One Tree Hill PopQuiz

BrookeYourself posted on Feb 13, 2009 at 09:06PM
so, am i the only one who thinks the oth quiz is getting out of the line?

i think it's too much questions about (for example) qoutes, we DO have a oth quotes spot, & about the cast, we also have a spot for the oth cast and so on.
And where do i start about the repeatings?
people makes questions like "who plays brooke?" or "who bought nathan on the boy toy auction?"
i mean, we have tons of questions and how can people not realize we already have that simple questoins?! (no offence or anything!! i'm just tired of it)

am i the only one who's annoyed about it?
last edited on Feb 13, 2009 at 09:07PM

One Tree Hill 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
well the questions about the quotes don't bother me but i guess that's cuz i love the quotes....but i do get annoyed by the "who plays brooke" or the obvious questions that everyone already knows...i mean i know people are new but when there are thousands of questions asked i think it's safe to assume simple questions like that have been asked already..and besides i like to answer questions that aren't super easy!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jennifer_02 said…
i think that is quite harsh i mean no offence but people are taking the time to make the questions and think of themso no they odnt annyot me at all everyone has the right to put watever type of question they like maybe people should realize its a repeat and not repeat it!
over a year ago BrookeYourself said…
i think it's go great people comes up with new questions and take the time to do the, and it's so fun to answer them. no offence here, but how much time do you spend on make the questions "what's hilarie burtons middle name?" yeah, she plays in the show but her real middle name has NOTHING to do on this spot and you can jst google her name and find out..
so just 'cause you take your time it doesn't have to bee good enough...

but well, i'm not here to pick on anyone, i just wanna hear your thought!
over a year ago jennifer_02 said…
ok well i dont mind what questions get asked and i mean it does no harm to ask a question like what is hilares middle name but anyways i that is my opinion anyway
over a year ago Zashleyfan16 said…
I don't mind repeats either. But Lisa, I do see your point with questions like "What is Hilarie Burton's middle name?" because they should really be in Hilarie Burton's Spot. But I really don't mind repeat questions. :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago -carola-fan- said…
I think its too many question about which song the episode is named after, and so on. Or else I think the questions are great...
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
Yeah,it annoys me too when I find the same question over and over again.