One Tree Hill Why do you watch One Tree Hill????

Chlarkfan posted on Sep 03, 2007 at 10:16PM
In the comment PLEASE leave why you watch One Tree Hill?????

One Tree Hill 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ketsia said…
Because is a great show,and the best.
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I watch the show because of the interesting and different stories. Every character has a story to tell and it makes the show great. I just want to know, what the heck happened to this spot?!? When I first joined Fanpop, this spot was all about discussing the WHOLE show and plots. Now it has turned into a battle of Leyton vs. Brucas. WTF...seriously, when Brucas was together I never saw or read Leyton fans become so eager to keep them apart. I don't get why all of a sudden fans don't even focus on anything else but making a million picks about the same crap! Can we all just discuss OTH as a whole and just see how the show evolves. Yes Chad and Sophia were together but now they are not. Brooke and Lucas were together and now they are not. This spot is seriously getting ruined by something we have no control over, I miss the old OTH spot. That's why I made the Leyton spot and there is a Brucas spot. This is the OTH spot for crying out loud, there are other things going on in the show! Can we please move on!
over a year ago g3u16 said…
yeah!!!when ever there is something new its bound to be leyton vs brucas.im getting sick of this too.
relating to the forum i started to watch OTH bcoz Chad wz staring but now im so in love with nathan that doesn't mean i watch it to see him,i like all the other characters too they are unique in their own ways.this drama is a bit more realistic than most on tv,in my opinion.
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
SERIOUSLY! WOW ah neva thot ah wood hav to say why I watch it but here goes! Because I saw an advert for it n der was cheerleading in it, n I am a cheer-a-holic so I thot ah think ah'll watch that n I liked it, then loved, then got addicted, then obsessed and here I am a One tree Hill Maniac!!! LOL
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
Oh yeh and bcoz Chad n James r supa HOTT!
!BRUCAS 4 EVA!
over a year ago sj10-26 said…
b/c its a good show & u should give it a try
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ktlady said…
here guys: new spot for the brucas vs. leyton debate

link
over a year ago Jameson said…
I like all the drama and the relenships on the show
over a year ago cicino1 said…
i watch the show cause its got so mich stuff going and there is so much history in the show and its funny with a lot of drama hehe
over a year ago amandaj said…
The show has stories to tell and it's interesting to see the stories of the characters been told and develop further. Besides the show puts the spotlight on different topics/phases in peoples life, sorrow,uncertainty,joy etc...
over a year ago shingkai said…
first i just watch it because of chad and eventually i become addicted to it because of its story... every single episode is worth watching... i also love the soundtracks...
over a year ago Lila856 said…
-peyton sawyer
-leyton
-brooke davis
-breyton
-music
-drama
-neyton
-skevin

& so much more!
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
I watch the show because of the music, the storylines, and most importantly the characters!! I won't lie and say i watched the show since it aired becuz i didn't, but once i did i was hooked and i got so into it that i basically bought all the DvDs and i thought i wouldn't get it cuz it was expensive, but all that saving up paid off!! Anyways another reason i LOVE the show is LP&P. Sawyer!! And i think that's about it!
last edited over a year ago