One Tree Hill Guess the quote game..

cissy121 posted on Oct 25, 2009 at 02:06PM
This game is active in pretty much all the populair spots. I thought, because OTH has so many active fans it would be nice to try it here as well. I'm not sure if this game is already started here, but I couldn't find it on the bulletin board.

Here are the ruels/information:

it's simple and great!
Rules:
- you guess one letter at a time
- if you guess it right you get props
- if you guess the whole thing you will get 5 or more props!

- the one who guessed it gets to pick the new quote
- the person who picked the quote will give props to the one who got it right

"/" stands for a space.
"///" stands for a new sentence
So everyone ready to try? (;

Let me put the first quote;(the quotes can be anything the characters have said in the show from all episodes to all seasons!

Let's start of with an easy one:

../......./..../.../.....///..'./..../...­...­./.­...­/..­./.­...­.!

One Tree Hill 395 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 395

over a year ago sk91 said…
I like it :D

a?
over a year ago cissy121 said…
../.a...../..../.../..a..///..'./..../..­a­..­­../­­..­a­.­/.­­../­­..­.­.­.!­

Good guess :-)
last edited over a year ago
:D

s?
../.a...../..../..s/..a..///..'s/..../...­­­a.­.­­­..­­/­.­­.a­­­.­/.­­­..­­/­­.­.­.­­­..!
i?
../.a...../.i../.is/..a..///i.'s/..../..­­­­a­­.i­­­­.­.­­­/­­­.­.­­a­­­­.­/.­­­­.­­.­­/­­­.­­­.i­­­­.­.­!
h?
../.a...../.i.h/his/h.a..///i.'s/..../...­­­­­­a­­­.i­­­­­­­..­­­­­/­­­­.­­­h­­a­­­­­­­./.­­­­­­­.­­.­­­/­­­­.­­­­­hi­­­­­­­..­­­!
w?
../.a...../wi.h/his/h.a..///i.'s/..../....­­­­­­­­­a­­­­.i­­­­­­­­­­.­­.­­­­­/­­­­­­.­­­­h­­­a­­­­­­­­­­./­­.­­­­­­­­­­.­.­­­­­/­­­­­­­.­­­­­h­i­­­­­­­­­.­­.­­­­!
n?
../.a...../wi.h/his/h.a..///i.'s/..../..­­­­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­.­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­.­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­h­­­­a­­­­­­­­­­­­­n­/­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­.­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­h­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­n­­.­­­­­­­!
over a year ago nikiebaby said…
Is there an E?
big smile
.e/.a.e.../wi.h/his/hea..///i.'s/...e/..­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­.­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­e­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­n­­­/­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­.­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­hi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­n­­.

Great job! Thanks for participating
m?
.e/.a.e.../wi.h/his/hea..///i.'s/m..e/..­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­n­­­­/­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­n­­.
r?
big smile
OHHH! I know!

Be careful with his heart. It's more fragile than you think.

Am I right? =D

if yes there is my quote:

..../.../......-../....///...../...'../..­./.­...­/./­...­-..­./.­...­./.­..

over a year ago katie_07 said…
a?!
My guess ->i<-
.i../.../......-../....///.a.../...'../.­.­./­­...­­./­a­/­..­­.-.­­..­/­a­..­­../­­a.­.
next: ->E<-
.i.e/.../.....e-.e/e...///.a..e/...'.e/.­­­..­­/­.­­..­­­.­/a­­­/.­­.­­.­-­.­­­../­­­a­.­.­­e.­/­­­a..
->R<-
.i.e/.../.....e-.e/e...///.a..e/...'re/.­.­./­­...­­./­a­/­..­­.-.­­..­/­a­..­­er/­­a.­.
->T<-
.i.e/.../.....e-.e/e...///.a..e/...'re/.­­­.t/­­­.­.­.­­.­­/a­­­/.­.­­­.-­­.­.­­./­­­a­.t­­­er­­/­­a­.­.
->L<-
.i.e/.../....le-.e/el..///.a..e/...'re/.­­­­.t­­/­­­­.­.­­­.­.­­­/­a­­­­/­­..­­­­.­-­­­.­­­.­.­­/­­­­a­.t­­­­e­­r­­/­­­a­­­ll
-> O <-
.i.e/.o./.o..le-.e/el.o///.a..e/.o.'re/.­­­­­o­­t­­/­­­­­­­..­­­­.­­­.­­­­­/a­­­­­­/­­­..­­­­­­­.-­­­­­.­­­­.­­­.­­/­­­­­­­a.t­­­­­­­e­­r­­­/­­­­a­­­­­ll
->U<-
.i.e/.o./.o..le-.e/el.o///.a..e/.ou're/.­­­­­­­­o­­t­­­/­­­­­­­­­.­u­­­­­­­.­­­­.­­­­­­/a­­­­­­­­/­­­­­.u­­­­­­­­­­.­-­­­­­­.­­­­­­u­­­­.­­­/­­­­­­­­­­a.­­t­­­­­­­­­e­­r­­­­/­­­­­­­a­­­­­­ll
->N<-
Ni.e/.o./.on.le-.e/el.o///.a..e/.ou're/n­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­t­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.u­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­/a­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­.u­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­-­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­u­­­­­­.­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a.­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­r­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­l­­l
over a year ago Amy-x said…
(Y)
Ni.e/.o./.on.le-.e/el.o///.ay.e/you're/n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­t­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.u­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­/a­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­.­­u­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­u­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a­­.­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­r­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­­l­­l
-> C <-
over a year ago ahall1130 said…
-> F <-
Nice/.o./Fon.le-.e/El.o///.ay.e/you're/n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.u­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­c­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­a­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­.­­­u­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­u­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a­­f­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­­­­l­­­l
Nice job Fondle-me Elmo. Maybe you're not such a dum-dum after all! :D
big smile
YEP! :D
your turn!
..../../..../...../........./.../'..../,/.­../­...­...­.'/
a? ;p
..../../..../.a.../a......../.../'..a.//,/­­..­.­/­..­­...­­a.­'­/
r?
over a year ago Amy-x said…
(S)
...s/.s/..../.a.../a.......s/..r/'.ra.///,­­/­­.­.­.­­­/..­­­s­.­.­­a­­.'­­­/
e?
...s/.s/...e/.a..e/a.......s/..r/'.ra.////­­,­­/­­­.­­­.e/­.­.­­­­­s.­­­.­­a­­­.'­­­­/