One Tree Hill What TV series should I start watching online?

antony123 posted on Jul 24, 2009 at 03:21AM
It doesn't really matter what season the show is in now, but I need a new tv series to watch. What do you suggest?
oh, i've watched link,link, link, link

One Tree Hill 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago firetears said…
It's funny because I was going to suggest Grey's Anatomy, since that's what I'm currently watching, but you have already watched it.

Another series I watched over the computer(I downloaded, though) was Party of Five(6 seasons). I loved it.
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
well i also watch oth and grey's anatomy. House is a good series too, same season as grey's. and bones is also a good show.
over a year ago jennifer_02 said…
Prison break!!!
over a year ago A-S-H said…
well theres gossip girl, veronica mars, private practice, desperate housewives, the oc or friends!!!i watched a lot of these on the internet sidreel is a good website!!!!!HAVE FUN!!!***:)
over a year ago amandaj said…
What about Brothers & Sisters, The Big Bang Theory, Private Practice, House MD, Heroes, Desperate Housewives, The OC, Gilmore Girls, What I like About You, Friends? And then there's series that I haven't watched myself, but people say they're good: The Office, Supernatural, Prison Break, True Blood, My name is Earl, Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Smallville etc, I could go on and on... :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago antony123 said…
wink
Thank yoy all!Thanks for your kindly recommended!
over a year ago othgirlx said…
big smile
i recommend these as i watch them myself and they are really good.
Desperate Housewives
The OC
Supernatural
Bones
Smallville
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
charmed(they don't make any new episodes,but if you never watched it,it'll be new to you anyway),the oc,kyle xy