One Tree Hill Re-do spot banner and icon

dermer4ever posted on Sep 14, 2009 at 01:34AM
so as you guys know their have been problems with the new spot banner

i really want a new one but i think we need to establish some guidelines if we want a change for the new banner and icon.

first we do the banner pick then we do the icon pick with what you guys make.

guidelines for new banner

Abosoultly no couples at all because no will be happy with it

also it must be core five they are the core of the show the others add to the show but its the core five that have made the show what it is so thats it for guidelines same go for the icon.

so here you submit what you make if you find it please credit the original artist any questions please ask me i think if we go by the guidelines we will get it changed in no time.

One Tree Hill 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheBoySawAComet said…
Love the new guidelines :)
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
thank you its the best way to avoid the drama
over a year ago leytonlove14307 said…
it wouldn't been right since now there are new people on OTH u could do like a Past and Future Banner. for the old and new people coming on
over a year ago tareva1451 said…
heart
agree with leytonlove^^
here is my banner suggestion:
the link is
link
agree with leytonlove^^ 
here is my banner suggestion:
 the link is 
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/o
over a year ago KezzF18 said…
I say stick to the main and original five.
if we are going to redo it core five because they made the show what it is
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
for all we know this could be the last season, anything might happen to the newbies even if it isnt. if we're gonna add them we might as well add skills, rachel, mouth, millie, fergie, junk, jake, dan, karen, deb, keith, jamie, sam, andy, anna, felix, chase, mia.... lol, where do we stop. the core five are called the core five for a reason.

terra i think you need to track down the options from last time, the ones that didnt have couples. but here's my imput:
for all we know this could be the last season, anything might happen to the newbies even if it isnt.
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
wowww broody_4_cheery that is a beautiful banner!
over a year ago tareva1451 said…
hmmm
i like the banner that broody_4_cherry suggested its great! However i just have to say that i dont understand why you guys are so against having a banner with both the old an new. If the newbies are good enough to be in the official promos for season seven then they should be good enough to be in the spot banner for goodness sakes. But whatever... majority rules i guess...
Because its going to be the same thing over again i know the newbies should be their but they are only their for one or two seasons unlike the core five who have been their sense the beginning and they make the show

Mickei i will try
over a year ago Bdavisbrookeme said…
Well, I personally think I suck at cast-type banners so I think this sucks badly
But since I already put in the work I figured I'd show everyone
Well, I personally think I suck at cast-type banners so I think this sucks badly
But since I already
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
Okay let me just ask a question. Has Papa actually said that he will change the banner again?
nate, dont talk BS, that doesnt suck.
over a year ago Bdavisbrookeme said…
-shrug-
I dunno, I'm at the point I don't even care about the banner anymore xD
Sure I don't like it (no offense to your work) but as long as I skip over it quickly then tada no more issues

I'm just making one for the fun of it, hmmm...yea so I was no help but I was insightful =P
well it can't hurt to be prepared, it gives people time to find banners,make banners, enjoy the current banner.
over a year ago Brucas4OTH said…
I decided to give the banner a try...I just need a couple of days to get it done.

I don`t know if I`ll be any good at it, but what the hell, right? It`s not gonna hurt. I`ll post the banner on here when I`m done.
over a year ago kellyerin87 said…
Broody_4_Cheery that banner is awesome... i'm ready to vote for it right now :)

Bdavisbrookeme, yours is good too!
over a year ago Brucas4OTH said…
I finally finished the banner...I know it`s no good but I tried. :)
I finally finished the banner...I know it`s no good but I tried. :)
over a year ago Janni said…
i think we should have Holly's and S's banner too in the run;D
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
^^^ I'm loling @ that Janni.

To be completely honest, i don't know if you guys are going to have any luck getting the banner changed again anytime soon.

I asked papa about it but never got an answer but he did say: This is why I've been hesitant in the past to change that banner. It always results in a firestorm.

Anyways... If there does end up being a new round of voting, I'm not pushing to enter that banner in it again except for maybe the option "Keep the one we have". All it will do is cause drama that i don't feel like dealing with again.

I'll make some new ones with no couples though =]
over a year ago ritergrl said…
DON'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT ME!
My computers dead until saturday, & then I gotta make it soo... can we have a date or something?
over a year ago Janni said…
Well, considering that maybe this time more than 51% says yes to another banner the new banner, papa might switch!
but this time things have to be done thorough, let's see how it goes;D

and ofcourse S ;P
janni i couldnt agree more, the whole thing last time was just messed around with, especially the fact the banner picks kept getting deleted. i can just imagine how many people voted on one of them and never got a chance to vote on the one that ended up deciding it.