a year ago Annaoth said…
heart
Brulian!!
over a year ago dalma said…
Brulian!
over a year ago TizzFan4evr said…
I like both, but Brase. I always wondered why they didn't end up together.
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
I will ALWAYS LOVE<3 Brase!! BUT, BJu ain't bad either.
last edited over a year ago
Brase: More Like Beautiful. Julian Poolian.
BRASE BRASE BRASE BRASE. and one more for good luck...Brase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! p.s. Julian MUST DIE!!! Go Brase, it's ur birthday!!! Hey my birthdays coming up soon....huh??? Any way Brulian's out and Brase is in. DUH?? to u Brulian lovers, Julian is a dog!!! And Brooke belongs with Chase!!
tongue
^Got a little overexcited, don't you think?
Ah, well I like Brase!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if Brulian is engaged. Engagements can be broken!!!!! Odds are they'll break up. And Brase will get back together. It's inevitable!!!
laugh
LMAO You're funny!