One Tree Hill Graphics Contest [Round 6 - spot banner]

Olivine posted on Apr 14, 2009 at 04:56PM
Hey :)
The idea of a graphics contest is from another spot and it was fun, so I thought it could be fun here as well. I looked back through the forums and didn't notice anything similar to this, please tell me if I'm mistaken.

This is how it works

Please check if there aren't already enoug participants, before you sign up! And please read the round rules, which say what size the graphic has to be! Thank you

- There will be 5 participants per round (some rounds i might let more people participate, but then i'll write it under the round description!)

- Each round there will be a different theme (eg: episode, ship, scene, character,...)

- Each round there will also be a category the graphic has to be in. (eg: wallpaper, icon, banner,...)

-This will be a weekly event (if it works out xD) Participants have a week to submit their graphics.

- If you want to participate, post it in this forum and if you have done your graphic, post the link in this forum as well.

-When the week is over, I'll make a pick to determine the winner

-The graphic has to be made by you of course

-There is no limit on how many consecutive rounds a person can enter, and contestants are determined on a first come, first served basis.

Any more questions? :) I hope this is a good contribution to this spot.

ROUND 1 / Breyton fanart 700x300 / Winner = ritergrl
ROUND 2 / Funny Nathan icon / winner = leyton_love
ROUND 3 / 2 Cast members wallpaper/ winner= brattynemz
ROUND 4 / Haley black and white fanart/ winner=ritergrl

ROUND 6:
-category: banner for this spot, 800 x 100 !

-theme: the banner must have the 5 main characters on it! not more, not less NO COUPLES ON THE BANNER!!!!

-due date: july 7th (i give you more time this round^^)

Current Participants: [up to 10 this round]

-livelovelaugh

last edited on Jun 26, 2009 at 07:21PM

One Tree Hill 150 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...