One Tree Hill Your thoughts on Leyton not being on the show anymore...

OTH_1988_fan posted on Oct 29, 2009 at 06:46PM
I miss Peyton, but I am SO glad Lucas left. I just cannot stand his character.

One Tree Hill 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Amy-x said…
I think they served their purpose and now the show can move on, i mean i did like them but them leaving has opened knew doors but im open to a Leyton return.
over a year ago Georgia93 said…
new doors..yeah! the doors of crap! :D
LOL! Sorry but I don't watch the show because there's nothing to watch for. I know what's going to happen in the end so why bother? I knew it and when LP were on the show but at least there were scenes i loved. PALEY, BREYTON, LALEY, NEYTON, Lucas&Nathan, LEYTON, BRUCAS even Lucas&Jamie are missing. It's not the same and the fact that everyone seems to be ignoring that they're missing is annoying. Brooke is supposed to miss her best friend and Haley is supposed to miss her best friend. And UGH! we never found out who's Sawyer's godmother. Only thing i've liked so far is Clay&Sara, ANYTHING ELSE!
over a year ago TheBoySawAComet said…
The show is MAJORLY lacking without them, period. I don't care how many "great" episodes we get, I'll never be able to see the show as OTH without the original main 5. The heart, meaning, necessity, originality, and interest just isn't there for me anymore
over a year ago ahall1130 said…
hmmm
I miss peyton and lucas being on the show more than anything; the show is still by all means my favorite though even now. The only thing that KILLS me about it is that peyton and brooke are best friends and lucas and nathan are freaking brothers. and they don't even speak of them, it's almost as if they never exhisted. I would have had them call a few times or write or UUUMM at least be talked about. Especially after 6 seasons they became so close and i loved every character and their relationships.

I freakin miss brooke and peytons talks. && wanted to see sawyer brooke scott.

does anyone think there will be aseason 8 and they will come back orrr possibly guest star??
over a year ago OTH_1988_fan said…
i actually heard somewhere that they will guest star....(not sure how accurate the info is though)

even though i don't miss leyton AT ALL (just peyton) i'm dying to find out why the left Tree Hill. did anyone notice that on jamie's b-day card in 701, it was signed "lucas & peyton" no sawyer?