One Tree Hill Stop the Madness!!!!

kathiria82 posted on Sep 13, 2007 at 01:20AM
These are picks that have Leyton vs. Brucas. or are about couples. The list is extremely long so go crazy answering them. We don't need any more, it's getting quite ridiculous! If you find more feel free to add it in the comments.

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

I have made the mistake of repeating picks so I know how it feels. I don't care who is making the picks and I am directing this to all the fans. We have fans that know the pick is there and still make more! I apologize in advance if any new fans were not aware of repeat picks. There are 13 pages of picks so if you think your pick is the original, chances are there is a pick already like it. It's not hard to look at if a pick is repeated, but they need to stop!
last edited on Sep 13, 2007 at 01:30AM

One Tree Hill 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
I have seriously left the OTH spot before because of this. It's not fair that people don't look before that make these obnoxious picks over and over. It drives people away from the spot not in!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Funny story, they just made another one, it needs to STOP!
over a year ago Nav said…
I knew the list was long, I just didn't realize how long! Kudos for the research... :)
over a year ago sj10-26 said…
whoa u most have a lot of free time on your hands 2 do all of that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
If you want to put it that way then go right ahead. I'd rather use my free time and do this then have to see one pick of the same genre again!
over a year ago g3u16 said…
yeah,i've had enough of dis too.if there's a new pick on the spot chances of it been Leyton vs Brucus is very high.wat r dey trying to prove?????
If they were trying to prove anything then they should just write a soapbox article. The same picks over again is just annoying and doesn't add anything new to the spot.
ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Lila856 said…
OMG, props on the list =) geez i seriously did NOT think there would be THIS many :O this is for the idiots out there who think the question "leyton vs. brucas" in any way is original. oh & sj10-26, quit being jealous that you didn't think of this idea first. =)
y would i want 2 its stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Kirsty said…
Lol at You sj10-26! Wow that list is incredible, I can't quite believe it.
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
i knew it was a lot but not this much!
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
At first it didn't really bother me, but now I feel I have answered the Leyton vs. Brucas question 100 times, and my answer is always the same. The amount of questions is crazy, and there are so many more now cuz that list was made in September. I'm sure now the list goes on for way longer.
last edited over a year ago